Thread: getting started

Question getting started

I have been divorced twice primarily due to my crossdressing, How do I meet someone that it won't bother

[SIZE="2"]I only have one piece of advise. Tell your SO early in the relationship. It is better to be up front and honest. I know that not everyone you meet will be accepting, but at least you will know where they stand, before things get to serious.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I agree with Marcia be honest and up front about it. I told my wife of 12 years the night befor our first date, mind you we were friends for 5 years prior to dating. I would suggest that you just focus on finding someone and worry about telling her once you are comfortable but do not tarry long as she will see it as a deception and dishonesty . Good luck.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I completely agree with telling early in the relationship. I have been married twice and I am here to say that before is much better than after. But doesn't answer your question.

I can't imagine where to go to meet an understanding person. On the other hand, I would encourage you to consider the person regardless of where you meet. Is this person someone you want to spend a huge amount of your life with? If you make each other happy in a deep and profound manner, then it will likely be just fine. However, tell her very early to test the waters. Make the dressing and the urges that move you part of the total relationship. Make it part of who you are and not just something that you do.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I totally agree with the ladies
    It is better to be up front and honest. I know that not everyone you meet will be accepting, but at least you will know where they stand...
    And further MORE many are more upset about it being hidden more than the dressing.And you can meet them anywhere really I met my partner here as I know several others have as well.
    But really it can be just about anywhere.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Starting to see a pattern here? Honesty, honesty, honesty. If she doesn't find out until after the marriage is a done deal, you can look forward to a divorce, OR a lifetime of unsuccessfully attempting to hide it (she WILL find out), OR a marriage strained from the start by distrust. In time she may or may not accept it... a very few of the lucky ones came out late in marriage and ended up with an encouraging spouse. But don't bet on it.

Sure, you are likely to see lots of rejection from ladies who don't want any part of that life - but better they leave you before you get married, than after. And when - not if - you do find that special someone who doesn't run away screaming, you can be sure she will stay with you.

Come to think of it, that last paragraph applies to any guy looking to settle down, crossdresser or not.