Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are there any others doing this now?

If I am at home, I am dressed. Therefore, if I am here, I am dressed.

Scary and Thrilling

Yesterday morning I was reading an article on BBC when the door bell rang---early morning. I was fully dressed. For the first time ever I answered the door and it was a man from the Electric Coop., stating they were going to work on and change a transformer. First I was "sired", then "Mammed".
    First time answereing the door while dressed. It was scary and thrilling at the same time. I think it gave me much more confidence about my looks.

It's how I start my day. Just washed my hair, wearing a robe drinking coffee and sitting at the computer................... just did my toenails too !!
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

I'm always underdressed, therefore always underdressed when here. However it depends on whether I'm alone or not if I'm dressed. Having on pretty things makes it so much more enjoyable.

Hugs,
    Alice

well today is the next day and im sitting here in my short short levi mini, just got done doing some a m tanning, i have on a very bright pink button up elbow lenght blouse and 3in heels, pinl thong and lace pink bra. feels amazing in this since i havent tried the outfit on yet until now. just want to say thank you for all the great replys to my thread and couldnt help having a mental picture of all of us in a room in front of computers wearing the clothes we had on and giggling like school girls about the sales that are comming up.. im working on getting a dig camera so i can take face shots and post them so be patient ok... i love ya all and have a great day....
    steph

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

sundress

I have on a sun dress and pink panties. I dress about 95% of the time at home. My wife doesn't mine and either does her girl friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

morning routine

I just woke up to check the posts luckily I had already completed my morning routine...clothes and a smoke outside in the yard. This morning it is a denim skirt and a navy blue bra with white polka dots. I think my neighbor might have seen me yesterday...ooops.

I always have something on while at the computer..today it is black satin n lace

I rarely look at this or any other site that is primarily for us CDs, "T" girls, hatever unless I am fully en femme.
    Hugs, Carole

I hardly ever come here in guy-mode. I think that I tried writing something that way and it seemed wrong - I write differently as jj

So you can almost always be sure that if I'm here I'm wearing something pretty.
    -jj

Yes I am dressed also I try to dess al the but cannot but i will to day. I have on a demin skirt and a blue blouse with a little lace on it I love it!

I luv to be on here dressed. So far today just some pink and white microfiber panties, bra and heels, while putting on my makeup.

It always seems just a little better to be in girl mode when I'm on this site. Maybe it's the sense of friends who have the same feelings and interests. Lacy bras, sliky panties, sheer stockings, satin silps....
    I will forever and always be Susan....