Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Others wearing your clothes?

My SO Katy and I share clothes. She told me that I can wear anything she has and I said likewise. I tend not to wear much of hers as she is taller than me but many times she will borrow something of mine. It's a real turn on to see her wearing something of mine while were out.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Quote Originally Posted by Sue_CD View Post
    Seems like my wardrobe is starting to become community property.

The other day, my daughter was wanting to borrow something from my wife. After not finding anything in her closet, she asks my wife what is in her other closet. I have noticed tops missing from time to time....
    She should say,"that's daddy's closet, you'll have to ask him"
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I only wish that would happen--still hopeing that my wife will borrow something of mine. She would look cute in one of my 8 wigs. Everyone has a bad hair day from time to time right? It would signal a higher level of acceptance. And then maybe I could borrow some of her clothes. Yes!

Aspiring Member
    I wish my wife and I were the same size. When we go shopping I always see things I like in her favorite stores, but their sizes stop at about 12 and I'm 16 or 18. She also has several pairs of shoes that I would love to wear, but her feet are much too small!

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    I have a close friend who is about my size and we exchange clothes and shoes. And makeup too.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Red face

The only clothes that I would want to borrow from my SO that would good on me, would be in guy mode!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife Marla and I share a lot of stuff except for things that go on or below your waist, as she has a smaller waist and larger hips than me. Everything else though, blouses, tops, dresses, cardigans, some underwear and hose etc, we share all of that. As a matter of fact only yesterday she came home and said: "I bought us a cute dress" and then showed me this lovely pink and white 1950's style full skirted sundress
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife and I have shared just about everything except shoes and pants. It doubles both our chances of being able to put together just the right outfit.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    My wife is a size 12 and I wear 18/20 so we can't share clothes. I can wear some of her shoes though. Once when my in-laws were visiting we were getting ready for church. My mother in law was shocked when she discovered that she hadn't packed the skirt part of her suit. My wife was frantic trying to find something for her but nothing would fit. Finally she asked me if she could look through my fem clothing. It was fun to see my mother in law in church wearing my skirt. Leanne

My daughter and I are pretty close in size and share the same taste in clothes. This has been fun the last couple of years, and she did start it....

My wife used to be the same size as me. She just came back from her doctor and said she needed to get down to her prime weight. Looks like she will be able to do it this time. Her first comment was "pretty soon I can fit into Sally's clothes too!" She'll triple her wadrobe when her size matches both me and my daughter.

It will almost double my available wardrobe too....
    Sally

Well,, if the raiding of the closets is a 2 way street, and you're comfortable wearing somthing somone else has worn (I'm not, unless I'm intimate with them) I don't see a problem here. It adds to everyone's fun, including yours.

Sisters I have a little problem in that field. My wife wears some of my skirts and top and I can’t complain because of mutual arrangement. I’m glad she wears shoes 7 and I’m 9

Gold Member
    I assume the mutual agreement is that you can wear each others clothes? If it is now a problem, the best thing you can do is talk with her about it. If it is just certain clothes, you can amend the agreement to be that certain clothing is off-limits. It is that way with my wife and I and it works well.

If you are having problems with her wearing your clothes any at all, then you definitely need to think it through and approach her. Just don't let it become where she says "you can wear mine but I can't wear your's?". Everything must be on an equal footing.

I've had several of my female friends go through my wardrobes and either take, borrow or buy clothes from me.

It started with one friend needing an evening gown for a function we were going to, i only just recently bought that particular gown only a week or so beforehand so i onsold it to her.. She looked better in it than i was ever going to be!

My wife has borrowed jewellery and shoes but not clothes because she's bigger than me, her best friend bought a few shorter dresses from me and looked great in them too, she also tried on a pair of shoes that were perfect but she didn't end up borrowing them. I also have a stash of 4 wedding dresses and her and i went down to the back room at home and let her try them on, best part was, she let me stay and help her zip them up and all that sort of thing too, i let her borrow my tiara, shoes, and veil so she could let me see what it all looked like together. Don't worry, nothing sinister here.. my wife was there too.

I've had a mate's wife dress up in matching dresses with me her in a pink one with silver heels and me in a blue on also with silver heels, you can guess who was walking better in them too!

