Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving legs? How can i get away with it in every day life?

Smile Shaving legs? How can i get away with it in every day life?

What an issue!? lol. just don't know how to to get away with shaving and doing every day things without people picking up on it.......as you may've guessed i dress indoors only....but my SO is well aware and very supportive to me. HELP!?......

Carys

X

Carys,
    I shave my lower legs and recently needed to go into the hospital for an emergency. At one point I told the doctor examining me that I was an avid bicyclist. He said: "Oh, I wondered why you shaved your legs." I never have heard of a bicyclist shaving his or her legs but decided not to correct him. Frankly, he didn't seem very curious. I also was wearing pinkish panties -- a unisex design -- that attracted absolutely no attention. So my recommendation: Shave them!
    Paola

Ha ha ha, quality bit of story.....like it alot.....just really nervous bout it all. X

I shave mine and wear shorts all the time and no one has ever said anything. But of course I am muscled up and I guess no one has the balls to say anything.LOL.......

Do what you want as long as you don't hurt anyone.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

I have never put my leg hairs to the razor myself but I do know if you are a hardcore road cyclist, you want to shave your legs and arms.

Now they joke that it makes them a little more aerodynamic since road bikers are often obsessed with loosing the tiniest bit if air drag (and spend thousands of dollars for specialized equipment) but shaving does have a purpose. Apparently having no hair on the skin will help heal road rash faster than it would with hair.

Just get some spandex and a road bike and now you are legitimately shaven

thanks hun, will just ave to go for it i think.... will speak to my SO first tho...

I told my wife i was going to do it.. She said that i wouldn't so i made her stand there while i started. Been a bit lazy of late and they've grown a fair bit, but i will be doing again soon. My mother also commented on it while we were swimming a few weeks ago... I said it makes me go faster!

I don't think anyone will care if its Ok with your SO. No need to explain to anyone. Its none of their business. I've kept my legs and arms hairless for 10 years. Wouldn't be caught dead in shorts with hairy legs.

You could always say its a Doc. Martin thing and leave anyone who asks puzzled.
    Last edited by Bernadina; 08-16-2009 at 10:09 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks rachel......love quotes that make me laugh...am thinking more and more about making them look nice in stockings etc ;-).....Xx

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    How about this plan: just freaking do it and stop caring what others think.

I have shaved legs,arms ,chest ,etc for years and seldom get any comments .

Oh geez, just shave the damned things! They are your legs dear. Sod anyone who doesn't like it...sheesh. Shave 'em and keep them shaved, believe me, no one else gives a f*ck. amhik...been there, did that, no one cares.
    Olivia

I use magic powder and do my whole body from the neck down, no hair anywhere, no one has ever said a word. Its your body, do what makes you feel good and don't worry about others or what they have to say. I get the powder at any store and their easy to use, works great.

I just came back from an afternoon with close friends, who were maybe 2 feet from my legs at some points, and never had a clue or didn't indicate that they noticed.

Just do it. It's no big deal. I shave my arms and hands too. (actually a full body wax, but that's another story).

Marissa
    Just like everybody else does

I shave my legs and arms and no one has ever said a thing, if they do my answer is I swim for my exercise regimen. I am athletic so no one would question it. But the farther I fall into this rabbit hole the less I care what people think. I wear earring in both ears 24,7,365 an not a sole cares ( I work in a very professional environment were life's may be at stake) I match my earrings to my shirt color. Pink,Green, Blue, and so on.

Christine
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Shaving

I see you are 35. At that age most of us older girls had a secret too. At around age 45 or so we began to not much care who know our "secret". I first shaved at age 36, 1979 or so... who counts. Shaved the axilla too. (arm pits) could not stop. I would start to grow hair and it HAD to go! Wife complained about the leg stubble. I used to sit with tweezers for hours to get rid of the leg hair. Enter the Sharper Image epliator $86.00 and I had to have one. next time I went to town I got my first epilator. A wonderful machine. NO STUBBLE wife is Happy. Now when she rubs my legs she says how nice they feel. Life is good.

DO NOT SHAVE!!! PULL THOSE LITTLE SYMBOLS OF MANHOOD AND GET ON WITH LIFE.

