Thread: A Gift from my wife

A Gift from my wife

I received a gift from wife a couple of days ago much to my surprise. I mean she gets me Girly things often but this was a surprise. She handed me the package. When I opened it there was two new tops one a tunic and a pair of black skinny jeans all from JCP. I especially like the skinny jeans as I can wear them to work.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...lies/happy.gif
    Love my wifehttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/Love.gif

Hi Misty - So nice to have a supportive spouse isn't it?
    ColleenW

Oh that's so cool Misty! It is wonderful to have an SO like that. Jackie sometimes brings in things for me too. Hey, it's just another way of showing that they love us; yes, sometimes even every part of us too. Olivia

that's great Misty am glad your wife is cool with you
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I feels so great doesn't it? When you have a supportive spouse and she surprises you with girly gifts, to me it's like a fantastic feeling of love and validation all rolled into one. Your wife sounds lovely
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Isn't that so cool when your wife is comfortable enough with you to do something like that?

Misty

That's nice what she did do we get to see any pics later?
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Misty, the love she has for you and her support is many would like so do us a favor and make sure to give her something special, a gift or evening out. You know best but make it as special as she tries to do for you.

Have fun and huggs

Teri

Would so like to have a supportative spouse

When my fiance and I first started seeing each other, he learned discovered his interest in dressing. I was actually pretty honored to be the one he discovered it with. I didn't like it at first but quickly realized it wasn't the dressing as a woman - it was the sense of style that was so off!! Dang that first pink knit dressed looked awful...HA HA HA. So, for his birthday, I found a transformation expert who taught him how to do make up, dress and the best wigs to wear. It was a fabulous experience for both of us.

Finding your style.

Quote Originally Posted by JenetGG View Post
    When my fiance and I first started seeing each other, he learned discovered his interest in dressing. I was actually pretty honored to be the one he discovered it with. I didn't like it at first but quickly realized it wasn't the dressing as a woman - it was the sense of style that was so off!! Dang that first pink knit dressed looked awful...HA HA HA. So, for his birthday, I found a transformation expert who taught him how to do make up, dress and the best wigs to wear. It was a fabulous experience for both of us.
    Hi Jenet

That was a good and thoughtfull gift, a color analysis is always a sound investment especially when choosing wigs.

Best Wishes
    Carla T.

(Norway)

I love when my wife gives me girl stuff. It makes me feel sexy.
    Steffanie52

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

jealous

we should be so lucky.........

When we go shopping my wife tends to look for femine clothes for me first. She will be in the blouse section and hold up a blouse and say that would look good on susan. She brings home clothes for susan all the time. We walk into Goodwill and she says see if their are any shoes for Susan. Love that woman.

Smile Misty

My wife is supportive but has yet to buy me anything in fem. Your a giant leap ahead of most of us.....you lucky girl!

Fantasy World

At my stage in life, skinny "anything" is distant memory..almost a fantsy!

Juliew

Quote Originally Posted by Misty G View Post
    ...a pair of black skinny jeans all from JCP. I especially like the skinny jeans as I can wear them to work.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...lies/happy.gif
    Love my wifehttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/Love.gif

Having an understanding SO is worth the world

I am glad she understands and supports you. Make sure you tell her how much you like the cloths when you wear them too.