Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honesty

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

Thats why I dont share much info eg.my lactation history

Honesty is so important,my reputation,name and honnor is worth more than trying to impress someone that wont make any differance in my life with some BS.But how many of you doubt that I DO LACTATE?This is something that I dont discuss much hear,because of so little interest and after a life time of TG adventures who needs to worry about what cyber cds think.Like Ameile said just because you dont see it doesnt mean it dont happen.

My only contact with other cross-dressers is through this site. I get my impressions about people who share my rare preference for cross-dressing from this site and I hope that these impressions are based in reality. One of the important things this site has done for me is reassure me that there are many cross-dressers who are wonderfully caring and decent human beings who have found ways to express themselves authentically while still managing complete and satisfying lives in the real world.

We come from many different countries and cultures so there are inevitable differences. Some stories may be quite true and yet I can not imagine them happening in my neck of the woods. Of course, there are some things that I can’t imagine which can and perhaps should happen. Before I told my wife that I’m a cross-dresser my imagination told me that her most likely reaction would be to divorce me. I’m glad I was wrong about that. My point is, I agree with the feelings expressed in this tread, finding truth here is very important. People will use the impressions that they get here as a guide for what to expect as they take steps in their personal evolution. Unfortunately, because we can never know for sure, maintaining some is skepticism equally important.

Having said that… There is nothing wrong with fantasy and imagination. I believe cross-dressers generally have powerful imaginations and that that is part of the gift. Might I suggest that we encourage people to take credit for their creativity and post their works of fiction in the Writer's Society forum?
    Warm Regards,
    Elysia

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    Damn, tonight working in the yard, a 15 foot rattler came up .... I was SO scared ... then he said he's a she ... a CD snake ... I was so excited I peed my panties. Really. I have pictures, but they are sacred.

See!!! This is a good example of "total fabrication" that is soooooooo obvious! Everyone knows that there are no CDs in No. California!!! :no: :-
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Smile

Hi Girls,

It's been a while since I last posted here. Mainly for reasons most of you know.
    Anyway I have to agree with most of you that there is a certain amount of fiction posted here. When I first started to hit chat rooms I would load it on. Then I thought who am I trying to fool. It got so I would forget what I said and oops they would get on to me. I'm older and wiser now and feel the truth seems more fanticising then lies. Does that make sense?? Anyway that's my nickles worth for now.

I love this place keep it going. HUGS

Sally Ann

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy
    If truth were something that could be emperically proven, there weren't be bullshit in the first place. So that said, caveat internauta! (let the surfer beware). Me, myself and I, well, we're healthy cynics
    HUH!!! whats that mean ...lol

Susan Walker

My Policy

I always like to say "I believe anything as long as it doesn't matter."

Marla.....My wife caught me crossdressing and as punishment made me burn all my fem clothes and now makes me dress in dab 24/7... white cotton jockey shorts, white t-shirts, white socks, steel toed work boots,grey polyester blend work uniforms with my drab name on the pocket...oops...I forgot...I don't have a wife....nevermind.

Amilie....yes, you can see anything in NYC....as a country bumpkin I found NYC quite strange.

Also, there seems to be a lot happening at Wal-Mart. I guess I should go more often.

this is a great thread. Certainly reminds me to be a tad bit skeptical. I think I have perhaps missed some of the threads that were the impetus for this one, but I've seen what you mean on other forums too. The older I get, the more I am convinced that people lie a lot more than I ever thought. Still my BS meter doesn't work very well, which is never good for someone who makes her living as a lawyer - I should be able to smell BS!

I want you-all to know that I am what I am - and I look forward to getting to know all of you better. I'm a bit of a space cadet and that for sure will come through in PMs and posts! I've been converted into a "CD admirer" and I'm enjoying your forum - it's a privilege to be here.

Melody

(Btw, I saw the susieq thread and throughout there was the reference to "DQ" which I realize means "drag queen" but I couldn't help but continually think of Diary Queen and their Blizzard drinks! LOL. Okay sorry for the off topic paragraph here).

Banned Read only
    Things i dislike in life = Liars, cheaters and thieves.

Everything i have posted since i've become a member is true to the best of my knowledge.

I sound like a lawyer now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia

Having said that… There is nothing wrong with fantasy and imagination. I believe cross-dressers generally have powerful imaginations and that that is part of the gift. Might I suggest that we encourage people to take credit for their creativity and post their works of fiction in the Writer's Society forum?

