Thread: Swimming ?

Swimming ?

Is it just me or is swimming en femme the greatest.
    I'm still mostly in the closet so this is big for me.
    Not out at all locally, neighbors have no clue ( I think ).

Twice now I've donned the skimpiest flowered light blue & green bikini and light green tank top and walked to the nearby beach and gone swimming after sundown.
    Today was a little earlier ( almost could see ) and this time one of the neighbors was home.

But slipping into the warm water with the bikini is such a free feeling, beyond words !

Anybody else or is it just me and because it's near the edge of my envelope ?

I know how you feel. I have a one pice speedo suit and would go in to my pool when every one was at work. I went in one time and the the girls next door came out and went in to there pool. I never got out and put that towel on so fast. I don't think they saw me.

I know how you feel too, I have a large collection of one piece swimsuits, and I have swam in a few of them discreetly at a private beach. The trick to that is put on your 1 piece under those lame man shorts and fold it under to look like those even worse male speedos, and then swim out to a set of buoys, remove the shorts and tie them to the buoy, and then pull up the one piece and away you go!! Swimming in a 1 piece is the most exhilarating & coolest feeling. It's MUCH more comfortable than swimming in those God awful shorts that men are restricted to. So I know exactly how you feel Dianne.
    You can call me Colleen

Ohhh yhea..,,, been there,,done that and loved it,,, I go to a local beach at night and swim in a bikini all the time and moon bath,,, hard to get a tan that way though but its fun..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Just took my son swimming at a public pool yesterday in a black one piece with a mock turtleneck. No one batted an eye! It was the most exhilerating thing i've ever done!

Yes have done it too. Love the feeling of swimming in the bikini or a one piece it is soooo out of this world. I ussually go in the daylight though. It it's dark I don't wear anythinghttp://www.tamaracroft.co.uk/Smilies/Big%20grin.gif

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    I went to a local beach wearing a two piece white bikini with apples and rainbows and had to chase a two year old down the beach no one even gave me a double look. 5 hours there better tan now I loved it wanna do it again

Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    Twice now I've donned the skimpiest flowered light blue & green bikini and light green tank top and walked to the nearby beach and gone swimming after sundown.
    Please be carefull, swimming by yourself, in the ocean, after dark!

I consider myself a professional swimmer, have swam with my wife, in the ocean, training for her triathlons, and I, have had to been saved by a life guard!!!!!

DONE preaching, here is what I usually wear when swimming in the ocean.

Warm water wet suit.
    wetsuit1.jpg

Cold water suit
    wetsuit.jpg
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    Is it just me or is swimming en femme the greatest.
    I agree! Actually, I have a fantasy of going out to my local nude beach very early or very late and wearing my wig, big sunglasses, and sexy bikini. People are pretty tolerant of differences out there. Then quickly get undressed early or re-dressed after dark. During the day I could head to the water, bikini tucked away in hand, get dressed in the water, and go for a nice swim en femme.
    Last edited by rachelgirlnw; 08-23-2009 at 01:01 AM.

I regularly wear a black tank-ini that has "boy-shorts" bottoms and wide, "tank-top" style straps so I'm "en-fem" but you have to stare to tell. Another way you can CD in swimwear is with girls surfer shorts. They look just like boy shorts but usually are shorter (mid thigh as opposed to knee length) and have a matching top (that can be optional!). Back before I gained 60 pounds (prescription drugs/steroids) I regularly hit the pool in a bikini and thought nothing of it. Bottoms usually had some small "skirt" of fabric flap in the front to hide any nasty bulge. When I was flat, I just looked under-developed. When I grew breasts, I looked like any other girl there.

ahh...those were the days...

Jenn

Just a girl in the world
    I go to the pool almost every Sunday. Nothing like laying out in a bikini and soaking up some sun. Then I cap it off by relaxing in the water. It is very calming.

Swimming

I currently have 2 so called proper women's swim suits both used 2 piece full front coverage and one with a swim skirt. I've worn the swim skirt a few times in a private rental pool with friends but that was to compromise my preferred outfits and be polite. I really prefer to swim fully clothed to get the full body en femme clothing feel experience. Full coverage helps protect ones skin from too much sun and it makes more sense in the water as well. Your skin is protected from rubbing against objects including weeds and jelly fish and when the water temperature is uneven it gives you some insulation too. I hate bikinis on anyone. They are so over priced for what little material you get that it is a fashion rip off and because its fragile can also easily get ripped off. For what little it covers why not just swim nude?

