Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can’t wait for school to start.

Quote Originally Posted by allisonrn06 View Post
    I know what you mean - my kids are both out of the house, and while I do miss spending time with them, I enjoy having just me and the wife at home for the dress up time I have now!
    Isn't that a wonderfull experince. When the kids leave and you can walk around the house as you please

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    My kids are still at home for another 2 weeks and a day before going back to school and now i'm off and the mrs now for 2 weeks holiday so all i can wear are panties

Avril xx
    I love being a gurl

One More Day

Just one more day, then I get to be all girly on Wednesday!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Banned Read only

Yay!

I am happy as well, my kids start tomorrow and I can't wait. I love my kids to death but it's time that they get back school, not only for me to be able to dress but to give my wife and I the much needed break away from them during the day..lol

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    I also thought this was a post from a student going to class dressed. It made me think though, I'm going to dress for my classes when I get back into school. It would be easy since I have only night classes. It would be funny if a CD child was waiting for their CD parent to leave so they could dess up
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

School's IN Session

Hi girls,

To follow up , School is in session. Today is the first day of school & I finally got to dress.

It has been a realitively relaxing day at home just being ME. I got ready (shower, shave, etc.) and then just hung around the house reading and watching television.

But now I must change back into a pumpkin. The good news is that I get to do it again tomorrow and my wife & I are going out to lunch!

Here's a pic of me relaxing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kim_Bitzflick; 08-19-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Merged the two threads.. same topic no need for another thread ..edited some of the txt
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Three weeks to go now and I can't wait....