Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Night time wear

Night time wear

Is it just me who loves to go to bed with a sheer negligee on without panties ? I love the feel of silk against my skin and usually change to a different one every second night. Anyone else have a favourite nighttime material to wear in bed ?

No you are not alone. I sleep only in sheer nighties, nylon, silk or polyester, usually with matching knickers. Sometimes I go in for babydolls.

I now sleep in a nightie all the time. I too like babydolls or anything made of silk or satin.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Smile Nities

I sleep in nities of all types, colors, fabrics. Have been doing this for years with SO acceptance. Sex with wife a great deal more enjoyable as well!

feels better in a dress
    I sleep in olga's most of the time.......

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    i tried nities but i get too hot so just wear a thong in bed

I usually sleep either in a nightgown or when it's hot a tank top and sleep shorts.
    ColleenW

what u wear is what i wear, only silk nighties and nothing else.
    urmila

I like baby dolls, chemise or a teddy all with panties on

Bed time, my favorite time. Sometimes I'll just be standing there in my room trying to decide what to wear to bed! Gown, chemise, pajamas...Ahhh yes. A wonderful thing.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Long nylon gown and crotchless pantyhose!

anything femme will do for me

Slips, full or half, panties/thong/ or nothing, sometimes corset/gown or baby doll, sometimes with a bra/ and or nylons. I like variety. It also depends on temperature, on how dressed I get.

My night time breast forms, bra, knickers, and a night dress. or if I am feel like it at the time breasts, bra, knickers and a full body (yes that includes head) zentai suit, but that is maybe best left for another forum.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

I bought these and they are currently my favourite, very comfortable, more than any of the other more girly stuff I own:

http://www.wehkamp.nl/damesmode/nach...D_650602/?SM=1

(it's in Dutch, but I can't hotlink just the picture here I think).
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

Usually I wear my silky black tank top with some lacey boy shorts. It feels super nice wrapped up in satin sheets. Sometimes I even wear my forms and wig to bed too.
    [SIZE="2"]All those that believe in telekenesis, raise my hand.[/SIZE]

NO cami & shorts is great, I don't like knickers, or other briefs in bed, by shorts i mean "old" french Knickers, long legged

That sounds great, but where do you get them from at a good price, just cause i'm CD i'm fed up of getting ripped off.

You look great, not sure abot what you wear in bed, but were all diff. could do with some tips, help, sheffield

Talk to me, msn - phil-stephens@hotmail.co.uk doubt if it will get through but try.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-20-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

silk or satin nighties and panties

I have slept in just about everthing there is to wear that is femmine. Best part is what it does to the sex life. It is a blast with an accepting spouse.

I also sweat so bad. So nothing for me,but I would love to be able to sleep with silk or satin, or baby doll.

have satin PJ's but they seem too warm so its usually a nylon nitie

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndi View Post
    Is it just me who loves to go to bed with a sheer negligee on without panties ? I love the feel of silk against my skin and usually change to a different one every second night. Anyone else have a favourite nighttime material to wear in bed ?
    I have been into vintage hollywood glam nightwear for decades and with the advent of ebay has made it much easier.So this is what my husband has gravitated to also. At least I guess it is why , we wear the same things to bed or around the house ,many times swapping off , I have big breasts , he has a wide ribcage ,the rest of our bodies are smallish so we share. He LOVES to sleep dressed very much like Eva Gabor during her "Green Acres" role.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

My mother had two chiffon short nighties with matching panties that she kept stored with old clothes. I'm sure i wore them a lot more than she did.
    One was black and the other was pink with purple polka dots. Both had a double layer of chiffon and matching bikini cut panties. I kick myself often for not taking them when I moved out, I loved to sleep on them. They're not easy to find now and she probably threw them away because she moved a couple times since then.
    It would be awkward to ask for them now...

In my first years of married life I had the chance to wear a white chiffon nightie that my wife bought for our wedding night. I also wore it more than she did, she didn't like it too much anyway. It was too long for my taste but (as you can imagine) not enough to keep me from wearing it. I still have the robe.

My favorite thing now is a short satin nightie. They're easy to find but not in my size (48 around the chest). And I wear panties always. I'd say like any decent lady does... however, my wife is a natural born lady (and I have to assume that she's decent) and her favorite thing to wear to bed is two drops of "Fleur du temps".

I love to wear anything sheer,but with panties

Arlene McCarthy - I love to be a gurl
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Me

I tried sleeping babydoll, I prefer to sleep in my birthday suit.