Honestly you are the only one who cares. Put a little money on a jar every time someone says something about your beautiful legs and in 10 years you will be able to buy a spot of tea!

It is actually becoming popular in the USA to shave most men's hair!
    Last edited by Emme; 08-15-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: error
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

I never have worn shorts that much since my high school days, so I don't worry about anyone seeing my legs.. I'm in the closet still and shave my legs regularly and have for the past ten years give or take.. about the only thing I can say is shave your legs and just assume nobody cares one way or the other..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by carysmarie View Post
    What an issue!? lol. just don't know how to to get away with shaving and doing every day things without people picking up on it.......as you may've guessed i dress indoors only....but my SO is well aware and very supportive to me. HELP!?
    Seriously, no one is going to notice. Think I'm kidding? How often do you check out guys legs when they wear shorts? Yeah. Unless you are Brad Pitt, no one checks you out all that much either.

Point 2. Check out some guys legs next time you are out. Notice how lots of guys have some pretty minimal leg hair? Notice how it is hard to tell if they have any leg hair at all? Do you think all of the less hairy guys shave? Of course not.

Point 3. No one will EVER say anything to you. Why? Next time you are sitting around with your buddies having a beer, try saying this: "Hey Ken, nice legs!" Yeah. Even if Ken IS checking out your legs, he isn't going to get caught checking out your legs.

Point 4. If some one DOES check you out, and DOES say something - put on your big girl panties and say something like "Yup, that is just how I roll." If they press you (they won't) just tell them your wife likes it, or that you like it, or that your follicles were damaged in a horrible friendly-fire napalm accident in 'Nam (that will shut them up right there if you do it right) or something. Just because someone sees your sexy legs, doesn't mean you have to tell them you like pantyhose. The key is to be un-f&(k-with-able. Trust me, as a long time jerk, there is nothing so deflating as someone who doesn't care if I tease them.

Trust me. No one has EVER said 1 word about MY legs.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I've shaved my legs off and on over the past five years or so, and not once did anyone ever comment or give any funny looks. It's not that big a deal. If anyone ever does ask me - "I like them this way - so what?"

Also, I trim my chest and stomach very short, and my arms and hands. Several times I've had my hands waxed. Same story.

I have been shaving my legs for about 7 years and don't worry about it anymore. Last year when I had my motorcycle accident no one in the hospital said a word about my legs, and only got one comment on my painted toes.

Kymmie Lorain
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

is in her vest
    i've noticed that no one really cares whether your legs are shaved or hairy....just shave them and be done with it.....

Since removing the hair on your arms and legs reduces drag, I think I might try it as a way to control my desire to CD...

When I do it this fall its going to be in preparation for halloween CDing so my excuse will simply be that I always wanted to try it, what's wrong with that?

Gold Member
    Just as everyone has suggested, just go ahead and shave, especially since your SO is supportive...do it. I've shaved everywhere for the past 6 months and no one has said anything about it...in fact I don't even think they've noticed!! AND, it feels damn nice!!!! I have also discovered that many gg's love it when their guy shaves!!!!

Just shave em

First of all my wife knows about my crossdressing so no issue at home. I first started shaving and epilating not long after I had a varicose vein surgery. I had to shave the affected leg before the operation and figured it was a great opportunity to do the other "just to even things up". It felt just good I couldn't go back to the old hairy legs. Anyway, because of the varicose veins, I had a little excema and dry skin around my ankle...So figured this was the basis of my reason if I was asked me why I shaved. "Oh yes...I have to shave so that the medicated cream could make proper contact with my skin"...)))) So far the excuse is still on the shelf...I haven't needed to trot it out at all.

I play sport and wear shorts on most weekends and no one seems to have noticed..or if they have, said nothing. In fact, I am at the stage now where I honestly don't care what they think. Actually, it's a little bit of a thrill.

when i was younger i was working in new construction... osha was always there and annoyingly strict. shorts were out of the question. out of habit been wearing jeans / pants full time since i was 14 so its mostly a non issue for me ;p downside is skin is so white i virtually have to wear pantyhose or stockings just to cut the glare

simple story, wear pants if you are in the closet and scared of what people may say.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...