Thread: I remember the first time when....

I remember the first time when....

something lighter for us girls to ponder. What brings fond memories to your mind of the first time something special happened? Mine would be I remember the first time I wore a strapless sun dress...and it stayed up!! I had sufficient breast growth for the top to not slide down and it was wonderful!!

So...whats your "I remember"....

Jenn

I remember when my first wife caught me in the basement all dressed. She didn't approve but the excitement was awesome for me. Scared at what the result might be but definitly excited that it was out.

i remember the time (after crossdressing for many years) that i first looked in the mirror and said O my g&* out loud..

because i saw a woman for the first time...

looking back on it..i'm not sure that was in my best interests..heh

I remember the first person I told I CD and she said she thought it was great. It was the first time I realised that there would be some who would accept my life style.

Huggs to Julie for being so accepting. Teri

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    The first time I saw my baby girl, 17 years ago. I wish she was still that baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

I remember

1st time driving en femme
    First time out of car en femme and best of all first time shopping en femme ( though it was a specialty CD store ).

It was so cool standing there with heels and forms and wig and talking to other people. I can't wait to "grow up" and do more.

Seeing my 2 kids born.

Standing on a ridge in Yellow National park at midnight and watching an entire mountain across the road glow orange. That was 21 years ago this week I think. I could write book about that experience.

The first time I experienced white water on a raft. I have been hooked ever since.

About a year ago I asked my wife if she thought I was cross dresser and she said yes. I asked her if she was ok with it and her answer was yes.

Way too many others to mention. It has been an interesting journey.

This one is easy for me, I remember the first time that I overcame all of my fears and ventured outside as Nicole. I was away on a business trip, and as usual had taken Nicole's clothing, makeup and wig with me. I was in my hotel room and had just finished dressing when I thought to myself, "I can't just sit in this room another night and do nothing".

So I transferred all of my identification to my purse, made sure that I had my room key and walked out of my room. I walked down the hall, past several other hotel guests, out the door and got into my car. From there I drove to a small shopping center, parked the car, got out and walked to the sidewalk. I was shaking so hard that I almost lost my balance, but managed not to fall. 5 Minutes of walking up and down in front of the stores and my heart was pounding so hard that I got back in the car and drove back to the hotel.

I parked the car in the same spot I had left and went to the same door that I exited from. Unfortunately the room key wouldn't open the door and I was forced to walk around to the front of the building and enter through the main entrance. Now I was really shaking, this was my first time entering a hotel through a lighted main entrance and lobby.

I walked straight ahead and turned down the hall towards my room and made it back without any incidents. After entering my room, I sat down and it took me quite a while to actually stop shaking and calm down.

Nicole

It took me years to admit to myself who I really was. For a very long time I told myself I had a slip fetish- but I definitely WASN'T a CD.
    When I finally admitted it to myself, and a while later stood looking at the complete Rita for the first time in a mirror, I literally got chills.
    Although I think I've come a long way since then; and have had many "highs" over the years, I have never recaptured the feeling of that FIRST moment....

I remember

I remember when my two sisters dressed in hose short skirt and a blouse at 14 knew than i love girly things