Thread: How feminine/masculine are you?

How feminine/masculine are you?

How do you rate your femininity/masculinity on a scale of 1 to 5?

1 -I am a girl by birth and am naturally feminine. I love to wear nice clothes including dresses!

2 -I am a girl by birth and have a need to express both my feminine side and my masculine side. I don't wear dresses all that much!

3 -I am a girl by birth and live as a female but rather dress as a guy and act more like one too! I'm not at all into girly clothes.

4 -I am a girl by birth but I am at odds with it. I'd rather be a guy. I am doing some soul searching!

5 -I am a girl by birth but identify as male and am transitioning. Never was into being a girl!

How do you rate? Would like to hear your responses?

Emmi

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Somewhere in between 4 and 5. I'm not into a full- blown transition but I have major problems with being a girl and would much rather be a bloke. If transitioning were easier and less health damaging (not to mention less expensive) I'd probably do it but as of now it's not in my cards.
    I'd rather be read as a guy but I really like guys and most of the guys I like happen to be straight so I have to really keep some aspects of myself (my body, namely) female in order to be happy.
    But to the general public I want to be perceived as male.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Getting older

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    How do you rate your femininity/masculinity on a scale of 1 to 5?

1 -I am a girl by birth and am naturally feminine. I love to wear nice clothes including dresses!

2 -I am a girl by birth and have a need to express both my feminine side and my masculine side. I don't wear dresses all that much!

3 -I am a girl by birth and live as a female but rather dress as a guy and act more like one too! I'm not at all into girly clothes.

4 -I am a girl by birth but I am at odds with it. I'd rather be a guy. I am doing some soul searching!

5 -I am a girl by birth but identify as male and am transitioning. Never was into being a girl!

How do you rate? Would like to hear your responses?

Emmi
    Ifeel as if Ive been through most of those over the Years at 15 people were very protective of me. Even Dockland Doris and her hard mates made sure I was safe. Gradually the roles changed, but by that time Ive led half my life en femme. no HRT. Wierd Docs. Now I'm older J has becoum a home thing. With rare excursions Last week sitting outside in a strappy dress and a medium short skirt in a friends garden was great though

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    But to the general public I want to be perceived as male.
    Looking at your avatar... I'd say you're looking pretty male to me
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I would have to say I am in between 4-5. I like the equipment I have, but want people to forget I am female. I never have thought of transitioning, and wouldn't.

"K"
    Cant stop thinking about Rainy.

I'm somewhere around about 3. I use cross-dressing as a way of expressing my masculine side, as well as the fact that I enjoy and feel comfortable dressed as a guy.

I have done some serious thinking in the past about transitioning - particularly in my late teens and again more recently - but have come to the conclusion that it's not something I want to do.

When I was younger I wanted to be a man, however, this period coincided with me discovering and struggling with my sexuality. I now think my desire to transition then was more to do with that. In other words, I fancied women, but that wasn't allowed, so I figured that if I was actually a bloke then being attracted to women would be ok. (You'll note I didn't even contemplate trying to fancy men instead ) In the end it was just easier to accept that I was a lesbian, who likes to dress!
    Last edited by Puer; 07-22-2005 at 12:49 PM.

I'd say between 3 and 4, since you mentioned "soul searching".

mitch
    i am 5 all the way, even when i would try to be female noone would think they thought i was a cd man trying to be a woman
    if your going to be something be good at it

I suppose if I have to choose one of these, I'd be number 3, although I have vacilated between 2, 3 and 4, honestly. I estimate that I'm about 75% female and 25% male. I even took that Sex ID test (on another post) and it confirmed this.

I have a female body and am attracted to males, but I've always preferred dressing like a boy and resented being made to wear skirts and dresses when I was younger. Right now I don't own a skirt, a dress or a pair of heels, but I do like wearing makeup, nail polish and feminine jewelry.

So what does that make me? Besides a straight female transvestite, I think I also have elements of transgenderism. I'm still learning about all this.

When I go out with my female friends, it's great, but there are times when I wish I had male friends to hang out with, have a beer, go bowling, watch the ball game, etc. Straight guys are not usually into hanging out unless they have a romantic interest, so I've hung out with gay guys sometimes. In fact, my best friend is my gay cousin, who says he has a female side, so we get along great.

Sorry about the long-winded answer. I guess I'm number 3, but there are times when I can relate to numbers 2 and 4 also.

But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

am i a boy girl .

im a boy by birth at age 12 started wearing girl clothes
    i would have to say im a boy girl .when dressed as aboy
    im a boy and dressed as a girl then i act like a girl how would
    i be rated then.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Take a guess.

Well! I'm a man who likes to dress, and act, and walk, and play as a woman who cannot resist looking at beautiful women, I just really fancy women. So, maybe I am a cross dressing male to female who has strong Lesbian tendencies. Sounds all a bit mixed up but it's who I am.

Astrid.x.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    *sigh*
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    *sigh*
    Ditto!
    I am who I am!

[SIZE=1]BTW it's not me in the avatar - if only I looked that good![/SIZE]

Lightbulb

I am a 3 . 75% female and 25% male.I am more comfortable in male style clothing. I keep my hair short and wear the clothing I do because it helps me feel stronger.I live alone.I need to feel like I can take care of myself.Who wants to feel all frilly ,soft and fem behind locked doors and a cell phone by her side,listening to every bump in the night.?I depend on myself to go to work and pay the bills and buy food. Growing up my dad protected us and went out and worked.My mom sat back and let him and was terrified to stay alone a night.My Dad was strong ,my mother was weak.Roles for women are way diffrent these days .You need to be strong to get through this life.I have also found being with Wilma has brought even more masculine feelings out.I love her soft and gentle ways but I could never be that way.
    Last edited by Tone; 09-16-2005 at 11:40 PM.
    You know it's love when you don't want to go to sleep,because reality is better than your dreams.Wilma gets the last dance !