Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter, Summer, Spring or Summer - which do prefer

I love fall the best and winter is ok unless he snow and ice gets too out of hand. Summer is too hot for me. If was alot slimmer Id mght lke summer more

Winter for dress ups

Much prefer the cooler seasons for dressing, snuggledin am fluffy angora sweater

Summer, the hotter the better. I love wearing mini's or short shorts and bedtime means lace cami & panties or au naturale. So hot!

The season I like the best is air conditioning. I sit my pale ass inside and let my mistress, Lady Trane whisk me away to a windswept Irish hillock.

If I have to go outside, I prefer it cooler. Not cold, but cooler. I'll say as early as the beginning of spring and even into late fall. Summer's a bust for me. I'm better with winter, but winter and I aren't exactly good buddies, either.

I think there should be a fifth season. Let's call it "Hell." It'd a biyearly season that come right around late July when there's enough moisture in the air that you can actually see it boil from the heat, yet it's still and windless enough to qualify as something worse than "Summer heat." It comes back in January of next year where it's cold enough to freeze spit before it hits the ground and windy enough to ensure that frozen spittle comes right back into your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Being from the west coast I definately prefer the warmer weather. Having said that, our winters are generally short and mild. So I really don't mind the short winter season.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My femme side likes winter the best being that I sweat very easilty. Male side likes summer, the hotter the temp the better.

Fall and Winter. I love wearing tights and boots. In the Summer I just melt.

Without a doubt, fall and winter for me, as I can wear my corselette (bra/girdle all in one) full time. Can even keep my 36b forms in most of the time if just running errands. In summer months, I usually go with a regular girdle, without my bra. Stockings always.....

I like them all! Each season brings with it its own kind of clothing pleasures. Summer has the nice floaty, sheer, lightweight stuff, and white pumps, sandals, swimwear, etc. But colder weather allows for pretty sweaters and sweater dresses, wool skirts, boots, and the heavier (but really pretty) stuff. I like all the seasons. And they all fly by quickly, so summer will be here again before we know it.

And let's not bury summer so quickly. It doesn't even turn into Autumn until mid-September!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm torn, I have pretty nice legs, have been told so by several female friends, so I like being able to show them off. The problem is I also have psoriasis, which means that I have really ugly knees, so I can only wear skirts and dresses that are knee-length or longer. Also, I have somewhat broad shoulders up top so sometimes I have trouble with women's tops, in fact if I wear a spaghetti strap or halter dress, it actually makes me look sort of buff. So summer styles can be a little bit harder for me to pull off. I look decent in women's v-neck tees but they need to be slightly oversized or the sleeves give me away, again cause of my shoulders.

I guess because of that, I prefer winter for the clothes options because I can wear opaque tights, which solved my knee issue, and coats or longer sleeved items which help play down my shoulders. However, I hate the cold with a passion, so as far as personal comfort goes, I'm a much bigger fan of summer.

I guess Fall and Spring then are my favorites. Cool enough to wear the layers, not so cold that it feels oppressive.

Definitely fall and winter. Skirts, boots, cute jackets ahhhh, I could go on and on...

Michelle

For me it is year round and all seasons, GG do not get a choice as to the weather, I want to experience as a crossdresser all the comforts and discomforts of being a women.
    Amanda

Fall/Winter, hands down.

Former Member
    Female mode: Fall and Winter.

Male mode: Spring and Summer.

Fall is my favorite season irregardless!

Definitely spring and fall. In the summer my makeup runs down my face and I need to shampoo and restyle my hair twice as often. In winter I have to wear a coat to keep warm and cannot show of my outfits.

Nicole

Summer?

I have been out all summer this year with the lousy weather, and my wardrobe now has alot more casual summer clothes because of it!

But I still prefer cooler temps!

Lisa

I've got to say fall and winter, not really because of dressing, i just really like that time of the year, the clothes are just second.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

For me, Fall and Winter, for a few reasons.
    For one, it has been over 100 degrees here for more than 60 days this summer. (106 yesterday) I hate sweating up my clothes.
    Also, I don't and won't shave my arms, so i like to wear long sleves. Not good at over 100 degrees.
    Lastly, I can wear hose or stockings under my clothes at work, and still be comfortable. (I work outside, in construction, so hose underneath in the summer would not be fun)
    Wish I could snap my fingers and make it December all year.

I like spring... love to sniff the air... a blend of fresh rain, early flowers and mown grass. It's the first chance to go bare legged after far too long... and I love that... Bare legged and bare footed... scrunching your toes in the grass.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

i live in florida so there isn't much of a change of seasons here. flipflops/sandals year round basically.

I love Autumn the best, when the temperature comes down and the leaves start to change. I get to layer up my clothes, and I can finally bust out my pride and joy a vivid purple handmade scarf. Its my favourite! I spent ages on it last September. Also I get to choose a new umbrella! I'm going for an eccentric one this year. I had a lovely Hello Kitty one that turned inside out and died.

I'm a big fan of less is more, so I always feel much more confident and lovely in the colder months when I'm able to cover up more. Summer clothes make me feel a little self conscious since there is a lot more on show.

Incidentally I hate summer, I cannot stand the heat. Its not even that hot in Cornwall and I still find it too hot. It makes me all sticky and grumpy, and then my hair goes flat. I can't sleep at night coz its too hot, I can't snuggle up to my boyfriend because we stick together.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

Summer is by far my favorite time of the year to dress enfemme. then spring and fall would be my second favorite time of the year. I still wear dresses during the winter even though it is quite cold outside.

Summer all the time. I can bring out my ridiculously short mini skirts and bare my legs
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Wink Darker Nights

Just has to be 'Winter' and the darker nights, as much as I love the warm summer, the light nights dosen't do me any favours, whereas, I can get out and about in the winter darker nights.