Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stories from Military Members (Past & Present)

Stories from Military Members (Past & Present)

I did a forum search on military looking for a thread that was about cross-dressers in the military. I read through some of the posts (Kathi, your medical exam story was very moving) but didn't find a thread that was specific to forum members that serve or have served in any branch or countries military. So I decided to start this thread for any military (past or present) to share stories relating to being a CD/TG in the military. Anyone who was not in the military but has a story relating to CD/TG in the military, please post that too!

Short story. In 1970 I was tdy (temporary duty) from Vietnam to Thailand. I was living with this Thai girl but the water there was brown. Not what I wanted to clean myself with. I asked the girl where I could shower and she brought me to the beauty salon, My first ever visit. The girls in the salon were all over me, a 6' 185lb american man. I got the royal treatment. My hair was washed. I was given a manicure and a pedicure while the rest of my body wash wiped down and cleaned, the blew dryed my hair and put some kind of dusting powder on me. At first it felt funny; being a man I didn't want anyone to see but then I started to like it. There was no cd'ing involved but the femme feeling was definitly there.

So here is my story... or a few stories all merged into one.

I served in the US Marines from 1997 to 2002. I did two overseas tours both on US Navy aircraft carriers. Back then I wasn't dressing 100%... it was mostly thigh high stockings, panties, bra, and maybe a dress... no wig or make up. My wife and I lived in base housing in a very small town that was filled with Marines so there was absolutely NO way that I would go outside of the house at all. My second overseas deployment came at last notice; 9/11 happened and we deployed on 9/16 with no clue where we were going, just that we were going to be the first ones to strike back at whoever was responsible for 9/11. Since I was slated to get out of the Marines soon after I got back, my wife moved back home and we gave up base housing. Anyway, I took some thigh high stockings and panties with me on the deployment. On an aircraft carrier, living quarters are very tight. Not as tight as a submarine I would image but still pretty tight. The only place I had to dress was in my rack (which was more like a coffin) with just one side covered by curtains. So I would dress in the thigh highs and panties under my blankets at night hoping that we didn't go to GQ in the middle of the night (where you have to go to your battle stations on the run because you're under attack). Every now and then I would wear the thigh highs and panties under my uniform but not too often just because of how much of a pain it was to dress in my rack so no one else saw. My wife also sent me out thigh highs and panties in care packages while I was deployed. If I had been caught with them I planned to say that they were my wifes but there was never an inspection and no one ever saw them.

Now I personally believe that cross-dressing and homosexuality is a lot more common than most people believe. I used to walk around the ship looking at people trying to guess if the person was gay, bi, a CD, or whatever else. I have no doubt in my mind that at least 2-4% of the 5000 people on that ship were cross-dressers; and maybe 1-2% of them did cross-dress under their uniforms.

After I got back from deployment I stayed at a friends house since I only had a month to go until I got out of the Marines and moved back to my home town with my wife. During that time I would cross-dress when my friend wasn't home which did lead to a few close calls! The three black & white photos on page 5 of my Flickr photostream were taken at that time (cannot post them here as they show a bit too much skin ). That was also when I started using Yahoo to chat with others in the area. I talked with quite a few Marines at the same base as me that were either cross-dressers or into cross-dressers. One was a higher ranking officer and two were senior enlisted. I believed them all since they could "talk the talk" based on what rank they claimed to be. A week before I left town, I went over to one guys house and we cross-dressed and hung out for a few hours. It was a really cool experience because that was the first time that I had proof that my assumptions were correct in that I was not alone as a cross-dresser in the military and that it truly was more common than most people believe.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The very first time I bought women's clothes for myself was on a ten day training mission to Korea. I bought a sexy leather skirt and a silk nightgown from a Korea store. I was staying off post in a hotel with a room to myself. I wore the skirt in my room during the evenings and slept in the nightgown at night. Such a wonderful feeling!
    Unfortunately I got rid of everything in my "just about to get married" purge.
    It was also while I was in the army that I first discovered the online TG community and was really able to discover that I was not alone.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Since I've been in for over 28 years (so far), I have a lot of stories! Some of them I've shared here, and some not yet.

