Thread: seen late night

seen late night

ok it was aroung 12:30 am was out on drive way smoking ( for I do not smoke in my own house for wifes health) was wearing heals an short skirt notton down pink shirt bra with forms was looking up at the night sky watching lighting as a storm heading our way (love to watch natures fireworks) headed out in the street to get better look while in the street looking up realized lights looked it waas a car comeing down street i got out of street headed back towards the garage looked and fond out it was the man that lived across the street from us felt uneasy last night but today i seamed to be calm about it just thought i share this
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

WHO CARES RIGHT,,,, IF HE DID SEE YOU THEN AT LEAST YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT IN THE FUTURE AND THATS A EASY EXUSE,,,WIFE WAS PLAYING DRESS UP FUN WITH YOU,,,AND TO BE HONEST HE PROBALY DOES IT TO----i BET 99 PERCENT MEN DO IT ANYWAYS
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    ok it was aroung 12:30 am was out on drive way smoking ( for I do not smoke in my own house for wifes health) was wearing heals an short skirt notton down pink shirt bra with forms was looking up at the night sky watching lighting as a storm heading our way (love to watch natures fireworks) headed out in the street to get better look while in the street looking up realized lights looked it waas a car comeing down street i got out of street headed back towards the garage looked and fond out it was the man that lived across the street from us felt uneasy last night but today i seamed to be calm about it just thought i share this
    hehe, chances are it was too dark he couldn't tell who it was anyway. I bet it was quite the rush at the time for you anyway though

When I traveled a lot I always used to dress in the evenings and venture out of the hotel/motel. One night I was on the sixth floor, managed to get out with running into anyone but on the way back I was waiting for the elevator and when the door opened 4 guys got out. Talk about anxiety attacks. When I finally got to my room my heart was racing but in all honesty it felt very exhilarating. It was definitely a rush. By the way they never said a word and I don't think they suspected anything.

That's happened to me too. I was in an elevator alone in a quiet hotel when the elevator stopped at a floor and a man entered the elevator. I freaked out as the doors opened then a certain calmness came over me as he walked in.

He nodded "hi", the elevator door closed and we rode to my floor. I guess I used my womanly "don't pay attention to him attitude pretty well". I was turned a little away from him but I could feel his eyes on my body. I gave him my sexy walk as I left the elevator...
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

It is a rush and my neighbors on both side have seen me on occation, the latest earlier this week. I was sitting out on the patio having a cup of coffee early in the morning and the neighbor (lady) opened the window in the day room within twenty feet of me, in full femme attire. She talked with me the next day and said nothing. She just carried on as if she had not been there at all.

Don't worry about it. Huggs Teri

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    Missy,
    With the lightning show that was going on here he was probably more interested in that than what you were wearing,i know what you mean tho cause I was outside for a while in a pair of pink shorts a tee and bra and my neighbor came up the street on his bike and I didn't even notice him until he passed my drive, tuesday night we were outside and he came over to talk about the storm the night before and he hadn't even noticed me when he came home..don't worry bout it!

April

Got seen by the lady next door,I was dressed fully,green flowery dress,girdle stockings etc and full makeup on my back deck.Saw her a few days later in the local market we were both on our own.she mentioned that she had seen me dressed and asked if my wife knew,I lied and said no.She told me she would keep it e secret and hadnt even told her husband.Now when ever we meet and we our on our own she chats girly stuff to me,makeup,jewelry etc.Its rather nice.Why are women more accepting than men.