Thread: GG's treating me like a lady

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

GG's treating me like a lady

I admit I'm quite chuffed after last night. It was my 6th night out to the gay pub I go to dressed. I wore all black last night, a satin top I got from avon, and a skirt just below the knee, with a black lace slip underneath. I spoke with a cuppla friendly gg's last night who sat with me for about half hour. They told me I was wearing lovely make-up and it suited me, they were checking out my skirt, one gg actually lifted and felt my skirt to see what material it was (cause there were no lights). I remarked on one gg's dress too and we traded ideas. I'm really loving it, and creating more friends everytime. Theres no stopping this little CD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Smile Ladies Are Very Complimentary

[SIZE="3"]I have receive from wonderful compliments from women. It's wonderful and I appreciate their candor.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

That must have made you feel very good inside. I'm glad for you. It's interactions like this that make for the very best of times while experiencing the feminine side of life. Good for you!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm glad you had that experience and enjoyed it. I don't know what it is, but to me, when GGs treat you as they seem to treat other women (i.e. they talk about things that they wouldn't normally talk to men about) it feels so fantastic. It feels somehow validating when this happens, a feeling that CDing is ok and you should be doing it because it suits you.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I'm happy for you. That experience is worth a thousand pictures

Good for you . I'm glad your enjoying your girlhood.
    Angie

That sounds like a great experience!

We should call you "Butter"....

Because you're definitely on a roll!!

You go girl!!
    Mary