I've dressed on every continent (OK, I was underdressed as we flew over Antarctica, so I think that counts ), and plenty of countries. Korea and Thailand are my favorites. Korea because of the custom tailors, where I've gotten so many wonderful things. Thailand because they are so accepting.

Here's one story:

I was at Kunsan AB in Korea in 1983. The daughter of the owner of a dress shop and I came to be great friends after both many conversations and many American dollars spent at her family store. Her English was excellent as she was a University student. She never had an issue in creating all of the skirts and dresses for me. Her father would usually come and do the measurements. He was pretty quiet. You could tell that he wasn't exactly "getting into it." The daughter didn't care. You could tell that she had him wrapped around her slender fingers.

They had just finished a beautiful forest green sheath for me. It went perfect with a dark gold jacket they had made previously. As we were doing the final fitting, she said over and over that I was beautiful, that I should be a woman, that I should be a model, etc. Hey, I'm not immune to flattery! She asked if I had a wig. I said that since I had a roommate, hiding the clothes was hard enough. She told me to keep the dress on and wait right there. So, I stood in her shop for a few minutes in a dress and heels (which I also had custom-made. Did I mention how much I loved Korea?) and she came back with a black (duh) wig. She tried it on me and brushed it out. It was a short bob, but it really looked good with my cheekbones. She said we needed to do makeup. Heck, I had time so told her OK.

She went to get her purse and she started in. The foundation was obviously wrong for my skintone, but it got the idea across. She was really amazing with eye makeup, and it looked really cute. When she was done and led me to the mirror, it was "holy s**t" time! At this time in my life, I weighed around 120 pounds. With the dress and wig and makeup, I honestly looked pretty and convincing (Sigh. Ah, youth, how I miss thee!). She asked if I wanted to go out tonight - as a woman. I kind of panicked as most of the bars around the area were filled with GIs - most of them my coworkers. She said that she would take me to a Korean bar that Americans never went to - mostly University students. I had never gone out fully-dressed before, but figured, "who could possibly see me?"

As usual, Murphy was working overtime that night. When we walked in, once she explained to her friends who I was, they were all over me, fussing over me, complimenting me (through translation, of course) and running their hands over my curves (FYI - that's not the Murphy part ). After about an hour, in walks two girls. Two American girls. At this base in the early 80's, there weren't a lot of women. Seeing another American that they didn't know interested them - especially as one was from Personnel and knew pretty much everyone on base. They came on over and said hi. I hadn't seen them until they walked up as I was having a friendly translated chat with a very attractive "real" girl who seemed very intrigued. When I heard them say "Hello, are you new on base?" - in English, with no accent - I almost soiled my pretty new dress. I turned around and said in a higher than normal voice, "No. I've been here awhile." The other girl worked at the base hospital and at least knew me from sight. She looked at my face, looked me up and down, smiled and told the other girl, "Oh, we've met." She whispered to the other girl. Her eyes grew wide and she started laughing. She said, Oh my God, I have a brother that does this! You look so Fu***n great!

Long story (my forté, I'm afraid) short (yeah, right). We had a great time that night (grins wickedly). The girl at the hospital and I started dating, much to the confusion of the other guys on base. You see, girls were very few and far between on base. They looked at her and they looked at me and asked "She's going out with you? What do you have that I haven't got?" Although I would have loved to tell them, "Let's see, start with a healthy respect for women based on both my attitude and a bit of "shared knowledge," and mix in the fact that I look very hot in a dress." (as Sabrina, the hospital tech put it, "I get to kiss a guy, but I get to see, feel, and smell a woman"). Instead, I just smiled cryptically and said something along the lines that a woman's heart was a mystery.

