Thread: have you ever

have you ever

[ATTACH]scan0029.jpg[/ATTACH]I own a small thrift store north of Cinncinatti. To most of my friends I am straight. However I'm a mostly closet cd. In other words they don't know (redneck area, I could get shot out in the open. I do vent. Everyday I wear something enfemme and no one notices or says anything. One day I picked up a bunch of costumes and actually wore them outside of my store to help sell them. No makeup just a lot of fun. It may have been better to dress to the nines but this way people just thought I was crazy and was having a good time doing it. I'm sending two pi[IMG][/IMG]cs hope they make it.

P.S. I sold all of these costumes.

Have you ever done anything as strange to be able to get the femme effect?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sherri52; 08-23-2009 at 07:30 PM.

the pic didnt work, but you do what you gotta do. im in a similar situation +im just terrified (area im in wouldnt tolerate it one bit). brilliant idea really. i know i intend to make the most of halloween this year
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

The pictures didn't make it. The are on a new flicker site that I am starting Sherri52 check it out. If anyone knows an easy way to retrieve them let me know. I'll check back

Nt really I'm just a laid bacl kind of girl.
    Angie