Crossdressing does have "a lot" to do with fantasy, imagination and creativity but is generally based on strong inner feelings and a personal reality, that is equally different for each of us. Motivation is another factor that varies greatly from person to person. We have a wonderful variety of members here and it adds a lot to the interest and effectiveness of this community.

When the self-centered fantasy threads come up... or the "emotional vampires" post to evoke sympathy... I actually feel saddened for those people. (What, really, is their motivation???) We all want to help... it's a feminine attribute to be nurturing and compassionate but we also have to realize that the Internet is "unmoderated". Anyone... ANYONE!!! ...... can say anything they want... and usually, wherever they want. We have no "Membership Requirements" at this forum, so the good, the bad... and the delusional, are allowed to join. It's up to us to discern if the poster is being sincere.

We, also, need to exercise some diplomacy in dealing with those types of members. It's pretty easy to trash someone that we suspect of having ulterior motives but there is a saying... "He who fights against monsters should see to it that he doesn't become one in the process." We can keep this forum a quality site without being harsh. It probably doesn't look real nice to newer members or the lurkers if we make hamburger of a "troll". (Ummmmm... Troll Burgers!!!)

:dead: Okay... enough!!!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by umbrellagirl
    (Btw, I saw the susieq thread and throughout there was the reference to "DQ" which I realize means "drag queen" but I couldn't help but continually think of Diary Queen and their Blizzard drinks! LOL. Okay sorry for the off topic paragraph here).
    Thought I was the only one

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTG
    Everything i have posted since i've become a member is true to the best of my knowledge.
    LIAR!

Ok seriously though here's some good examples of dishonesty:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10349
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5624
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5713

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    LOL well if i've lied I'm sorry. Wasn't intentional.

BTW did you know that overnight i turned into a GG?
    Yes!!! and i can get pregnant and everything. YEAH FOR ME!!!!!

Tristen Cox
    LOL well if i've lied I'm sorry. Wasn't intentional.

BTW did you know that overnight i turned into a GG?
    Yes!!! and i can get pregnant and everything. YEAH FOR ME!!!!!
    [SIZE=5]COOL![/SIZE]

Now go ask Tamara to join the GG forum

*RUNS AWAY!*

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=5]COOL![/SIZE]

Now go ask Tamara to join the GG forum

*RUNS AWAY!*
    HEHE

Banned Read only
    Sharon

This is planet earth.
    Being a CD does not mean you become some sort of living saint.
    We (me ) are human, and subject to the foibles of being one.
    Read and write to the forum.
    But have a large pinch of salt with you when you do!

Love
    Angela xx

When has a lawer or polatician ever bothered about the truth, wont even mention recent history !!!!!

Thanks for posting these links, Tristen - I had forgotten these. I also found it curious that some of the people who were arguing in this thread that "just because you haven't seen it before doesn't mean that it hasn't happened" were the ones trashing the members in those linked threads...hmmmm....

DanaJ

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Thanks for posting these links, Tristen - I had forgotten these. I also found it curious that some of the people who were arguing in this thread that "just because you haven't seen it before doesn't mean that it hasn't happened" were the ones trashing the members in those linked threads...hmmmm....

DanaJ

As far as my post to Tiffany. I took her as honest, until the picture didn't match the words. You Dana,, right from the person's first post, question their intent. I let the person make a few threads before I respond, you Dana jump right on, asking for pics.

I have to go know, but I do have more to say on this subject, later.

Julie

Amy, your telling porkies again

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11390

Amelie, we need to take this to PM so we don't argue here - but please, provide proof before you make your false statements here.

So - please go search through my previous posts and find some examples that I have jumped on anyone after their first post. And while you are at it, please find where I have EVER said anything outright unkind or derogotory.

I am waiting.....

DanaJ

P.S. As to the example we have mentioned here, how did you know Amelie? You say that we can't make decisions based on our own life experiences - fine. How can you then judge whether someone else's photos are genuine or not? Perhaps it was a bad camera angle, maybe the words she posted were rushed or in error, maybe it was the single best photo she had ever taken? Yet you still jumped on her post...

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    As far as my post to Tiffany. I took her as honest, until the picture didn't match the words. You Dana,, right from the person's first post, question their intent. I let the person make a few threads before I respond, you Dana jump right on, asking for pics.

Last edited by DanaJ; 07-17-2005 at 07:48 AM.

[Note: Amelie has joined the MCC (Metropolitan Community Church) and is singing in the choir. She is very shy about this but has a beautiful voice... especially enhanced by the HRT. She will also be helping with the brunch buffet after the services so it may be a while before she returns.]

