Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are All The Big Beautiful Trannies?

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Sure I quailify for this, only 5'10" tall (if that) but heaver than most of the posters here.

(Thanks god RG come in all shapes and flavours)

and this is the real me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 08-23-2009 at 11:32 AM.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

R U who U THINK U R?

If so, then I'm:

Not big.

Not beautiful.

But, I AM VERY OLD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm 6'3" about 180lbs., wear size 18 clothes & a size 44 bra. Does that qualify for big? The only "P" section that I shop in stands for "Plus" as in Plus Size.
    -BrendaJane
    Congratulations St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!! "Play Gloria"!!!

well I I have most of you beat

6' 350 lbs but there are a few reasons.

First, over the years, I have invested thousands of dollars to aid in the sustainability of several restaurants and having done that out of the goodness of my heart, I consider the investment made as a pleasurable one and worthy of maintentance.

Second, I realize that a famine in inevitable. I should point out that when said famine hits, the skinny folks will drop like flies and us fat folks will still be here.

Third, I do not blow away in a heavy wind.

Fourth, I am a great anchor in tug-of-war.

Fifth, I can push a disabled car with ease.

Sixth, not too many people want to mess with me.

Seveth, I am my own emergency flotation device.

Eigth, I am capable of proving shade for my GF.

Ninth, I make a very realsitic Santa Claus.

Finally, I make a nice alternative to skeletal models.

As my mother has always said, "I am a perfect size 6. I just keep it covered with fat to protect it."

I also help support the fabric industry by using larger amounts for each outfit I own so many are benefirtting from my "largesse".

Aspiring Member

I am absolulty B&B

Hi Girls; B&B for me too 5'11" & 205#. I wear a size 16 - 18 misses in everything. I am dieting ( down from 235 )....goal weight 180 -185#

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    A simple question. Looking at several forums and sites, there seems to be a severe lack of big beautiful trannies showing pictures of how beautiful they are..

Why is this?
    Well you have seen my pics. I was never going to be small.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I'm not tall at 5'7" but I thought I was big at 206lb (14st10lb) and size 20-22 for tops.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My feelings may be hurt here.

1- I'm kinda big at 6'1" and just over 200 lbs with lots and lots of "XL" tags in my closet.

2- I've posted photos, both in my gallery and recently on the pictures/video part of the site.

3- I do attempt to present myself as female at times, so I think that qualifys as Tranny, leaving one thing that may be the problem.

4- Does that mean I'm not (sniff sniff) Beautiful? I'm crushed and will never dress again. Wait, I've never claimed the beauty thing anyway. Well, let me dry my eyes before I try getting into that size 14 skirt I picked up the other day.

Aww, I think you will find it's hard to tell just how big some us are just by looking at the photos. Maybe if you get a bigger monitor you will see that many of us are actually Life Size!

No harm, no foul, Play on!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Just a girl in the world
    That was funny as hell Christinedreamer.

I suppose big is in the eye of the beholder. I'm only 5'7" and a girl never tells her weight. Mine seems to go up and down so much anyway it's hard to ever pin down.

Just browsing the photo section, I see all different sizes and lots of beautiful. So whatever the op is looking for, I'm sure it's here.

I am 5"10 in. 260. Do I think I am pretty sometimes. I have been told so. Do I want to be thin and a hotty. Yes mam I do. Do I care if people don't like that I'm fat, plus sized, big, plump. No and yes. I don't pass but I don't care. I just wish we plus size girls could have more places to shop that has nice clothes. I show my pics with pride. I'm big and I an (in your face) don't like it TFB. I show my pic so the people I (talk) to here have a face to go with the name. Plus if I am meeting someone here they know whom there looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Kendra (Tx)..BBW are can be ( and are ) sexy too.. You are definitely sexy and beautiful. What can I say
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-01-2009 at 09:54 PM.

I shop in the short and chunky section.....5'5" 180

Heather Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria View Post
    Sure I quailify for this, only 5'10" tall (if that) but heaver than most of the posters here.

