Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The most girly thing...

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

The most girly thing...

Anyone ever think about the most girly thing they could do? I got my belly button pierced currently I am wearing a dolphin with a crystal in it. It looks like a madien moon with a star. How about you anything cute you want to share.

My Evil plan is working 3 more posts and I will have arrived

Do implants count?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    lol yes I guess they do. Judges. They say yes.

I have permanent (tattooed) eyeliner, shadow and lip color. And totally femmy (flowers, butterflies, high heeled shoes, etc.) tattoos all over my legs, back and sides. No implants yet, but I'm seriously thinking about it. I will absolutely never be able to undress at the doctor's office (or anywhere else) anymore and not have them know of my interests. And I like it that way!

- Diane

dressing for fun
    for me that would be shaving my chest hair off. I couldnt do it because my SO loves it so much and I don't want to take it away from her.

i was a maid of honor once,,, no dress but did the batch, party and held the flowers at alter
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Anyone ever think about the most girly thing they could do? I got my belly button pierced currently I am wearing a dolphin with a crystal in it. It looks like a madien moon with a star. How about you anything cute you want to share.

My Evil plan is working 3 more posts and I will have arrived
    Mine's pierced too, currently I've wearing a dangling Betty Boop
    ColleenW

I have already puebcing in my ears and what i want is piercing in the nose to wear the traditional Indian Stud with 3 diamonds to go with the set of diamond jewellary.
    urmila

Most girly thing I have done is epilating my entire body below my neck and the frilly lacy panties I currently am wearing to work. (they're not just feminine, they're downright girly, somehow it feels like another step from wearing pink panties to work).

Not even close to some of the others, but still big steps for me.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    You mean going out in a dress, high heels, and carrying a purse isn't enough?

I already have long hair, pierced ears, and a fully shaved body. I suppose having my toe-nails painted all the time counts.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    You mean going out in a dress, high heels, and carrying a purse isn't enough?

I already have long hair, pierced ears, and a fully shaved body. I suppose having my toe-nails painted all the time counts.
    Out in Dress, heels, purse, ect, ect, ect - Check
    Long Hair - Check
    Pierced ears - 3x3=6 Check
    Shaved [and/or waxed] body - Check
    Toe nails painted 24/7 - Check
    And if all that doesn't count

Long finger nails painted 24/7
    Waxed and shaped eyebrows

So just what else do us girls have to do to get noticed huh?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brandy78 View Post
    for me that would be shaving my chest hair off. I couldnt do it because my SO loves it so much and I don't want to take it away from her.
    For some reasons that I'll explain some day soon, I'll be shaving or waxing my entire chest and legs within 15 days. Can hardly wait!
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

How about cutting down trees after a disaster wearing jeans with an embroidered rose going down the right leg. All while staying in a tent with religious folk.

For me it would definitely be multiple earrings. I have my ears pierced twice in each ear. Earrings for men are very common nowadays. But I don't see too many guys with more than 2 unless they are the rocker type or they have several tats etc etc. And most of the guys I do see with multiples tend to go for an odd number for some reason. Like 2 left 1 right for example. And girls with multiples still far outweighs the guys.

Unhappy

I suppose, shaving my arms and chest. I think people would notice the missing arm forest, though.

Hmm, quite a few:

Getting acetic nails at a nail salon
    A full makover in front of everone in a Department store
    Eyebrow threading - I'm getting them done again this evening

But my favourite is quite simple. Whenever I go out dressed now I always put a flower in my hair. Its so girly
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I love being tucked and looking in a mirror at a lovely smmooth triangle of panties between my legs.

Shaving my legs.

Lets see I'm shaved,have the eye browes done,the nails are done,the hair is done I'm out full time as a cd now I just got to get better at every thing. My walking is getting better but not great.

I think the most giry thing for me is not something physical but the mental state that I adopt when I am dressed. Don't get me wrong, I love the feminine feel of shaving my body, dressing pretty, and so on. But it is the mind set that I take on when I dress that I think is the most girly. Trying to make every action that I do come from a female standpoint instead of from a males. How I think, how I walk, how I stand, my mannerisms, and so on.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Going outside during the daytime wearing a women's outfit?
    or getting laser treatments to get rid of my arm hair?
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The most girly thing I have ever done, or at least that's to say, at the time it was happening I felt "completely smothered in femininity" was when my wife and I were going to be bridesmaids at a TG wedding.

We had to have a private fitting at a bridal gown store to select our bridesmaid's dresses. I arrived dressed en femme and was then completely fussed over by the owner and her two young daughters as they brought me dozens of wonderful feminine dresses to try on. Each time I stepped out from the cubical everyone gushed and said how pretty and cute I looked. Being in that feminine environment, being surrounded by hundreds of bridal gowns, and being encouraged and fussed over by four GGs (which includes your wife) as you are wearing those lovely dresses was truly an experience I will never forget.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Girly things to do

The most girly thing for me is what I am doing right now and that is being all dressed up with makup on and everything. Shaving my body hair is really high on the list and I have been promised by my wife that I could when I retire next year.

Jeannie

Shaved underarms I think...although painted toenails with toe rings and an ankle chain must come close!

Sarah x

monroe piercing
    waxed eyebrows
    toe rings

and when i go shopping i always instinctively head straight for the womens shoes dept.