Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter, Summer, Spring or Summer - which do prefer

Red face Winter, Summer, Spring or Summer - which do prefer

Hi I am curious which season you prefer dressing, I know we all prefer all the time but which is your favorite. I prefer Winter as I can keep my legs shaved and toenails painted, which I can not do during the short/sandals seasons.

Fall and Winter

Is for me wigs get to hot in the summer.

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Yeah ..and sweating in makeup can be a mess !
    twitter : @ lindaesj

I like winter overall. The hot humid weather of the summer is not for me.
    Winter is better for my CDing because I can wear more under my regular male attire. It's a very short season here so I try to get the most out of it wearing pantyhose and teddies.

Just a girl in the world
    Well, they're all good for dressing, but summer is my favorite season. Lots more fashion choices and you can't beat lying out by the pool. Spring and summer I go wild with my outfits and colors, not to mention you can have brighter nail polish. Winter I tend to stick with some sort of a black skirt/white or black top combo. I'll add leggings if it's cold out. I do love getting to wear boots in the winter though. I have a cute new suede pair I bought last spring on clearance I've been dying to wear.

<---- Not a warm weather person

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Winter's nice because I can underdress. It's awfully hot to wear pants and hose during the summer around here.
    I shave my legs all year and I really don't worry about anybody noticing when I wear shorts during the summer.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Fall and Winter baby! I live in south Louisiana - summer is terrible down here! Bring on the cool weather - I like tight sweaters, stockings and high heel boots![/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Fall, Winter, Spring!

It's just easier for those of us who constantly switch between genders to maintain both most easily in these seasons!

tina

Summer is #1 for me, I can then show my hot bare legs. # 2 - Spring - I get to show my gams in hose, #3 Fall - I get to show my gams in hose, and #4 Winter - I get to show my gams in hose. I think that I love to show my gams.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well I LOVE the summer. Nice beach weather. Oh I am 100% a summer person. The winter, for me I can never get warm and you can't wear skirts (I love skirts).

winter and early spring for me - living in Phoenix means that its the only time of year I'm not sweating up a storm

Love them all, although living in California the seasons are less extreme...I just put my sundresses, skirtini etc. away and got out my wool skirts and sweaters, it will be nice to start wearing nylons again

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    As a "girl" I'd have to say Fall, Fall, Fall!!

I just love the long skirts, the short skirts with colored tights, the boots, the dresses, the jackets, the colors!! I get excited just thinking about it (getting the latest Talbots mailer didn't help at all! ). I have so many cute sweaters and other Fall things that I will be taking a lot of days off and spending some serious Kathi time.

As a guy, I would have to say that my favorite season is Summer - it's the best for girl-watching. Short skirts and shorts, sundresses, cute sandals, tight little spaghetti-strapped camis and tops, and lots and lots of skin!

Kathi

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    It's all the same to me. I just dress to suit the weather.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessi57
    Hi I am curious which season you prefer dressing, I know we all prefer all the time but which is your favorite. I prefer Winter as I can keep my legs shaved and toenails painted, which I can not do during the short/sandals seasons.

[SIZE="2"]I like late autumn best, when the leaves are blowing around, the days are getting shorter, and nights are quite cool. Here in Kansas the autumn is very short – one day its 90°, the next day it’s 10° or less. Winter is another favorite season for me, because I can wear my wool skirts again. The sun is at a low angle, it gets dark at 4:00 PM. and, of course, I can keep my legs shaved and toenails painted, right, Jessi? [/SIZE]

Fall, for football.. spring for the return of warmer weather.. and ALL THE TIME for cross dressing..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I like all the seasons except when it rains too hard. As Cissy says, here in California the seasons are less extreme than in other places. This summer has been casual wear and no nylons, which is great since I have a wonderful tan on my legs.

Fall is the peak time for me. I get to wear hose, pumps, sometimes boots, cute sweaters, knits, jackets, and all the other stuff that is pretty and feminine and just a little too hot for summertime. Winters around here can be pretty brutal, and to be honest, I'm mostly just focused on staying warm and upright in the snow and ice. What good is dressing up if you can't wear heels? And I hate having to cover up a nice outfit with a goose-down coat or something equally shapeless.

- Diane

Fall is my favorite. I can't even attempt to pass in Summer with short skirts, sleeveless tops, sundresses etc. But come fall I can put on tights, a bit longer skirt, long sleeve top and blend right in. Plus, I love the sweep of long skirts and the cool Fall breezes blowing up them.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I like the Summer ,with the white and summer colors that we can wear .

i like the fall time

Summer is OK, but skimpier clothes don't usually flatter me.
    Winter can be perilous here, and winter coats can cover too much.

That leaves Spring and Fall which are my favorites.
    Mary

Fall and winter. I'm a cold weather girl!

Banned Read only
    I can't stand the summer. All I can wear is red toenails and little pink tank. Too damned hot her for anything else..