Thread: How often?

HillaryArtemis

How often?

These days, work is not busy so I go all out every night for an hour or two. But after the summer, I will have less time for it and more time for work. It is hard to be so busy and dressing helps me relax. It cuts into my yoga time, but I think it is more fun than yoga. So these days I do yoga in some sporty dress wear. My question is how often do you do it? Do you partially dress during the day?

Just wondering,

Yours

JodiArtemis

Hmm.

By partially dress, do you mean like always wear panties and pantyhose during the day and nighties at night etc.

Well, yes. and nail polish and lipstick too. And sometimes a corset under my suit. I often change into a dress after coming home from work.

(I recently had my Metallica lipstick fall out of my pocket in front of a client and they thought it was some new kind of computer gizmo. Whew!)

Fully dress with makeup et al, sigh, only once a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm one of the lucky ones

Hillary,
    I am one of the lucky one. I dress all the time. I live my life this way.
    My family accepts it just fine. I do not however dress fancy. More a Blue Jeans and top kind of girl. I wear my hair very long and keep it styled to look as attractive as possible. I do not wear much make up. Only when I dress up, which is very rare. But not unheard of.
    So you see I consider my self lucky to have a wonder understanding family.
    Enjoy you time. It is pressious indeed.
    Summer