I have done it on the lake in NH at night and once early morning. The sun was rising before and I ran back to the cottage as fast as I could. No one was out but I didn't want the neighbors to know if they looked out the window. That was a long long time ago

i have gone tanning and swimming en femme in a bikini at the pool at my apartment complex and at a local pool during the day filled with people. I am not that big down stairs so I can tuck pretty well to hide any bulge. My bandeau bikini is able to hide my forms very well. I know I am not the only TS at the local pool as I have seen another girl from my support group there.

I wasn't out to my wife when we had the pool and now that she knows we don't have a pool just my luck. I have a bikini that will most likely never see water.
    Angie

Unlike Angie G, I have a pool and on occasion have worn a one piece swim suit and really enjoy the feeling. I even have my breastforms in as well.

All was good until my wife needed a bathing suit because her's was too big for her and she took mine! Now I'm looking for an end of season sale so I can get another one.

Bathing

My Family is away and I have been in our pool all week I have several bikini;s and a couple of 1 piece, I also swim with my forms glued on they syayed on ok I had a GG friend over this weekend we spent all day in the pool and lounching. I must say I have some very visable Tan lines, That I love

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

NOT sure I get this!

I think the COOLEST way to go swimming, is without ANY swim suit!

I swam dressed in women's things, too. Bikini, forms, etc. It wasn't NEAR as fun as I thot it would be.

Whenever I put my head in the water, my wig kept floating away!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would have thought that the swimming experience was something reserved for the most daring of the CDers.
    However, it's the only one that I can claim as me being out and I'm not sure if I should.

My aunt had a house on the beach, I knew the place very well because I practically grew there. One way or the other, I spent a part of all my childhood summers there.
    One year, I went there by myself for a month. The house was on the last street of the town, half block away from the dunes. Beyond that, there wasn't urbanization for a couple kilometers. That meant that the last light post (that were lame anyway) on the beach was just where the last street got into the beach through the dunes and that there were two (I think it was a lot more that two) kilometers of beach in the dark with nobody around. Most people are lazy and stay on the beach as close as possible to the urban zones where you can get out fast. At night is worse because most are afraid of the dark. Couples usually went that way but only the first hundred meters (when you're in heat, you don't want to walk one kilometer) and they went into the dunes, away from the beach.

With all that in mind, I put myself together one night and went to the beach wearing bikini bottoms. I wore shorts and a polo shirt and then took them off once on the beach and way way away from the lights. I had a messenger bag with me to carry them with my shoes. I walked around, got into the water, went back, when I started to feel uneasy about the whole thing I put my shorts back on.

I did it again many times that summer. They were my aunt's swimsuits. I had with me only undies and a nightgown of my own. I wasn't even close to think about doing that, the idea came to my mind when I saw her stuff. I was used to go out wearing under my male clothes but actually going "out" all the way was unthinkable. The first try I picked the bikini bottoms that were most inconspicuous, plain dark blue. My rational at that time was that in case someone could see me in the distance and in the dark there was not much difference between that and a male speedo. I don't have to tell you that the success of the first trip was all I needed to start craving for more, I'm sure you all went through that feeling.
    After that I kept going to the beach wearing the others, one a flashing yellow that probably looked like an emergency light even in the dark, one with a flower pattern. Eventually, one day I got the courage to wear a one piece. To make matters worse, it was an old style with a padded bra so it was noticeable even under my shirt. But from the house to the beach was just a 50 meter dash. The bad part was that I had to cross main street, the only access to the town. The traffic was not dense but highly unlikely to find it completely empty for long. I did it anyway, first time with my arms crossed over my chest to flatten the bra. Ironically, it's a classic female gesture to walk like that.

By the end of the month, I was used to it. I had been doing a walk through the beach almost every night after diner. I never thought about that as "going out" because I did my best to stay in the dark and I guess that's against the concept of "going out". But that's by far the most "out" I've ever been.

