Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are All The Big Beautiful Trannies?

Where Are All The Big Beautiful Trannies?

A simple question. Looking at several forums and sites, there seems to be a severe lack of big beautiful trannies showing pictures of how beautiful they are..

Why is this?

Well, it partly depends upon what you mean by "big and beautiful": the latter being in the eye of the beholder is up to you. The big part is also relative. I am 6'0" tall and weigh 265 lbs. That's big to some people.
    In my opinion, there are lots of girls on this site who beautiful in all sizes. Maybe you should look some more.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    Well, it partly depends upon what you mean by "big and beautiful": the latter being in the eye of the beholder is up to you. The big part is also relative. I am 6'0" tall and weigh 265 lbs. That's big to some people.
    In my opinion, there are lots of girls on this site who beautiful in all sizes. Maybe you should look some more.
    I am 6"3 290lbs
    [SIZE="3"]Barbie[/SIZE]

I've never shopped in the petite section .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    235 lbs, myself, big enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I've never shopped in the petite section .
    Me neither..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Oh, dear, I love big and beautiful trannies. I'm 6'4", 250 and I love the way I look!

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Well Vicky

I know there are big and beautiful trannies around so I would guess it all down to personal choice

Or your not looking hard enough ?
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

We are all beautiful. size doesn't matter 6' 220

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Well said Sherrie
    Long gone

I've always found the term BBW or BBT in this case annoying. I've never heard petite women calling themselves PBG's or averaged sized women calling themselves ABG's. Never heard ugly women calling themselves UG's either. When do people feel the need to put couple "Big" with "Beautiful" for these cases?

Sorry... I know it is off topic... just wanted to agree with "were all beautiful" sentiments left by others.

Platinum Member

B. B .c .d.

6'0.5 / 230#
    .................................................. ...............thanks.........ORCHID
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-22-2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: change title

Holly is right on, I have never been in the "P" section. I love to see tall, real sized women, who move and show confidence. Some tall GG's seem to slouch, what a shame. Oh, 6' 245, too pudgy.

I am certainly a full figured girl at 6'3" and 270.

well.....

my tranny is a turbo 350. it`s big, beautiful and is currently under my Monte Carlo. It is quite the work of art!

Only kidding(don`t really like to be referred to as a "tranny" though). i`m 5`11", 265 and will not post a pic until I shed a few pounds and creep out of the closet

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Never, EVER been accused of being "petite"...Being 5' 15" in stocking feet and ( I won't mention weight ) I hardly ever DON'T wear heels when I go out...And I'm at least a size 26 in most of my pics...BBW can be ( and are ) sexy too..[/SIZE]

www.kendra954.com
    Last edited by Kendra (Tx); 08-24-2009 at 07:21 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    there seems to be a severe lack of big beautiful trannies showing pictures of how beautiful they are..

Why is this?
    Perhaps I can answer, I'm about 5' 5.5" (166 cm) tall, weigh about 175 pounds (79.5 kg). Ask me if I consider myself beautiful. Go on......

I would say "No." I am not beautiful. I have called myself fat n ugly many many times.

Do I want to be pretty? Yes. Do I want to try to look nice and wear nice flattering clothes and makeup? Yes, and that's about the best I can do. I don't like the way I look, I see my flaws mostly. Therefore I don't fully dress much, even if I want to. And I don't take pictures much, and post unflattering ones as well as flattering ones because I want everyone to know that I'm no perfect glamazon that should be fawned over. The real me is 42 years old, fat and ugly.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Gold Member
    Last time I posted photos I was 5'9" and weighed 245.

Of course I heard from a few people how I would look so much better if I lost weight.

I am not as small as I would like to be yet but getting there.

Overweight people are always being made to feel bad about their weight so of course they don't like to post photos. Look at the photo section and the threads that get the most responses, it is almost never a larger TG woman, it is always some slender one.

One day *I* am going to be honestly slender.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Big? Absolutely. 6'3" in heels, 300" lbs.
    Beautiful? Not for me to say, but based on most of the comments I've received, I guess I am.
    Tranny? I prefer "crossdresser", but okay.

Is it just me, or does the title of this thread sound like it could've been a Noel Coward song? There's certainly rhyme potential -- trannies, fannies, "Annie's who are really Danny's" -- but I digress.

(not a whale)
    Im here big and beautiful at 5'3" 670 pounds

big and beautiful

I am 6'2" 235lbs
    I love being a girl

I like to avoid euphemisms. Big Beautiful trannies?? Full figured?? Big boned?? Curvy??
    Nope. I'm tall and fat. Like in the movie 'Back to school', the chain of clothing stores that Rodney Dangerfield's character owns. It's descriptive. It's honest. Lets call a spade a spade. Nothing wrong with being tall and fat. I'm just another variety of human being.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Funny......everything I wear seems to have an "L" on the tag.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

6ft, 205lbs here. 40/34/40

2 out of 3 for me.

1. I'm 5'17" and down to about 275# so I have the big covered.

2. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder but, although I know I'll never win any pagents, I look nice have been told that by some.

3. I'm a transwoman. A tranny transfers power from a motor to wheels.

Why no pictures of me? I've never liked having my picture taken so they are few and far between.

-Pam-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda