Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheila wants me to purge......

Sheila wants me to purge......

Sheila keeps telling me she wants me to get rid of my guy underwear or else she'll do it herself while i'm out!!

Should i just go with the flow, thus condeming myself to a life of only wearing womens underwear or should I resist and possibly risk losing my conjugal rights?

Mostly Harmless...
    You really shouldn't find your beloved wife. I'd truly recommend you going with the flow and just get rid of those underwear. I know how hard it is going to be, but you can do it. Just think at your wife who loves you. *hugs*

Besides do you really want her to do the dirty work?
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Just a girl in the world
    I say go with it, but ask her if you can keep one pair just for an emergency.

LOL It's a tough choice. . . NOT . . . .
    You know though, there ARE things I prefer the male under wear for though. Like hard and hot yard work or exercising. Those cute little satin things are nice when you want to look and feel cute or sexy, but I don't care for them when I'm gonna be breaking a sweat.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    By all means, go with the flow! Sheila knows best.

Kimberly, I find that the microfiber panties are great in hot environments like, for instance, Iraq when it's 130 degrees.

Kathi

I think you should do it, the only reason I keep mine around is when I hang with my male buddies who don't know about my girl activities or like Kim said to do that hot yard work!

throw em all out...go commando...that will teach her
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'll yake the panties anytime., hot or cold. They are sinply the prettiest and most comfortable. Simply no choice that I can see. Would even include a bra. That would suit me just fine.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Deborah Jane, I think in the interests of marital harmony you should do what your wife wants. It's always easier in the long run anyhow. I used to keep a pair of tighty whiteys for trips to the Dr's office. Then it finally dawned on me that the whole shaved body thing was probably a dead giveway, so out they went.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

who wears the paints in your house hold ?....................

OK Dumb question.... get rid of the guy underwear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Undies...

I got rid of all of my male underpants/shorts or what ever about 7 years ago. All i wear is femine undies all the time and my wife has full knowledge of what i wear as well as of my cross dressing. On severasl occsions she has bought me differant items of clothing and even went with me to purchess some, advising me on what to get. I would get rid of all the male except one pair to use for Dr visits unless you don't mind what he sees.
    Rachel E

I really don't see the problem, if your So, which is Shelia, wants you to wear women's underwear all the time then by all means get rid of you male underwear.
    If an emergincy should arise then go commando.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    My male underwear has already been consigned for disposal, I no longer wear them.
    living the dream

Banned Read only
    <Sigh>

You know, a relationship never gets off on the right foot when you allow your woman to tell you what to do. You lose the daddy pants, and everything just goes downhill from there. Keep them, I say, but you don't have to wear them. That's the spirit of compromise, you see.

You always need rags for working on cars, dusting....

Gold Member
    Remember...your wife alawys knows best. I wouldn't argue with her!!!!

Why would you want to keep them? Don't you perfer the panties to the male underwear?

The only time I wear men's underwear is when I go to the doctor or to the hospital. A lot of the time that I have went to the hospital, I went without any underwear. Get rid of all of you men's undies except maby one pair, for emergency sakes, why is it a pair when here is only one?? Actually I work in a hospital and have seen men in panties. The best two reasons was I lost a bet and my SO did not do the laundry and I had to wear something.

You mean you haven't tossed them out yet? What are you waiting for girl?

Don't worry about it, get rid of them all and other than wearing those cute and oh so sexy panties in an emergency, let Shelia deside which pair she would like to see you wear. Keeping the SO happy is oh so important, and you get to have all the fun and enjoyment.

Hugs,
    Alice

feels better in a dress
    Sheila knows best........ go for it

I have one word for ya

BONFIRE!!!!!

Be fun eh Sheila?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Debs,you will go to no end to start a panties thread will you.

Perhaps you can take a couple pairs of the male underwear and stash them somewhere where Sheila won't find them. Then you could wear them under your street clothes and nobody will know you have male underwear on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Funny I don't recall one person saying keep the male undies. Myself I may have a couple of pair kicken around somewhere. I'm not sure exactly where though. And why do I have the feeling that you will not really miss them. Hummmm......
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I'm trying to think if I even own some male underware at this point. Go with her wishes.

Thanks

to all of you for your wonderful support

She is so much more comfortable in fem panties ............ though for daily wear and with her job her flimsy silky ones are just not practical we did buy her some more fem practical ones for day wear a few weeks ago and she has been wearing them most of the time

I of course would not just throw his undies out ........... that would not be right .............. but I have threatened to .......... we have talked it over tonight and have decided between us (thanks to your input) to put her male undies in a bag in the bottom of the wardrobe for 3 months and if they are not used , or only rarely, then throw them out and maybe just keep a couple of pairs for emergancy use
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me