Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do hotels always interrupt my crossdressing?

hotels

have not been seen however......

i always have a bag of gurly clothes with me when i travel and love dressing in the room. i once ordered room service and just before they came i took off the dress pulled on shorts and a shirt...the lady came in put the food on the table and smiled at me in a funny way. then when she walked out i realized that the closet door was open with all my dresses hanging up in full view....she must have seen them

i was in miami, came to the hotel in the middle of the day for a "dress session" then went out for dinner. when i came back the bed was turned down and my dress, pantyhose and shoes were nicely laid on on the bottom of the bed......

i did leave a hotel last week in walking shorts and tan pantyhose and went to the front desk before i left....ok that is lame....but a step.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Open the door! I always have. Chances are that they've already seen many more than one of us. Plus, when are you going to see this person again? Don't worry so much about it and have fun!

Kathi
    I agee with kathi! Even though u may feel like the whole world is watching, those people around you are probably to busy with their own lives to worry about anyone other them themselves...next time open the door or even walk to the ice machine!
    "Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an
    experiment."

"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

Both by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Killing posts... since 2009

English is a really interesting language....................if someone said they had an "amenity" for me, I'd expect to see a toilet in the hallway not a dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what kind of hotels you stay in, Jamie!

Down at the Days Inn I don't ever recall them bringing me complimentary anything!

On the other hand, I can't recall staying at too many four/five-star hotels where the fire alarm went off (O.K., yes, it happened twice in the same night at one prestigious hotel, but that was in Chicago where they are very uptight about fires).

I do recall a few four/five-stars that were way too in-my-face. One, in San Francisco, made a big deal of about how "discrete" and "private" they were, yet they also bragged about using the old European technique of putting a broomstraw up against the door so they would know if you were in or out. Since they'd comped me the very expensive room in hopes that I'd become a regular guest, they bothered me a few times with gifts and calls.

So maybe drop down a star and see if that makes a difference?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Oh please don't get the wrong idea. I'm not some rich, world-traveler who only stays in five-star hotels. I was at a business meeting at the Hyatt in Arlington, VA (I don't know how many stars it is; sure its nicer than a Day's Inn, but I wouldn't call it a luxury hotel). I think I only received the complimentary dessert because at the suggestion of the meeting organizer, I booked the room through the hotel business manager, instead of the standard route.