Amelie
    The Tiffany thread. First,,look at Tiffany's post number(114), she wasn't a newbie when I questioned her. There are other threads by Tiffany that are not included in the above links. Sha started her posts saying she needed help in dressing, she had many questions that a newbie would ask. Then she posts a picture(which has been deleted, so people now, can't see what she looked like) of a super model girl. I made the point that if she looked so beaytiful as a girl, then her previous posts were wrong. I did this after she had many posts. I am not going to look through all the threads but there are some where a newbie is questioned from their very first post, I think that they shuld be left alone until they really out themselves as a fraud.

A story:
    I have been to another CD forum. When I posted my introduction, I got an E-mail, calling me a liar. All I said was I am a punk CD who grew up in the Bronx NY, nothing spectacular. I made a post complaining about why I was called a liar, only two people responded by PM, one of them was Virginia. Virginia was very mad at this other person calling me a liar, she was very sympathetic. Later, I have foungd Virginia to be a decent girl, many on the other forum have a high regard for her. This year, Virginia joined the forum and it wasn't long before Dana was asking for pics, I saw twice where Dana asked fopr pics.
    Some might say this is an OK thing to do, no harm, but I felt different, I felt that Virginia was being questioned unfairly. Anfd if I was able to see this as being unfair, I would think Virginia might feel this way as well. I PMed Dana telling her that Virginia was a well respected person from another forum, Dana told me that if she was to make these claims then she should post a pic. trying to be diplomatic, I sort of agreed, but I wanted to let Dana know that Virginia was truthful.

Virginia did put up a pic, but she didn't have to, she didn't have to prove to anyone if she was telling the truth. If people don't believe someone, at least give them a chance to post a few times before asking for pics. Let them feel comfortable. I don't see Virginia posting much now.

If someone is going to ask for pics, then they should post pics of every story that they tell. I don't mean everyone should post pics, just the people who ask for pics. For example, Dana always asks for pics, then every story she tells should have a pic. Maybe some pictures of where she goes for her make-overs, I mean the outside of the shop, so we can see if it really is true, pics of the people who do these make-overs, and any other pics from other events in her life. I know this sounds silly, but always asking newbies for pics is just as silly.

I know I have ask for pics in the past, mainly for two reasons:
    One-When I am in a heated debate with someone, I would like to know how is telling me off.
    Two-When I first came here, some girls described themselves as beautiful she-males, I was fascinated by this, I really wanted to see their beauty.
    Then I've noticed as time went on, people were asking for pics, just to prove themselves, this was wrong, no one has to supply pics to prove their stories, then everyone who asks for pics should post a pic of every story they tell, just to be fair.

I feel that there might be a lot of lurkers who would like to tell their life stories but are afraid of being asked for photos. I really don't understand this obssession with photos, this is the only forum that I am on that does this, and this is a forum where most peope are in the closet and still we ask for photos, it's not fair.

I am on one goth forum where one guy was talking about cutting open his skin and implanting metal under the skin. Even though to me, this sounded strange, no one asked for pics, or didn't believe him.

I am not going to PM anyone about this, I want others to hear what I have to say, especially the lurkers, they need help more than the people asking for photos.

The Tiffany thread. First,,look at Tiffany's post number(114), she wasn't a newbie when I questioned her. There are other threads by Tiffany that are not included in the above links. Sha started her posts saying she needed help in dressing, she had many questions that a newbie would ask. Then she posts a picture(which has been deleted, so people now, can't see what she looked like) of a super model girl. I made the point that if she looked so beaytiful as a girl, then her previous posts were wrong. I did this after she had many posts. I am not going to look through all the threads but there are some where a newbie is questioned from their very first post, I think that they shuld be left alone until they really out themselves as a fraud.
    I agree with you 100% about Tiffany, Amelie! My point is that in one post you set yourself up as a paragon of virtue about not questioning members and their stories, then turn around and do just that. And if you check the Tiffany threads, old DanaJ never posted in those...hmmmm....
    A story:
    I have been to another CD forum. When I posted my introduction, I got an E-mail, calling me a liar. All I said was I am a punk CD who grew up in the Bronx NY, nothing spectacular. I made a post complaining about why I was called a liar, only two people responded by PM, one of them was Virginia. Virginia was very mad at this other person calling me a liar, she was very sympathetic. Later, I have foungd Virginia to be a decent girl, many on the other forum have a high regard for her. This year, Virginia joined the forum and it wasn't long before Dana was asking for pics, I saw twice where Dana asked fopr pics.
    What is "wasn't long" Amelie? Virginia joined December 2, 2004 - and I asked her for a pic on March 8, 2005 - more than three months later (and 21 posts - not exactly the "first post" you keep saying Amelie). What I said was " Virginia, you simply HAVE to post some pix girl! Since you say you can pass en femme, I just find it so inspiring to see pix of girls who are passable, it gives us all hope " Here is the thread for others who want to see the old evil DanaJ in action: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...3465#post93465
    And since you can't be bothered Amelie to back up your claims, I did look through all the old posts - I found ONE instance, not two as you claim, where I asked for a pic from Virginia.
    Some might say this is an OK thing to do, no harm, but I felt different, I felt that Virginia was being questioned unfairly. Anfd if I was able to see this as being unfair, I would think Virginia might feel this way as well. I PMed Dana telling her that Virginia was a well respected person from another forum, Dana told me that if she was to make these claims then she should post a pic. trying to be diplomatic, I sort of agreed, but I wanted to let Dana know that Virginia was truthful.

Virginia did put up a pic, but she didn't have to, she didn't have to prove to anyone if she was telling the truth. If people don't believe someone, at least give them a chance to post a few times before asking for pics. Let them feel comfortable. I don't see Virginia posting much now.
    And this is because of mean ol' Dana huh? Well, lookie what I found: March 29, http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...837#post102837 I posted a pic of something for Virginia, and then she thanked me. Hmmm, no anamosity I can detect. Then, this one on April 2: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...058#post104058 she posted to my makeover thread, I replied, there was playful banter back and forth. So Amelie, where is all this hostility and resentment between Virginia and myself? Well...?

If someone is going to ask for pics, then they should post pics of every story that they tell. I don't mean everyone should post pics, just the people who ask for pics. For example, Dana always asks for pics, then every story she tells should have a pic. Maybe some pictures of where she goes for her make-overs, I mean the outside of the shop, so we can see if it really is true, pics of the people who do these make-overs, and any other pics from other events in her life. I know this sounds silly, but always asking newbies for pics is just as silly.
    Ummm...hello? Every story thread I start, has pix I think it is pretty apparant that my pix are taken in salon, so unless I break in, get myself dolled up, set the timer on the camera, take pix, then leave - well, that is for your delusional theories. And I do have pix of what you asked for, I wil post them just for you Amelie.

I know I have ask for pics in the past, mainly for two reasons:
    One-When I am in a heated debate with someone, I would like to know how is telling me off.
    Two-When I first came here, some girls described themselves as beautiful she-males, I was fascinated by this, I really wanted to see their beauty.
    Then I've noticed as time went on, people were asking for pics, just to prove themselves, this was wrong, no one has to supply pics to prove their stories, then everyone who asks for pics should post a pic of every story they tell, just to be fair.
    OK, so if I came on this forum with a story of how a flying saucer landing in my yard, with CD aliens, and they took me shopping - you would just believe it? That it would be downright impolite and hostile to ask for some proof or a pic?
    I feel that there might be a lot of lurkers who would like to tell their life stories but are afraid of being asked for photos. I really don't understand this obssession with photos, this is the only forum that I am on that does this, and this is a forum where most peope are in the closet and still we ask for photos, it's not fair.
    Again, Amelie, you are wrong. I don't jump on newbies that post their stories or life experiences every time - very rarely actually. You just seem to have a bug up your bum about me for some reason?
    I am on one goth forum where one guy was talking about cutting open his skin and implanting metal under the skin. Even though to me, this sounded strange, no one asked for pics, or didn't believe him.

I am not going to PM anyone about this, I want others to hear what I have to say, especially the lurkers, they need help more than the people asking for photos.
    OK, have it your way. Let everyone see that you are wrong about me, and have fabricated some big conspiracy theory concerning DanaJ. Concerning help, have I ever done anything to help the members here Amelie? Well, let me refresh your memory.

I have helped with many members photos, avatars, makeup help, nail help, posted links, answered questions, welcomed new members, complimented members for adventures or photos - and yes, occasionally have questioned people or asked for a photo. And you?

Again, waiting........

DanaJ
    Last edited by DanaJ; 07-17-2005 at 10:09 AM.

Well, hasn't this thread taken a turn? There's honesty and then there's "honesty."
    Ol' Sharon here is "this close" to locking the thread.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Well, hasn't this thread taken a turn? There's honesty and then there's "honesty."
    Ol' Sharon here is "this close" to locking the thread.
    Don't close it, the drama is just getting good. Been a while since we had something going on around here, I would hate to see it go so quickly. lol

Hey hey hey!!!!

I just popcorn and everything!!!