Two highlights of that summer (that I'll never ever forget). One, I kind of got caught once. My trip strategy was to walk for a while away from the town, go to the dune side, look for a group of bushes (the beach is full of tamarindos, don't know the English name), take my male clothes off, walk to the shore, get into the water, and do the same on the way back. One day I was so confident that I decided to take my clothes in the middle of the beach. I took my shorts and then someone pointed a flashlight in my direction. I started to walk away from the light while putting my shorts into the bag, took my flashlight and turned it on to shield behind the light. I kept walking away, the other person turned it off, so did I and moved on. Hard to tell if he/she could have seen much because I was away and still wearing my shirt. My heart was beating like crazy, pumping more adrenaline than blood. I wanted to run back to the house but by then I had to go past that person again. I wanted to put my shorts back on but I was afraid the movement could have been seen. So I kept walking, got into the water, after a while I felt confident again, took my shirt off and went back to the old routine.

The other incident I made it myself. One of the last days I pushed my luck too far and tried to go back to the house wearing the one piece in the open. The adrenaline started to flow as I was approaching the beach access. I knew that it was fully illuminated but everything went so well all the other nights that I was sure I could do it. If there was a car going by all I had to do was to stay in the dark and wait for a chance to cross. Once I got under the light I completely freaked out even when there was nobody around. I ran back to the beach and into the bushes where I stood frozen because I wanted to stay safe and put my clothes back on but I also wanted to cross that street wearing just the swimsuit. Eventually I did it, I avoided the illuminated access going through the dunes. Something that may not have been the best choice seen from the distance. The access is flat while going through the dune meant that I had to go down it to get to the street. It was better because I had a clear view of the street both sides but once I started going down I was in plain sight and with no way to go back fast. I have no idea if someone could see me, I ran so fast that I can't even remember if I checked before crossing the street, I can't even remember myself running. All I remember is that I was there in front of the door cursing myself for not looking for the keys before. I was safe anyway, the house was away from the sidewalk and there were a couple trees and bushes in the front yard, the lights were off, but I had so much adrenaline pumping that I felt like dying.

I never tried something like that again and I'm sure I won't ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadrop2001 View Post
    I know how you feel too, I have a large collection of one piece swimsuits, and I have swam in a few of them discreetly at a private beach. The trick to that is put on your 1 piece under those lame man shorts and fold it under to look like those even worse male speedos, and then swim out to a set of buoys, remove the shorts and tie them to the buoy, and then pull up the one piece and away you go!! Swimming in a 1 piece is the most exhilarating & coolest feeling. It's MUCH more comfortable than swimming in those God awful shorts that men are restricted to. So I know exactly how you feel Dianne.
    I have never tried, but I like this idea, I might try it before summer is gone.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

I have had several opportunities to swim in our pool (of course, when no else was at home) in a bikini and onepiece, with glued forms and attached wig.

I loved the feeling every time. It so different than having a loose baggy man suit on.

Amanda
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Since reading your post I've had the thought in mind and this weekend drove to a nearby lake with bikini and forms on under femme top, shorts and sandals. I found a secluded cove, as I am still in the closet, and you are so very right, swimming in a bikini is very liberating. To complete the outfit I had on my medium length blonde wig. Afterwards I stretched out on a beach towel and got some sun.

Driving back to town I felt so relaxed, I absolutely have to make this a regular event.

I have never tried wearing a bikini, but idea sure sounds like something I would like to do. I love swinning in the nude and feel of the water against my naked body; in would be nice in a cute and sexy bikini

Since my discovery of feminine side, I switched to womens swimwear everywhere: swimming pool (learning with a coach or training alone), beach, river. I stay almost always on the safe side of not too feminine suits, with athletic styles one-pieces and bikinis. The only exceptions were when I went to a crowded beach wearing a blue flowery sundress and bikini with triangle top, since I had then a strong urge to crossdress, but had not forms nor padding so I did not pass well enough and got some whistles when going into the water after removing the dress... some years later (and after one purge :-( ) I bought another flowery suit (competition 1-p style, tight fit with high leg cut and thin straps) and had a good time in a public pool in summer on a rainy Sunday afternoon in Paris, the staff did not bother or had already seen C/Ders. I feel like looking for a beach bikini again next summer !