Thread: I finally told my best friend

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar

I finally told my best friend

I finally worked up the nerves to tell my best friend about my CDing and me being a girl on the inside. she seemed good with it. she joked that she always know i was a girl so i feel really good about it. i figured i should let her in because odds are she will be the one i will end up with, in fact we were engaged for a while and we are good for each other because i alway told her she was a boy. now i have to work on telling my mother we will see how that goes
    lots of love
    Emmalee

Congratulations on telling her and it going well hun. Good luck with telling your mum
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

That's great. I'm glad it went well.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Good for you, I'm glad it seemed to go well for you Good luck on telling your Mom, at least you know you'll probably have the support of your friend to get you through.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Gold Member
    It is nice having at least one close friend who knows your secret. It's even better if that close friend is a gg. I have only one person who know's my secret, a close gg friend of mine who's going to do a makeover for me next week. Should be fun. Good luck with your mom. You might want to tread carefully here!!

I am glad it went well , I am almost ready to share it with a GG friend of mine .
    I think she will be ok with it because of our close frienship,but you never know

That is a great start Emmalee, congrats!

congrats on having a friend like her and for telling her. your story made me think of something similar, the other day i came home after a long day at my market stall and my bra was KILLING me so i whipped it off got one of my hubbys shirts and a pair of baggy shorts and DH came out of the bathroom in full dress. He's more relaxed in female clothes and I'm more relaxed in his clothes where a perfect match.

good luck with telling your mother.
    u cant be embrassed or offended when u know who u are and actually like that person.

I am in the process, a rather slow process, of telling many of the people whom I love. Each person whom I tell responds somewhat differently (though they all ask very similar questions) but all have been accepting and supportive so far. Some have even been very encouraging.
    Although it may be difficult and frightening, I think that it is a good thing for me to do--after decades of secrecy.
    I hope that it is a good thing for you too.
    Best wishes.
    warmly, Linnea

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Thats a similiar story that I have when I told my best friend that I CD and she knew that I wanted to be a girl and then did a makeover and taught me everything and for my mom it went well and hope it goes well for you.

Tinkerbell, do you have a sister? That is so cool.

I introduced Rita to my best GG friend last year and she has been very supportive. She's given me tips on improving my makeup and has even given me some of hers and her daughter's clothes to wear. Now every time I see her she wants to know how Rita is doing. It is so great to have a girl friend to share your deepest thoughts with.