(Thanks god RG come in all shapes and flavours)

and this is the real me!
    You look fabulous Tracy. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I'm 6' 2" and 314 lbs. I've had weight issues all my life and it does go up and down. Thankfully lately it's been going down because I bike ride and I'm very active at work. I do have pictures of me but still kinda shy about posting here. Oh, and I think I look pretty darn good for a big gal!
    -Audrey

Well I'm not a BBW @ 5'7'' and 150lbs I Also think we are all beautiful . And enjoy looking at a + size girl if she keeps herself well. As far as where are they it's up to them if they wish to post a pic. If they don't I would hope it not for the reason that they are bigger the some of us.
    Angie

"Junior" Member....... JeneeDavis's Avatar

hmmm... I guess I might qualify...

I am 6'2"+ and 210+ lbs (did I just say that?!)
    I like how I look. As others have said - I wish i could lose a few more pounds too!!
    Hugs,
    Jen
    Hey! Wanna go Dancing?
    Hugs,
    Jen

Check out my My Flickr page for my pictures: go to Flickr.com and search for Jenee Davis

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    You look fabulous Tracy. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

6'5" and 290.

I sort of stand out in a crowd, regardless of attire. Though I am trying to get down to 260. Don't thnk that will change my appearance much, though, other than letting me get into size 18 pants.
    Last edited by Kali; 08-24-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Me too

6'2" and 260 lbs here. Hugs, Kathy.

I'm 6'2", 190lbs. I used to be really concerned with the 6'2" part. After going out dressed a few times during the day, I noticed that people didn't seem to pay much attention to my height (at least until I passed by or was out of earshot). Now I'm focusing on the 190 part, which is a pretty healthy weight for by boy side, but is a little tough on the shoulders when wearing anything with spaghetti straps.

"Fat man in a dress here." He said, raising his hand.

5'9 262, and built like a lumberjack. (cue music)

Kat-who wants to be in the forests of British Columbia, with his best girl by his side...

Now not sure if I qualify for this club now?? 5'10 and 190lbs - - how big do I need to be? Just kidding Vicky - I know what you're saying - am still a newbie so what do I know - my photography is rubbish so I dont look quite right yet!
    By the way Marla - simple to just cut that nasty little "L" off the clothes label - it really works... in my mind anyway

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    ..BBW are can be ( and are ) sexy too.. You are definitely sexy and beautiful. What can I say
    [SIZE="3"]Paula T..Thank you for the complement...I just try to do the best I can ( with what I have )...Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't work so well....But either way, I enjoy being "me"...[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Matrioshka, I see nothing but a gorgeous BBW there....No "fat man" there as far as I'm concerned...( And eyes that are out of this world, wow... )[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-01-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Well, I'm a petite (5'7, 145lbs) but definitively ugly CD ... Where do I fit

First off, Barbara918, I may have to write that song, it's just TOO tempting!

But seriously, as a GG I have never been small (I was out of the ladies dept. by eighth grade) but I feel that overcoming that "fat" complex was one of the most important things I ever did. I am a no apologies type of woman, I have big hair, big breasts, a big behind, big feet and obviously a big mouth, it's all in balance. Now, just entering my thirties and being 5'8 and 220 I feel I am more beautiful than ever.

My big point in this reply is, I guess, to all those gurls who replied that they are "too fat", won't post a pic until they lose weight or are waiting to buy that dream dress until they've shed a few pounds I say this to you:
    Dress the body that you have now. Love that body regardless of how large, unappealing (to you), or untidy it may be. Be good to yourself always. When you look in the mirror don't say "Oh my, I look like hell!" always say "Damn Girl! It should be illegal for you to walk down the street looking SO fine!" If you believe it, so does everyone else. Confidence is built in your own brain, but if you've built it up and you show it, other people's brains will start to think like yours.

Just 2 cents from the "big funny girl", who was the one they all secretly wanted, or wanted to be...

Dameroxy
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    There was once a Shady Dame from Seville,
    used to wander 'round the town dressed to kill,
    and men, if they dared, stopped and stared
    when she passed their way...