Thread: A little Education

A little Education

I work overnights at a Grocery Store in a Suburb of the Twin Cities area. Last night I got to talking with this cute cashier (13 years to young for me and she is skinny as a post, the little b***h). She said "omg, you should have been here earlier, there was a man dressed as woman in the store. At one point he went into the womens bathroom for at least a 1/2hour. A lady came out and complained and was just shaking cause he was in there making grunting noises. Then he/she came to my register and I couldn't even look at him".

Well I'm not about to out myself here, but i asked her how did she know it was a cder. She said that she could tell by looking at the hands, adams apple and what she felt was a not so convincing look. I said well yes those are common male traits but I have seen some pics of cder's and I was shocked to find out that they are actually men(I am of course refering to some that I have seen here, like Zenith, JaytoJillian and some others) I then said that I bet I could come in dressed and you might not recognize me." She got a quizzical look on her face. So I told her about my "theatrical" occasions for dressing. Just to test some waters with her, I told her that some women get turned on by having a man wear womens cloths and again told her about some of my experiences.

Now I couldn't give her to much education about cding without her asking how I came across the info, but it was an interesting discussion. As for the cd. It is possible that she is on this site. I'm not going to name the city of or the store, but that area isn't known for its alternative styles. It is considered to be the upper class area of the TC. So I do believe it is important to choose where you shop. Perhaps head towards a more open area, in the TC we have an area called Uptown where CDers would fit in better. I have also read how we think that many young people are more open minded about cding, well she wasn't but she is young and heck she can't even legally drink yet so give her awhile. In the meantime I told her that I would show her a pick of me all dressed up from a show which she said she wants to see.

Just thought I would share this experience with you all.

Shelby

Hope you can educate this young woman. Sounds like you have made a good start.
    Love,
    Paola

OK, a big learning lesson here. If you want to pass, do not go in The Women's Bathroom for a half hour and "grunt."

If you had done that in The Men's Room....would have been OK! You'd have been a "Manly-Man!" Really do hope that no one who hangs out here would be so foolish as to do such a thing.

Peace and Love, Joanie

The combination of the women's room and the grunting would probably shake anybody up--eeeuuuwww.
    warmly, Linnea

Note to self: No grunties in the ladies room.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Sounds like she needs to eat more veggies for fiber ... anyone who takes half an hour has got a problem!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

That reminds me of the scene in White Chicks. When the character eats cheese and he is lactose intolerant. He goes to the ladies room with the girls and is making all kinds of noises in the stall, and they show under the door that he's getting all contorted. The girls finally can't take anymore and have to leave the room.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like if it was a GG woman in there making the "grunting" sounds the others would be shrieking too. That would be a bit disparaging. BTW, it wasn't me, but my hat is off to her for being out and about in a grocery store. dyLen

Shelby it was not me either. I was over in the Southdale at a spa talking with my nephew. Good start in her education, maybe she needs the visual portion of the education. LOL Some people are very closed minded and judgemental and it doesn't end with CD/TG but everyone who is different than them.

HuggsTeri

Aspiring Member
    there was a man dressed as woman in the store. At one point he went into the womens bathroom for at least a 1/2hour. A lady came out and complained and was just shaking cause he was in there making grunting noises.
    ("grunting noises" thats an open decrition that could have been " Tamed down " by the lady )

my take of that decription, cant think of a woman that would spend 1/2 hr in the stalls grunting..thats a wayyyy wicked "guy type action"

passed not realy... and it sound like they were not realy tring to ...but worked dsprately hard to do just what they wanted to do ...now figer out why ,eeeeeewww .
    sounds like a a frustrated confussed messed up creature that needs more counsoling than could be adminastered in the rest of its life time

Return of the "John"dra

OBE WAN KENOBE! HELP ME!!

What's the problem with using the bathroom for your appropriate gender? It's not that hard. You just pick the one that says "MEN" on the door, open it and walk in. No problem.

I went for a job interview the other day. I arrived a little early so I could use the bathroom to freshen up. I used the "men's" room ,of course. I was almost finished drying my hands when a store employee walked in did a double take and was about ready to walk out of the room thinking he was in the wrong bathroom. I piped up and said "Don't worry you're in the correct bathroom." and as I walked past him and went out the door ." And so was I."

The cute little cashier is not the one who needs the education. Those of us that continue to ignore the sign on the door do.

It says "Women". Spell it. W-O-M-E-N. That's WO!( For STOP! HALT! PROCEED NO FURTHER!) Then MEN! So the sign says STOP MEN!!

So why aren't you stopping? Believing that because you are dressed or that you are thinking like a woman doesn't make you a woman. You are grown men. Try behaving like it!

I understand that some cross dressers feel reluctant to use the "mens" room because they are afraid too. I know. I've felt that fear too. You'll get over it the more confident you become. Denying who you are doesn't solve anything. That's just taking the easy way out. That's not what we are about.
    Or Is it?
    Are we all just trying to be "fake" woman ? ( I know I'm going to regret saying it. But it needs to be done.)
    Or do you want to be "yourself".

I'd rather be "Myself".

Be safe. Be smart.May the "farts" be with you!

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    ...Just thought I would share this experience with you all.
    Mighty cool of you to invest your time in a young mind like that, Shelby.

I understand you're not wanting to out yourself, but I might have chosen to do just that. I'm not embarrassed about this, not even to someone who may look at me like a freak. I always have photos of Gabrielle handy and would be all too happy to direct someone to my website which contains personal accounts as well as a lot of educational material about the realities of crossdressing vs. the annoying and cliche crossdressing myths. I prefer people not to see my man-face (as in those who know me as Gabrielle), but I'd just about bend over backward and chance getting laughed at in person just for the opportunity to open up one more mind. Laugh all you want - so long as you choose to learn something after you're done.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife