Thread: Question About Wigs

Question About Wigs

Do you ladies in here ever go by the shape of your face to get the right wig? If so what kind of wig would be good for a round face? Angie

I found this site valuable for determining hair styles and color. It allows you do download a photo of yourself and you can play with every conceivabe style you can imagine.

http://www.clairol.com/default.jsp?hf=true
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Marie
    Do you ladies in here ever go by the shape of your face to get the right wig? If so what kind of wig would be good for a round face? Angie
    Yes, and I have founs a straight wig that has no 'body' looks terrible on me. It helps to have some volume on the sides to help make your face look smaller. Curly may be out of the question for me but I have seen others that carry that style well on them. Either way look for some fullness in whatever style you choose. Something shoulder length or longer IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I found this site valuable for determining hair styles and color. It allows you do download a photo of yourself and you can play with every conceivabe style you can imagine.

http://www.clairol.com/default.jsp?hf=true
    Sharon,
    I checked out that site. That was real hoot! Some of the hairstyles on there are just plain rediculous but it was still fun.

hmm....blonde this minute, brunette the next.....long, short, bizarre....

I must have played with that site for at least a half an hour!

Pip