Thread: Finally did it!

Finally did it!

I shared with my wife a bit over a year ago that I liked to wear women's underwear. While during the discussion, she asked if there was anything else that I liked. I told her that I also really liked bridal wear.
    Well, this weekend she let me try on the gown that she wore to our wedding. Granted, it could have been two sizes larger to fully close, but we were able to get it zipped up most of the way, and then hook the neck.
    I was in total heaven, with the feelings that I am sure that only a bride could feel on her wedding day. It was beautiful on her, and it felt beautiful on me. As much as I would have liked to, we didn't take any pictures, but I might have to ask next time.

It sounds like things are progressing - I'm curious - how did this come about? Did she raise the topic? How did she seem to be with you having the dress on? Lots of questions but I'll just leave it at that.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

Yaaaaaay! :D

Congrats Collette! Sounds like ya had a blast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

What was her reactions and comments to you wearing her bridal gown. That is a pretty special item in a women's closet. It contains so many memories, certainly seeing her husband standing there wearing her wedding gown should have made her do some thinkng. I am so happy to hear that you have a supportive wife and that you got to wear a wedding gown.

What was her reactions and comments to you wearing her bridal gown.

She was actually the one that brought it up! Our kids were away for the night, so a bit of playtime was brought up. She put it on first, and still looked beautiful in it. After walking around in it, and having me chase her down, she took it off. After a while, she said, "Well, are you going to wear it?" My response was, since I know it is a totally special piece of clothing to them, "Are you sure?" She said "Yes"
    Since I already had a corset and stockings on, I was ready. I stepped into the dress, pulled it up, and that is when we figured out, I am probably two sizes larger. But with the neck hooked, it looked decent from the front, although, not quite as fitted as it should be, but still sexy.
    As I was walking around in total heaven, she was walking with me, just smiling. She is open to a lot of things, and is always open to checking off things on the fantasy list. So we got the chance to take this from fantasy to reality. I am truly blessed to have this woman in my life, not many people are with someone that will allow their husband to share the lingerie drawer, or even have his own lingerie.

Collette, you are such a lucky girl and your wife is a darling. Give her a hug from us. Now girl if you want to carry this one step further, the two of you get out and hit the sales racks and get you one that fits. (-: Have fun girl and keep the fantasies rolling.

Teri

CONGRADULATIONS, Collette, I am sure you had a wonderful time. YOur wife must be a very special lady. You take very good care of her, accepting women are hard to find.
    My wife is accepting I dress almost every day without make-up, sometimes I wear dresses or just what a GG would wear around the house. I help with the house work, but I will admitt that I am more apt to do so when I am dressed, (sorry ladies.) My wife and I have a "girl's night" about once a month, that is when she helps me go all the way, make-up, painted nails etc... During these special nights we sit and talk, paint each other's nails, play board games, and gossip,(well I don't guess it gossip more just talking) again, ( sorry ladies)
    Oh here I am rambling on and this is your special moument, Congradulations again Collette. Tell you wife she is a Pearl, an angel, buy her something very special, and give her Hugs from all of us here.

That is awesome. I hope that I can find someone that open and special. I can imagine what that moment must have been like when you got to put on the dress, the thoughts and sensations all rushing through you. I am both sort of jealous and thrilled for you.

Shelby

Thats was great of her to let you do that. If you ever get a picture post it for us please. Congrats.

Only I know for certain! Charlotte Sometimes's Avatar

Smile

Congratulations! You have a wonderful Wife, you should treasure her.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Sometimes View Post
    Congratulations! You have a wonderful Wife, you should treasure her.
    Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. Yes, I treasure the ground she walks on, and for being the loving mother she is.

Teri Jean: We were driving by Davids Bridal one evening on a night without kids, and I mentioned we could stop there and look around. She said "For who? You or me?" We just laughed, that is another item in the bucket list. Maybe one day, I would love to have a renewal ceremony as a double gown day.

A wedding dress is a must, but you have to wear it with all the proper lingerie. Is all the cloud that surround a bride that make us feel femenine. I have one at my will but haven't found the perfect shoes to it, so i prefer to wait.

BTW, congrats on your wife. Take care of her as a unique jewel... as i'm sure she is.