Thread: I Have A New Role......

I Have A New Role......

I feel most honoured as I have been asked to moderate on an NHS Trans Board I am really looking forward to the challenge and will take with me many positive things I have learned while on several similar boards including this one Re Moderating. Therefore I may not be around as frequently but I will let you know how I'm doing and I of course will want to know how all you Dudes are getting on as I have made some extremely genuine friends here. Feel free to contact me Dudes any time by PM for my email addresses. I'll help where I can xx Felix
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-24-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Please do not put email addresses in the open forum, you'll end up getting spammed. Give it to them via PM please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Congratulations, Felix....That's great news....and I know you will be an excellent moderator....Just don't forget about us over here, man....
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Congratulations, Felix....That's great news....and I know you will be an excellent moderator....Just don't forget about us over here, man....
    Felic congrats hun

Trey not a chance he will forget about us here, Debs and I will not let him .......... he can't anyway cos, he is gonna be my best man on Dec 1st when MS Debs and I do the Debs sheila commitment ceremony so if he ain't keeping us update on here and keeping in touch I will kick his a$$ when we meet up for that, plus make him buy beer all night
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Congratulations Felix me ole mucka

Best wishes to you for your new role Felix. I'm sure the role takes the kind of dedication you will be happy to give. Good luck to you.
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Thanx my friends and like I said I have some very good friends here who have supported me well, so of course I'm not gonna forget ya silly I'm not leaving just helping the peeps who are using the same pathway as myself in my area through this forum I'm on xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

If you recommend them, Felix, I may just have to give them a look! Good luck with it!

Felix, congrats! Is this a long term thing or are you just filling in for someone/doing while you have the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

Congratulations Felix. A word to the wise though, don't put your email address in these forums, they are open to the public and google bots, you'll be getting spammed by all sorts of jerks.. so I've removed them
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Congratulations Felix

I am sure you will do a great job
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Grats, Felix!! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    A word to the wise though, don't put your email address in these forums, they are open to the public and google bots, you'll be getting spammed by all sorts of jerks.. so I've removed them
    *continues taking notes*

...So much to learn...

Thanx Tamara appreciate the thought I wasn't thinking of that lol

The board belongs to the Leeds gender clinic its only very new in its appearance and it's for peeps who are on the pathway at the clinic although peeps who have had treatment there and completed transition are on the board and I'm sure in time it will expand and maybe link up to other such boards. So early days yet

Yeah Ze it's always good to look around other boards IMHO because there may be information out there that you haven't come across yet. Thats what Helen and I try to do on our site try to get as much stuff on diversity out there as we can be it trans related or any other diversity related stuff plus much more lol.

Seamus I'm doing it full time I'm not replacing anyone Thats why I feel so honoured I guess but I'm not leaving this board I've been here too long lol

Thanx Soimhappy and Shelly too

xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!