Thread: Yay i have my funding !!!!!!

Yay i have my funding !!!!!!

Yay Yay Yay I have my funding for chest surgery xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

congratulations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congorats!!!!

Grt news hun ................ where was my text .......... Helen slap him
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

OMFG!!!!! I just saw this!!!! WTG, Felix!!!!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Woo Hoo

Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Oh my dear friends I can't say how I feel right now I don't think the enormity of this has hit me yet I'm so happy a kind of peace has settled over me. I'm sure you know what I mean Trey ?! (Hanx so much to you all ((((((HUGS)))))). Xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Dude, I told you it would work out....I just knew it....and I am really, really happy for you....It made My day, actually.....
    Ever The Opportunist

:slaphippo:

Go Felix!
    Last edited by Thornton; 10-14-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: hippo wouldnt show
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

That's excellent, Felix. Your funding is well deserved.

Platinum Member
    well done Felix, i know what its like when the PCT play with funding...glad they came through for you...let us know when you sort out the date for the surgery

Great news Felix. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations guy.

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

congratulations Felix pleased for you...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Excellent news, Felix.
    Any idea of a date?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's fantastic news, Felix - I'm so glad it has finally come through! I bet you are relieved that it's all sorted now and you can go ahead and get on with it!

[SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Thank you soooooo very much peeps Mylitta, Di, az-azeel, Pamela, Ze and Thornton

Yes Dan I am so very pleased that things are moving ahead its awesome really. Ive been so tired with lots of things lately, work worrying about Helen and her health problems which are going to be sorted now thank the Gods and of course my funding. So a big yipee and a sigh of relief

Thanx Kieron and yes of course I will let you know when my op will be I've been following your threads about the hassle you are having and I really feel for you dude its aweful what ya going through really. Keep us posted won't ya?!

Hey Trey thanx my man for all ya brotherly support its sooooo appreciated Your date is soon isn't it xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

congrats gan I have what they cut off? lol
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Thanx Kieron and yes of course I will let you know when my op will be I've been following your threads about the hassle you are having and I really feel for you dude its aweful what ya going through really. Keep us posted won't ya?!
    Hi Felix, i have recently posted a very positive update on my thread in FtM Transitioning

Felix hun, any more news, and can yopu please give me a ring when u have a moment or catch me on yahoo asap have been asked to pass you on summat
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Thanx for that hun and it was so nice to have that long chat today its been far too long ya know and I've missed ya xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!