Thread: "She smelled good!"

"She smelled good!"

I got on the elevator today, and 3 guys got on with me, always an awkward moment...anyhoo, they got off before I did, and just as the doors were closing behind them I heard this: "She smelled good!" "She sure did!" What a commercial for Revlon's Fire and Ice

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I got on the elevator today, and 3 guys got on with me, always an awkward moment...anyhoo, they got off before I did, and just as the doors were closing behind them I heard this: "She smelled good!" "She sure did!" What a commercial for Revlon's Fire and Ice
    Wow! Now that's cool!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That is really cool Cissy. I love those "within earshot" and "almost out of site" comments because they come from the heart. Only problem is that sometimes they are not so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    That is really cool Cissy. I love those "within earshot" and "almost out of site" comments because they come from the heart. Only problem is that sometimes they are not so nice.
    I'm sure we've all had our share of those, girlfriend...like "was that a guy?"

I'm sure we've all had our share of those, girlfriend...like "was that a guy?"
    My favorite was when I was on the London underground with a GG friend and someone leaned over to his female companion and whispered, "They're guys!"
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

She smelled good!"

wow that's good, I have men open doors for me a lot and once I heard 2 women say " do you think she's a real blond" made me smile.

I got on the elevator today, and 3 guys got on with me,... they got off before I did, and just as the doors were closing behind them I heard this: "She smelled good!" "She sure did!"
    THAT just had to, "make your day".
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

What a nice compliment! Tha would make a neat commercial.

Michelle

Awesome experience, Cissy. From your pics, I know I would not peg you as a guy. Your build looks small and you have a naturally femme face. Work it!

At a party, I once had a girl say to me...'nice dress, I had one like that in the 80's'...what killed me was it was a dress loaned to me from my wife (it wasn't out of style)...kind of a catty comment (acceptance on some level)...but my wife was not too pleased to hear it...she was ready to clobber the girl. I got a good chuckle.

Aahh Fire and Ice my own personal favorite, I won't leave home without it. (seriously I leave a bottle in the car for when I just need a fem moment )

Awesome for the compliment though
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Same thing happened to me last week when two guys got off the elavator and said she has some nice perfume on.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    My favorite was when I was on the London underground with a GG friend and someone leaned over to his female companion and whispered, "They're guys!"
    You think that's bad, when I was just starting "out" and didn't have the chops to pass (babushka over a bad wig, tragic outfit, etc) a girl at the checkout counter at a drugstore asked me in a loud voice, "Are you a man?"

Hi Windy, I know that made your day! Made their day too, I'll bet! I like to hear the "quiet comments" between other people, good or bad. And when someone whispers to another--"that's a guy"-- it means that you looked so good, they had to point it out to their friend!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Backhanded compliment?

About 18 years ago, I got daring and dressed for a company Halloween party.
    Later in the evening in front of several other employees, a female co-worker walked up to me and almost hissed: "You make a better looking woman than you do a man!"
    turned on her heel, and walked away. No one said anything, but everyone looked at me. All I could manage was: "Bet you say that to all the boys!"
    Never was quite sure why she reacted the way she did, but it was weird because of the mixed feelings I had about it- part of me was flattered.... of course, I couldn't admit that, because everyone thought it was just a costume.
    Several months later a male friend of my boss "Bill" was visiting our offices. He noticed a picture someone had taken at that Halloween party of me sitting on Bill's lap that I had tacked to my bulletin board. "Who's SHE?" He asked. Bill pointed at me and said, "You're looking at her!" The guy got red and sputtered out a "nice to meet you" and he and Bill left.
    Of course Bill told everyone in the office about it, and it was all I heard about for months afterward. Again, very weird because of the mixed emotions it generated.
    Have often wondered if anyone had suspicions about me afterward....

Revlon Fire And Ice, huh? I'm going to have to try it.

Many years ago a man in a bar asked me if I was a crossdresser. (I'm a GG.) I think it's kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    Revlon Fire And Ice, huh? I'm going to have to try it.

Many years ago a man in a bar asked me if I was a crossdresser. (I'm a GG.) I think it's kind of funny.
    Too funny, that's worse than asking a woman if she's preggers...

with all the positive feedback on fire and ice, i'm going to have to try it. Thanks for the thread

Cissy that is so cool and there wasn't the WTH was that a dude? Your confidence and composure pulled you through. Congrats and do you mind if I try that fragrence?

Huggs Teri

Sure thing, I don't want to come off like a spokeswoman for Fire and Ice, it's just that I've gotten a lot of compliments from guys and girls about it, it makes me feel very feminine and best of all, it's $14 at Walmart