Thread: The Question Asked Was..........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Really? you think she speaks on behalf of all TS's? I don't think so. I think she's one stuck up bitch who needs to get a clue. She seems to be part of an elitist TS group, I've seen it all before, but that doesn't mean she speaks for them all. And please, go tell her I said that.. quote me... seriously... I hope she doesn't join our forum....
    Yeah you said it... a dozy aristocrat type who looks down upon the sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    The thing that transsexuals have in common with crossdressers, is that they run into a lot of the same cultural taboos, even if the reasons for their deviant behaviour are different.
    Only my girlfriend has the right to call me a deviant...
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 08-12-2009 at 07:24 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]