Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying being corsetted

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar

Enjoying being corsetted

Starting last Saturday I've been wearing my corset for the first half of the day, everyday. I'm really enjoying the feeling of constriction, and I love the look of a 26" waist. I went out over the weekend dressed in cute shorts and a blouse. During the workweek, I have simply worn t-shirts. It's been a lot fun exploring the posture requirements, feel, and look of this new item.
    Anyone else wearing their corset on a daily basis? As an undergarment?
    Love will find its own way through.

My first corset clinches down to 33" and feels great.
    So I am 40C- 33 - 42 at 6'5", not too bad.

My next corset will be smaller and I'll have to work harder to get into it, but it will be worth it.

I wonder if I can sleep in it ?
    Maybe when I get my next smaller one, I'll sleep in this one and in the morning when I get up, I'll switch to the smaller one.

I've had this on for almost 5 hours and wonder how much "shape" will stay when I take it off.

**Added**

After 5 hours, all of the Bulge came back upon removal.

Maybe over-night will work better.

And the rest of my weight loss...............................
    Last edited by Holly; 08-20-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.

don't wear them n a daily basis but would if I could find someone to lace it up for me.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am soooo jealous!!! I have a nice natural 40 B bosom, but unfortunately my waist is 38! My fault I know. Ras is right, wearing a corset is nice, but finding someone to lace it when you are a widower is not easy.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Never worn a corset, have worn a bodyshaper however. Would love to try one someday.
    Amanda

I don't think I could wear one daily...too darn uncomfortable.... Special occassions are enough for this girl.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

waist cincher only for me, but i would love a corset!!

Still exploring that avenue.........Almost have to get one with my 36-37" waist. It's in the near future I'm sure. Hugs....Jenifer

I love my corsets, if you get good ones they are far more comfortable. I always wear them when dressed. Longest has been 3 days straight at Be All. I think the one I usually wear is a 26"

Aspiring Member

Corset/vs cincher

Love them both, but the cincher is more convenient as lacing is a pain.

naw...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelofsomekind View Post
    I love my corsets, if you get good ones they are far more comfortable. I always wear them when dressed. Longest has been 3 days straight at Be All. I think the one I usually wear is a 26"

More comfortable..... like being set on "the rack" and given a pillow?
    I suppose the novelty of palying dress-up has worn off some. I don't have to suck it in here and push it out there...yet, so until then. I 'll pass on the torture devices. Just my opinion.. if you like em... more power to ya!
    Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Angelofsomekind View Post
    I have yet to find anything that is still fun or comfortable after doing it for 3 days straight
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

It's not for everyone, I have to admit that, but I love 'em.

I'm not wearing a corset yet, but I plan to get one sometime this fall. I'm glad to hear about your experience. Thank you.
    warmly, Linnea

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ah, corsets! My FIRST CD love affair!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia de la luz View Post
    Starting last Saturday I've been wearing my corset for the first half of the day, everyday. I'm really enjoying the feeling of constriction, and I love the look of a 26" waist.
    I have a 30" waist, +/-. I wear a 24" corset!
    Which means a 4" to 5" waist reduction on me. My longest time in a corset is about 3 hours.
    Sophia, if u start with a 30" waist, and reduce your waist to 26", half of EVERY DAY, my hat's OFF to U!

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    waist cincher only for me, but i would love a corset!!
    Waist cinchers R CORSETS!
    Or, they CAN BE anyway! My ribbon corset is only 6" high. My waist cincher corset is about 8".

These short corsets r A SNAP to lace up! Unless your hands r in a cast, or don't have DOORNOBS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm a 35" waist, and my corset gets me down to under 30" (it's a 28" corset). I can only wear it when my wife's away, because she's not CD friendly! Longest I've worn it is about 16 hours; I locked it (and my 5" heels) on overnight with padlocks and chains, and left the keys in my garage so I had to walk outside in the morning to retreive them. My padded and corsetted figure is about 43 30 40. Not bad for 65 year old! I love the shape it gives me.

Dianne, you can sleep in a corset, but the excitement makes it difficult, and the "bulge" always comes back!!

Ras, and sissystaphanie, it's not too difficult to lace up a corset by yourself realy tight! As Doc said, hook the loops round a door knob while you tighten up.

Tony

My waist is about a 30 normal... not totally sure. I wear it for about 3-4 hours, and cinch it tighter as the morning progresses. I get it to 26" by the end of the time. And each time, that 26" gets more comfortable. I was actually missing it this afternoon.
    I can put it on myself even with having to lace it up. I tried a cheaper version (waist cincher from Fredericks) and by abdominal muscles ripped it apart. This one from Timeless Trends has held up so far.
    Wearing one motivates me to stay busy, doing things. Sitting around for extended periods gets irritating. I like eating less and the focus on posture it allows. And, of course, the illusion of a girlish figure is nice too.

I have one that has about 30 hooks down the back, and laces in the front. Not as rigid as some, but great for starters. It has nylon boneing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

NOT a corset!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    I have one that has about 30 hooks down the back, and laces in the front. Not as rigid as some, but great for starters. It has nylon boneing.
    That's a bustier, or basque! Try to titen one of those down enough to reduce your waist/ribs 4" inches.

U SHOULD immediately end up with 2 OF THEM!
    1/2 the size of the original, of course!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I am wearing a corset and my attachable forms I do not need to be wearing a dress or skirt to feel very feminine. I love the feeling. I get a 5-6" reduction in my waist (31 1/2" to 25 1/2"").

When I get my corset cinched down four or more inches my hips begin to sway. I think it is a natural movement a GG has with their hips. I have gone 3 days straight a few times and love it.

Enjoying being corseted

I have just bought myself a corselet and it feels georgeous to wear.I wasn't
    sure if it would be comfortable when driving but it is alright.I do find the suspenders harder to attach than a suspendre belt.

Hi Prene,
    I notice the same thing with the swaying hips. It changes walking, sitting, bending, lifting, etc., and seems to ask the feminine to come play.

for the ladies who say they cant lace up a corset:when the corset is laced correctly-from the top down to the middle and from the bottom up to meet with a loop on both sides in the middle and the laces are long enough they can actually be tightened from the front.i have 2 corsets from different vendors and both came laced that way.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Corsets are the best thing about dressing

I love my corsets. I have two, one for tight lacing, the other for everyday usaged. While tight laced, I can get my waist to around 30 inches. I can not wear it for very long like that, but the look is wonderful. With my everyday corset, I only reduce my waist about 2 inches, down to about 34 inches. The main purpose of the corset is to get the complete closure look when fully laced. This also allows me to wear it under my male clothing with no indications. The longest I wore it was one full week, 24 hours per day, except for the short time when showering.

Own one but have not worn it for a long time. They do great job of pulling everything in.