Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Night time wear

I love my chemises and cami sets...especially the satin ones. I'm wearing a red chemise tonight

Sarah x

I love my satim cami. Wish my wife would like me in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndi View Post
    Is it just me who loves to go to bed with a sheer negligee on without panties ? I love the feel of silk against my skin and usually change to a different one every second night. Anyone else have a favourite nighttime material to wear in bed ?
    I wear a different set every night. As for not wearing [SIZE="1"]panties[/SIZE]
    when going to bed, well, ... when I was a dumb "boy" and didn't wear them that was different, now it just doesn't feel right to go without. All the flopping around in the night is quite distracting.

Personally, while I do own some nylon night gowns, I rather wear nylon PJs, this way my legs can feel the soft material rather than each other.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I like to wear my panties and nothing else

A set of these;
    bought a few of each color offered a couple years ago. Or sometimes just bra and panties.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Anything in silk and lace!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

The next best thing to being naked. Bra and a thong

anything, soft, silky and cool
    The Tip of The Toes To The Top Of Hose

I wear a corset and my attachable forms at night and feel very feminine.
    I love wearing a sheer cami or baby doll over the corset and forms.
    I always wear tight secure panties . . . I do not want to see anything there.

For me, a nylon nightie or a nylon full slip is what I wear about 98% of the time.

Andrea loves cami's AndreaMarie19's Avatar
    yea i have a few sets of nightime clothes and most of my nighttimes have prints on them, i have one pair of cotton purple thumper night shorts and a purple top to a cami set, i have 2 winnie the pooh cami sets both yellow as i love camis, i have one eeyore set thats grey with purple and pink lil eeyore's all over them, and ive got some fleece bambi and tweety bird night time pants i bought from walmart a couple years back, and i plan to go for a tinker bell cami set here soon possabally today if i can get my car running right. oh and p.s. all mine are size 13 as i got lucky to find something like that, espically at walmart as i find it hard to find nightime stuff and underwear at that big of a size at walmart.
    (\__/)
    (- '.'- ) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world dominatio

Tgirl allways! i say....

Miss Elaine, long nylon, panties-maybe, the SO has matching nighties. She allows nighties, work in progress.

I agree with some of the poster, some nighties are just too hot!! Not so bad in the winter, but summers in central cal can be awful.

Like to find some lighter "breathable" fabrics that are still femme...

Quote Originally Posted by dutch-anita View Post
    I sleep in olga's most of the time.......
    I just picked up an olga long nightgown at a googwill store, it is Sooo comfy I would love to get a few more.
    Huggs
    Cassie

A good way to relax before sleeping

Right now my wife and I have several matching sets on the trunk at the foot of our bed. The current theme is pink. There are matching Vanity Fair sets of nylon nighties and jackets and matching sets of nylon pajamas and tops for each of us. My wife also has two chiffon sets (white and pink) out and I have black silky nylon pajama bottoms on the trunk. If that doesn't suit our fancies or the temperature, the nearby closet has about twenty other peignoir, nightie and gown sets in various styles, sizes and colors. I often add stocking, bras, panties and heels to wear before bed--I often start dressing several hours before bedtime to enjoy the experience. I find it difficult to take off the sensuous sleep clothing in the morning and would prefer to lounge around in them for awhile.

I really enjoy the times when we just sit on the bed dressed and share some conversation--intimate, girlie or just important things between true companions. And, often as not, we share more than conversation, which makes for excellent sleeping afterward.
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Usually nude or a silky chemise w/o panties. Satin sleepwear is heaven sent! I do want a long white cotton gown like Emma Thompsen in "Much Ado About Nothing" but its generally too hot where I live to sleep in.

Usually long gowns. Shorter ones if I have an overnight guest. In the winter it's jammies and slippers.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Long silk or satin nightgowns. Satin cami and pajama pants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

For myself, I would have to say that the time I get as "Karen" is quite limited. So I make the best of my time in bed by dollling up to go to bed. It might be what is considered night wear (teddy, nightie, chemise, etc.), or more often than not it's a dress, or top/skirt combination, bra, panties, stockings, and yes some heels.

It's quite a wicked feeling to wake up the next morning still wearing thigh high nylons and 6-inch platforms under the blanket. I've purchased all my shoes 1/2 size larger than needed to account for the natural swelling of feet while I sleep, so there is no pain keeping shoes on all night.

I've worn my wig with all that on occasion, but often it's not worth the trouble of having to get the knots out. In fact it often falls off overnight anyhow.

Karen

usually a night gown and a pair of matching panties. And I might add with my legs freshly shaved it is the most wonderful feeling ever.

I have to be honest, for me it's panties and pajama bottoms and that's it.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

black and white satin teddy - wearing it again now

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    baby doll satin feel top with matching thong g-string, along with garter belt and stockings. Does anyone else sleep with stockings or thigh highs on?

Megan

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    t-shirt & panties... sometimes if the SO is away, I may go with a nightie. Just depends on how I feel that day

I agree with Michelle.....birthday suit for sure.

Heather Dawn