Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: compliment from a man

Dana55

compliment from a man

What is the nicest compliment you have received from a man when out dressed? where were you?

I was on the bus stop and he say "cutie why u dont here next to me" lol

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    In my local some years ago I was told I look better as a woman than as a man.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Talking

by my macianic. He after he did not know who I was kept saying I looked so hot and sexy. Plus all the guys at my high school 20th reunion could not beleve how good I looked when they meet Christina and thought I was someone's wife , or some woman they did not remember from school. Now that was the best night. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I never received any kind of compliment from a man when dressed in women clothes, but a few months a go, I was in boy, getting back from college when I had to be really rude to a guy who was hitting on me. I must admitt it really annoys the hell out of me when that happens.

I've only been out once while dressed, and I guess I was super passable. The only compliment (?) I got from a guy was "Do you want to go have some fun?" and I said in my normal voice "Excuse me?" and he turned beet red and walked off.
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

As Rebecca says, beware comments from men. They are likely only after one thing. Comments from women though
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Nice legs! A Halloween party, I went dressed head to toe, from the skin out as a woman. He said this BEFORE he looked up and realized who I was. I don't blame him though, I hear that a lot.

Thank you very much!!

I originally posted this under the "speaking to a stranger" thread a day ago.

I was out walking at about 11 am. in the morning. Minding my own business like I usually do. Just listening to my radio. It was 89 degrees out but the heat index was about 97. The humidity is 61 percent. I was wearing a beige low cut top with my usual cut of blue jeans and sandals on my feet. My hair was pulled up and back to keep it off my neck. I was already walking for a while so I had beads of sweat dripping down off my forehead.. It was very warm and uncomfortable and I wasn't feeling all that attractive.

Suddenly I hear this voice from across the street. "Hey!"
    I came to a dead stop.

A young athletic looking gentleman, looked to be in his early 20's, African American, comes walking across the street and makes a gesture with his hands like he's holding a camera taking my picture.

Then he says "I don't mean to bother you. But I just had to come over and say that you look smoking hot for a transvestite!"

I replied , " Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment."

"Was that a good one?"

"Yes. I rank that amongst the top 10 that I've gotten." I smiled.

Now some of us would have taken being called a "transvestite" as a negative. I don't. I'm proud of both my male and my female attributes. To try to hide either side would be denying myself. That just won't do at all.

This gentleman knew exactly who I am.That is what he saw and commented on.
    He saw "Me."

And that, Ladies, is something worth raving about!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Silver Member
    nicest compliment I ever got was "are you really a man??" from a guy at a gay bar---
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    I was out grocery shopping, and a guy walking buy said nice legs as we passed in the isle
    Lisa Renee

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This spring I was doing grocery shopping about 11:00 pm.I was wearing jeans and white cami top and light dark leather jacket and ankle boots.
    The guy at the self check out had to scan a few items with no bar codes.
    When he came over he said wow you smell great love that perfume what is it?
    I told him and he thanked me then told me I was really cute.
    I told him he was very sweet to say so.
    Turns out he is gay go figure.
    One of my TG group sisters works at that store and when I described him she told me.
    I shop there enfemme a lot.
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-15-2009 at 11:58 PM.

is in her vest
    i was in a shop and a guy said to me that i was a well dressed lady...i dunno why he felt the need to tell me that, and i'm supposing because my back was mainly turned to him, he thought i was a lady....i just smiled and he smiled back....

It wasnt really a compliment as such but, I always take the bus with my wife and on Halloween we got on when I was fully dressed and the driver who sees me all the time had no idea it was me until I spoke! At least that means I didnt look like a man!
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

A friend said...

I was in a drag show spoof once and a friend who has no idea I dress in the real world and figured I was just there for the show said:

"This is really bad I'm getting really turned on looking at you"! lol

My nicest compliment was about 15years ago while I was out shopping. I was wearing a 16" red tartan (plaid) mini-skirt, a gorgeous white silk blouse , natural stockings and black 3" heel court shoes. As I left the car park a middle aged guy said to another guy, "Look at the arse and legs on her, worth leaving home for". I know that my rear quarters seemed to develop more of a wiggle without me trying. It was the start of a great day.

Best compliment I ever got was unspoken. I was in a bar, and I dropped the oversized shirt that I was using as a wrap. A man standing nearby almost tripped over himself as he rushed to retrieve it. It was sweet, and made me feel so nice.

I was in a hotel, going to the lobby to get coffee. I rounded a corner and walked right into a mans arms. He steadied me, looked at me and said "want to dance?" I laughed, we separated and went on our way.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

"Would you like to dance?" I very nice man asked me to dance one night at Cervantes in downtown Sacramento, CA. I had only been dressing for about 8 months and had gone there to have dinner. There was a Lindy Hop dance night in teh back room. The Lindy Hop is a specific type of swing dance from my Mom's days. I love to dance the swing, so I just joined in and danced with whatever girl would say yes (they all did!). Then just after I finished a dance with one of them, this man approaches me and asked me to dance. Definitely a first for me. I looked at him and smiled and said, "Only if I can lead."! His confused face told me that he needed a few more details, so I politely told him that I was not a real woman. At that he politely declined and parted with a confused look on his face. And yes, I would have danced with him if he let me lead!

Therefore, being so early in my new life style and then having someone confuse me for a real woman, face to face, is an unintended compliment of the highest order.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 08-17-2009 at 06:18 PM.

I was on a date with a guy and at the end he said "I had to remind myself several times that you were not a real woman".

About 2 months ago I had an appointment with my analyst and it was the first time that Nicole made her presence known to him. I arrived about 10 minutes early and sat down in a chair in his waiting room directly across from the door to his office. I was dressed from the skin out with full makeup and my favorite brunette wig. I wore a shear black long sleeve blouse, gray skirt, off black hose and black heels. A few minutes after the hour, the door to his office opened and a mature looking lady stepped out into the waiting room. I looked up at her, she looked at me and we smiled at each other as she left the office.

Several moments later my analyst came into the the waiting room, looked around the area, looked directly at me, smiled and then turned and went back into his office. About a minute later my cell phone rang and it was my analyst asking how late I was going to be. I laughed and asked him to return to the waiting room and take another look at the people sitting there. He returned to the waiting room, looked around, shook his head as he saw me and said that he would never have recognized me and that I looked so much like a woman he couldn't believe it was me.

That made me feel so wonderful that I spent the entire next hour smiling and acting giddy.

Nicole

Let see. A friend and I got on to an elevator together,
    both of us dressed to the nines! There was one woman on aswell and she laughed all the way to the lobby floor!! When we got off the people waiting to get on ,cat whistled and yelled thing like "you go girl" etc. complement maybe not but what the hey!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I've never been out as jo so never had this happen
    I would be thrilled though and would find it a huge turn on

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    A shoe salesman at Nordstrom treated me like a lady while shoe-shopping - guiding my nylon-clad foot into pair after pair of shoes (heavenly!). After we had found a few pair and were ringing them up, I thanked him for his attitude. he looked puzzled and said "Ma'am, you're a beautiful woman out shopping. I have no problem treating you like one." He even carried my bags to the door!

The best compliment I received from a stranger that wasn't helping me shop was, "Holy shit! Holyyyyyyyyyy shit!" I smiled at him, his jaw dropped, he held his hand to his chest and said "holy shit" again.

Kathi

Well--sort of a compliment. I got into my car. A man followed me with his car for two miles! Scared the bajabbers out of me.