Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress

How often do you dress

curious as to how often most are dressing up and to what extent. I typically wear some lingerie (panties, camisole) daily and more in the winter months (lace top stockings/garter belt)

I dress about once a week, usually fully dressed with full make up

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I wear panties everyday, and I usually adorn a bra and cami for a bit each day. when possible I will dress up completely, hopefully at least every other day. When the kids arent home, I can be me, sad but true

Trying to improve my look
    I wear panties most every day (also pantyhose under pants in the winter) and I try to dress up fully (make-up, hair, full outfits) about once a week. I also try to go out about once a month give or take.

Leslie

I usually dress at least every day for some part of the day.Bra,panties,stocking at work and then usually short/shorts,forms and top outside after work.Weekends its usually bra,panties,forms,girl jeans and tops all the time.
    Kimmy 55

Every day for several hours, slowly working on going full time

Aspiring Member
    I usually partially dress once or twice each week. I go all the way usually once or twice a month.

Hello Ras!
    I dress exclusively when I go out of town for business, about 4-8 days a month. My wife and I have an arrangement whereby I do not dress when she is around. So, at those times I dress fully and go out and about. I love assembling outfits and wearing them out!
    Charlie

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    For me everyday now that Im a full time dresser and even work en femme now.

You say you're curious, and I don't resent your question at all, but why would you want to know. If you've read about CDing at all you know that our activity ranges from 24/7 to once in a blue moon, and everything in between.
    And if you are trying to gauge where on the spectrum you are, well, so much depends on circumstances that you can't really draw any conclusions from other people's stories.
    What I hope you will try to do is reach a situation where you are fulfilled in your CDing, both in frequency and degree. And it doesn't matter if it's daily or once per leap year.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Ruth, hearing what others are doing does give me a guage for how frequent I dress. I realize the range of activity does vary huge depending on the persons situation and many other factors. I guess even though I have dressed for many years I still am trying to understand it more and become more accepting of it without the guilt feelings.

I agree with your perception of full filling my dressing needs and not comparing to what others frequency is. Don't know if that makes sense or not.

How often do you dress.....

Pretty much as I please......Sometimes i don't dress at all for a few weeks, other times i may dress daily

At this time in life, I dress, fully, about weekly or bi-weekly. The intervals vary. I like the weekly cycle, but sometimes I think there should be a 'special' thing added monthly (basically on a lunar cycle) and a "super-special" thing yearly (think something like Halloween, but not exactly, more like some sort of annual convention, event, etc.)

I like the beauty of that structure, and am still looking for the right annual and monthly events.

I dress, partially, never. I do carry a talisman, it's just not in the form of partial dressing.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Pretty much every weekend, for the whole weekend. YAY. I hate Monday mornings with a venom though.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Almost every day, I wear panties, stockings, and heels for at least part of the day. If I have more time, I will put on a blouse, skirt, and wig. I need a lot of time to do the makeup, so I don't get to do that very often. I really wish I could go all the way more often, but it's just not possible right now. Maybe someday!

I wear panties every day and a nightgown to bed every night. I fully dress on average once a week and sometimes twice. With my wife home more often it is becoming harder. I only get out once or twice a year.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    3 nights a week for me but panties everyday

Silver Member
    I dress fully every day. I am very close to 24/7. Cd'ing is a lifestyle for me and I am very much into it.

Panties everyday, fully dressed maybe once a month, but total en femme for one wonderful week each year. The waiting and planning is like christmas when the dresses get to come out of the closet.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

I get to dress in full makeup and stuff about once a week if I'm lucky...every other week is probably the least often.

I'm hoping that now that I have spilled the beans with everyone in my home that I'll be able to dress up around the house some too.

Kisses,

Allie

I'm pretty much a weekend warrior princess and dollup to the nines, but during the work week, I am partially dresssed.
    I'll sleep in my sleepwear every night and wear panties and pantyhose under my male clothes when I go to work.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I am out as Terri about three times a week ,but underdress everyday

how many times do we dress

My self I am always wearing something like panties bra, or nylons but I dress fully at least 5 days a week sometimes more.

Gold Member
    I like to ware panties 24/7; I like to ware my long line bra every evening,
    some times to bed. In the winter, A regular bra and panty-hose when
    heavy clothing can concel it. I only get fully dressed maybe once a month.
    It depends on the mood of my wife. She is OK with my dressing, however
    I do not want to push the envelope to much. I do ware baby doll PJ's to
    bed, and she is ok with that. Rader

I dress fully pretty much every weekend. From Monday morning through Friday afternoon, I present as a male, but with a number of androgynous touches (some might call them "tell-tale signs") like long nails, plucked brows, pierced ears and feminine shoes. Sometimes I sneak in a quicky dress-up session on a weekday evening.

- Diane