My sister in law buys tops from me that don't fit me...

My neighbour just recently bought 4 pairs of shoes and a few tops as well, she's the most recent person taht i've come out to, and while being a bit coy about it at first, she doesn't mind so much now.
    Last edited by rachel_rachel; 08-23-2009 at 06:47 AM.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My wife sometimes will ask, other times, she will just "borrow" as I have just recently found out. She told me that she sometimes wears my shirts to exercise in when all of hers are dirty. Not that I'm complaining or anything being that she loans me her clothes as well.

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    My wife would look like she was wearing a tent if she wore anything of mine she's a size 10 and I am a size 16. But I have two daughters that are close to my size and they have been known to borrow and sometimes on the no return policy, their choice not mine. Take for instance the outfit I am wearing in my avatar. The levi jacket has been worn more by each of my two daughters than I've worn the jacket and I've had to go to their homes to retrieve it more than once. And there is a lot more items too that have that they use that hasn't made their way back home. One daughter said,"Look at it this way dad, at least they are being used like they should be. You know like being seen by people who can enjoy your good taste." Flattery always gets her off the hook! It is fun when they are wearing something of mine or something I have bought them and I hear someone complimenting the on what they are wearing.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

just got back from our honeymoon and my new wife forgot to pack her a nightgown... so she "had" to borrow mine to sleep in!! good thing we are the same size!
    tinker_bell's husband!!!/ formerly known as charlene peters.

I wish I could wear my boyfriend's clothes but we aren't the same size. I especially wish I could wear his lingerie because it's prettier than mine! I do borrow his jewelry all the time though!

Others wearing your clothes

I only share with my wife

cisgender gal
    Yes. My mom and 2 sisters are roughly the same size as I am, so we're always swapping this top, or that piece of jewelry. Part of the "being a girl" culture is sharing clothes/accessories with other gals.

Hi...
    Kaylyn our daughter will buy me things for birthadys & xmas . make up . & quess who takes it . Jos my s o & kaylyns daughter . of 6 y 7 m they all know what i have . well thats all i wear any way . no boy mode clothes so if i dont carry my make up . ooops i dont have any . clothes Jos is a size 8 I.m a 14 skirt . tops are 18 . so nothing fits Jos . the cuboard is allways open . dejarn knows what she likes .. so. shes starting young . yea it.s cool .
    ...noeleena...

Sharing's all well and good... but when it comes down to the handwash only stuff, it better come back washed!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

DSW (DearSweetWife) sometimes borrows my things (I actually have a much larger wardrobe of girly-stuff) for a night out. I love it!

Funny story. I had to travel for a couple of weeks for work, and placed an order with NewportNews just before I left(sale ended at midnight Sunday). I saw the confirmation email in my box, and then the shipping notice. and then another shipping notice. Not surprising, since they sometimes ship things in multiple packages. I opened it up and saw the dress I had ordered in the color I had ordered, but a size smaller than I thought I had ordered. And the matching shrug. I didn't order the shrug, I thought - so I went to their site and pulled up the order. Nope - right size, no shrug. Then I saw a later order.Several days after I left. Hmmm. When I called home that night I asked DSW if she had ordered them. Yeppirs - to wear to the opera when we go down to NYC in October. Why do you ask? Because I ordered exactly the same dress in a size larger.

"Darn you" she said, "I ordered the smaller size to force myself to lose a little more weight before the trip- Now I have your dress to fall back on. BTW, since I'm wearing red, you have to wear black, or maybe that silver dress with the blue silk shawl that Padma bought back from India for me."

How cool is that!

-jj

My wife and I wear the same size blouse and are very close in dress size...I do try and expand her wardrobe since it is very limited on color and style..I try and buy her some things I think she would look good in and if she doesnt like it then it gets haded over to me and I will wear it...She did buy me a blouse a few months ago and now its on her side and she wears it to work now and again..I bought a pair of shoes from the thift store the other day that happend to be bridal shoes and she just loved them but they were too big...And I bought 2 pair off ebay the other day and she liked both pair and she wanted to wear one pair but again too big...But I love shopping for her when Im out and especially when Im on ebay...

DanaLynn
    DanaLynn

my wife lost lot weight so she down to my size now so some of my outfit found new home but that ok