Thread: Notthe usual questions

Notthe usual questions

Ok girls, I am curious. I read all the replys about absurd and rude questions you have been asked but now I have one a bit different.

Have any of you been approached by true gentlemen who were attracted to you and approached you as though you were a GG and were NOT rude or just interested in sex of some sort, just to get to know you or learn about the TG world?

I have been and even though I am not passable in the least, I am hoping this gentleman was not alone in the universe.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    No. On the rare occasion that I'm approached it's always by some socially inept low-life who often won't take no for an answer. Fortunately I have other words in my extensive vocabulary
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Just a girl in the world
    The only ones I ever get approached by that aren't interested in sex are usually a certain type of gay man in clubs. The kind that usually have a lot of hot gg friends and are always looking for more and just want to have fun. I love hanging out with them. But as for anyone else, it's sadly usually either the stupid question or sex guys (frequenly one and the same).