Thread: I can’t wait for school to start.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can’t wait for school to start.

School starts in a week and I can’t wait. I’ll finally be able to dress again.

It’s summer, the kids are home ALL THE TIME. I enjoy spending time with them, but since my kids don’t know about Kim, I can’t dress or get out. A friend I met here let me change at here place, but she had to move and now I can’t.

I’m looking forward to daily dressing while the kids are in school.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Mostly Harmless...
    Here in Finland the schools already started on Tuesday. THough I don't think that would be worth to move over here I would imagine that there would be a lot more things that would change. Finding a job for example might be hard, but anyway. That's all I wanted to say.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

School starts!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kim
    School starts on the 19th here and I can't waite !!!!!!! but wife is home so I'll sitll have to waite for her to leave to dress

I must admit, when I read the sentence "School starts in a week and I can’t wait. I’ll finally be able to dress again" I kinda hoped it was posted by a student who goes to a really cool school.

kids back to school after labor day

My kids go back to school after labor day. And I get to work for home soon. bonus!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I've been singing, "It's the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiime, of the yeeeeeear!" to my kids lately. Sure it's a Christmas song, but it works for this purpose as well. It's been hard not being able to dress at home, but if you remember my last day out experience, I guess it was fun as well. Still, I'm looking forward to school starting.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara918 View Post
    I must admit, when I read the sentence "School starts in a week and I can’t wait. I’ll finally be able to dress again" I kinda hoped it was posted by a student who goes to a really cool school.
    That's kind of what I thought too. Although I'm a full time student right now, but I can't really imagine going to class dressed. I do underdress everyday though
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

I can relate, school starts next week for mine. I cannot wait, and even enjoy working from home with the wife around. She enjoys it as well, so all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara918 View Post
    same here.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I'm sorry if I confused you

I didn't mean to confuse you or raise your hopes with the title.

Thanks for the insight. I'm glad I'm not alone in this situation.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    I enjoy spending time with them, but since my kids don’t know about Kim, I can’t dress or get out.
    I know what you mean - my kids are both out of the house, and while I do miss spending time with them, I enjoy having just me and the wife at home for the dress up time I have now!

Quote Originally Posted by allisonrn06 View Post
    I know what you mean - my kids are both out of the house, and while I do miss spending time with them, I enjoy having just me and the wife at home for the dress up time I have now!
    Isn't that a wonderfull experince. When the kids leave and you can walk around the house as you please

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    My kids are still at home for another 2 weeks and a day before going back to school and now i'm off and the mrs now for 2 weeks holiday so all i can wear are panties

Avril xx
    I love being a gurl

One More Day

Just one more day, then I get to be all girly on Wednesday!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Banned Read only

Yay!

I am happy as well, my kids start tomorrow and I can't wait. I love my kids to death but it's time that they get back school, not only for me to be able to dress but to give my wife and I the much needed break away from them during the day..lol

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    I also thought this was a post from a student going to class dressed. It made me think though, I'm going to dress for my classes when I get back into school. It would be easy since I have only night classes. It would be funny if a CD child was waiting for their CD parent to leave so they could dess up
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

Three weeks to go now and I can't wait....

School's IN Session

Hi girls,

To follow up , School is in session. Today is the first day of school & I finally got to dress.

It has been a realitively relaxing day at home just being ME. I got ready (shower, shave, etc.) and then just hung around the house reading and watching television.

But now I must change back into a pumpkin. The good news is that I get to do it again tomorrow and my wife & I are going out to lunch!

Here's a pic of me relaxing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kim_Bitzflick; 08-19-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Merged the two threads.. same topic no need for another thread ..edited some of the txt
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"