Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can’t wait for school to start.

I can’t wait for school to start.

School starts in a week and I can’t wait. I’ll finally be able to dress again.

It’s summer, the kids are home ALL THE TIME. I enjoy spending time with them, but since my kids don’t know about Kim, I can’t dress or get out. A friend I met here let me change at here place, but she had to move and now I can’t.

I’m looking forward to daily dressing while the kids are in school.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Mostly Harmless...
    Here in Finland the schools already started on Tuesday. THough I don't think that would be worth to move over here I would imagine that there would be a lot more things that would change. Finding a job for example might be hard, but anyway. That's all I wanted to say.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

School starts!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kim
    School starts on the 19th here and I can't waite !!!!!!! but wife is home so I'll sitll have to waite for her to leave to dress

I must admit, when I read the sentence "School starts in a week and I can’t wait. I’ll finally be able to dress again" I kinda hoped it was posted by a student who goes to a really cool school.

kids back to school after labor day

My kids go back to school after labor day. And I get to work for home soon. bonus!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I've been singing, "It's the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiime, of the yeeeeeear!" to my kids lately. Sure it's a Christmas song, but it works for this purpose as well. It's been hard not being able to dress at home, but if you remember my last day out experience, I guess it was fun as well. Still, I'm looking forward to school starting.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara918 View Post
    I must admit, when I read the sentence "School starts in a week and I can’t wait. I’ll finally be able to dress again" I kinda hoped it was posted by a student who goes to a really cool school.
    That's kind of what I thought too. Although I'm a full time student right now, but I can't really imagine going to class dressed. I do underdress everyday though
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

I can relate, school starts next week for mine. I cannot wait, and even enjoy working from home with the wife around. She enjoys it as well, so all is good.

Well, I'm looking at it in a mixed perspective. I hate school. But, college is a necessary evil (screw k-12, I've seen the people they teach). But I am freakin' BORED. I don't have to work since I saved for this, and I get paid to go to school. Parents aren't too happy, but they can't budge me on this year. Plus my first days of school, regardless where, have always been eventful.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Wow, am I with you! My wife is a teacher, and we've got kids, so I CANT WAIT for school to start. I love my days home alone.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Bitzflick
    School starts in a week and I can’t wait.

[SIZE="2"]School starts in about a week here in my little one-square-mile town (I mean city). Not only will it be nice when the kids go back to school, but I’ll be glad when this summer heat abates. Lately, I can only get totally dressed up at night when it’s cooler.

It never used to be like this – I miss standing on the rocky shores of The Atlantic, my skirt billowing in the salty air while I sipped hot coffee from a thermos cup, carefully wiping away stray lipstick with a tissue. The fog would tickle my knees as I made my way among the blue spruces. When the sun finally made an appearance, I would run joyfully through the nearest forest until my cheeks got all rosy…

Here in no-mans land, the hot wind feels like a blowtorch, and the nearest seabreeze is nearly 1000 miles away. Dust from farm machinery clouds the air, fallout from sermons clouds the minds (hallelujah), and the power of the sun beats down mercilessly on the prairie like a triphammer. Poor Freddy looks (and feels) like a wilted lettuce leaf. Is there no relief in sight?

You may have guessed that I have no kids of my own. Hallelujah(!) [/SIZE]

Oh, yes! Right after Labor Day here.My last day out was in early June,so I'm also looking forward to Back To School.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

lol

I mostly work 2nd shift, so when school starts back up, ill get to dress from morning ti afternnoon! yay!

I can't wait for school to start either. I love having my fiance home but she never goes anywhere on break. In regards to her I guess I should just probably tell her and so I don't have to hid it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I've been singing, "It's the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiime, of the yeeeeeear!" to my kids lately. Sure it's a Christmas song, but it works for this purpose as well. It's been hard not being able to dress at home, but if you remember my last day out experience, I guess it was fun as well. Still, I'm looking forward to school starting.

Kathi
    I think Staples did a school supplies commerical with that song a few years ago. It was a stitch.
    Cary

Talking

I cant't wait! The kids and the wife, all go back to school. I havn't been able to dress since May! I can't wait to take a full day to be pretty again!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    I enjoy spending time with them, but since my kids don’t know about Kim, I can’t dress or get out.
    I know what you mean - my kids are both out of the house, and while I do miss spending time with them, I enjoy having just me and the wife at home for the dress up time I have now!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara918 View Post
    same here.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I'm sorry if I confused you

I didn't mean to confuse you or raise your hopes with the title.

Thanks for the insight. I'm glad I'm not alone in this situation.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I used to live near Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]

Here in no-mans land, the hot wind feels like a blowtorch, and the nearest seabreeze is nearly 1000 miles away. Dust from farm machinery clouds the air, fallout from sermons clouds the minds (hallelujah), and the power of the sun beats down mercilessly on the prairie like a triphammer. Poor Freddy looks (and feels) like a wilted lettuce leaf. Is there no relief in sight?

You may have guessed that I have no kids of my own. Hallelujah(!) [/SIZE]
    I used to live near Kansas (Amarillo TX) so I know what you mean about hot and windy. But the sun rises are spectacular and I loved watching the rain rolling in from New Mexico.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

School started here on the 12th. And I had to go back to work.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who is counting the days till school starts! My son goes back Sep 9 and although I absolutely love summer and the fun of him being home all day, I do miss my time alone to dress. Three weeks and five days to go....

It is kind of bittersweet. The beginning of school means I go back to full-time work as a teacher. It means an end to the freedom to dress whenever I feel like it, but on the other hand, I'm not a great fan of bare legs, sticky breast forms and melting makeup, and much prefer the look and feel of fall fashions. So I lose some and gain some when the school bell rings again ...

- Diane

I am really glad that your alls kids won't be at the mall until 3 pm. I can shop in peace.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

I thought I'd have some opportunities to dress this summer, but none panned out, so I'm looking forward to that aspect of school resuming, although I'm sad to see summer vacation end fro my kids.
    Mary