Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shaving legs? How can i get away with it in every day life?

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    i just stopped caring what other people think, when my legs are shaved and im at the pool or something or just wearing shorts nobody ever notices/cares enough to ask so i just go on with my day

pickies

Pickies!!!! that's the key. If you do not want any extra attention do not show any pickies. Pickies are a dead give away. So if you shave keep um clean and smooth. That's what you want anyway isn't it. Clean and smooth. So go for it! It's easier than you think. You may be self conscious for a wile but it will fade when you realize that now one cares about your legs.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I started the shaving like two years ago and now, I'm doing laser. After the first session the results are so nice. Can't wait to go next time. So in my opinion.. go for it, of course.