All in all, it was a great year! I'll have to tell you about the fashion show some day.

Kathi

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile dressing in the navy.

my name is phylisanne and i was stationed aboard the uss yorktown during vietnam and my to be wife had sent me one of her nylons and that was the only thing i ever tried on while i was on board,.phylisanne

Kathi... your stories rock! I get long winded too so I don't mind a bit. Have you been told you should write a book about your experiences? Not only would it be cool but you could make a huge impact on the state of the military mindset on things like this. But then you'd be mostly outed to the whole world unless you wrote it through a proxy author.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Sorry, I feel like a bit of an outsider here, I generally stay away from the crossdressing side of the site but this thread really interests me and I would like to share some of my experiences that I have come across. To me there seems to be a very high number of military personel that are crossdressers. I grew up in San Diego, CA as most military veterans know is has some of the highest number of military installations in the United States. In the transgender groups that I associated with there seemed to be a very high number of girls that served in the military. I don't know if it was because of the high number of veterans living in the area or what. And a good number of them were still active duty. And not just enlisted personel but officiers too.

And I had run into some of these crossdresser officiers at a home improvement store and I could tell that he recognized me and made a quick exit. I am full time and could tell that I knew that he was a crossdresser. This occurred more than once that I know of.

But the most interesting time was at an after hours party a bunch of T-girls and I were at and someone asked what this one girl did for a living, she responded that she was in the navy and had duty in only two hours. It was like you better leave now so you can get ready to report, and make sure all your makeup is off.

The thing is I know a lot of girls that went through transition were veterans and some managed to leave the military without being outed and of course there are also the unfortunate ones that were discharged because of the stupid don't ask, don't tell clause. To me it doesn't matter, if a person wants to serve their country let them, some of the best people serving are GLBT.

A lot of transsexuals joined the military hoping that the experience would make them men, but the internal feelings about being a woman don't go away. I personally know of one woman who told me that she served as a Navy Seal, Special Forces, and Army Rangers, and I told her you did all of that and it did not change who you were on the inside did it.

Just want to say that I am glad that I didn't end up serving eventhough I almost enlisted into both the Air Force and later the Navy. When the Air Force recruiter found out I was only 17 he told me to come back in a year, I never did. And later on I ended up at the Navy recruiter responding to an ad that was placed in the newspaper. The navy recruiter wanted me bad, I scored very high on the battery test and he told me I could do anything I wanted in the navy. Of course after I left I came to my senses and told myself what in the world am I doing. Looking back I don't think that I would have lasted serving in the military. My transgendered feelings were too strong to ignore which would have probably outed me. So it was probably a good thing that I stayed a civilian.

But it also appears to me that there is a very high correlations between transgenderism and people in aviation. There is a large number of transgendered pilots, I being one of them. And why does the FAA have a specific web page for Airman to change their gender on their Airman Certificate. I attended an airshow once and there were five transsexuals there. One performing in the show and four of us as spectators. Someone should perhaps do a study on this one day.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Never had the right opportunity to dress in the Army...I am curious if anyone was in the Navy and witnessed or participated in a Line Crossing ceremony, which I understand involves sailors being forced to wear drag the first time they cross the equator, anything to it?

Wonderful Interesting Story, Kathy!

Wow- Kathy! What a story! I have never been in the military but can only imagine what it must have been like for you and other TG people in such a heavily macho environment.
    Thanks so much for sharing- and don't apologize for length- you told the story with all the details I wanted to hear. Would love to hear more!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Never had the right opportunity to dress in the Army...I am curious if anyone was in the Navy and witnessed or participated in a Line Crossing ceremony, which I understand involves sailors being forced to wear drag the first time they cross the equator, anything to it?
    As I said before I was in the Marines but did a few tours on Navy ships. I never crossed the equator (they call that becoming a shell back) but I do know of the initiation rights when someone gets promoted to Chief (E-7). They go through a few days of all sorts of embarrassing stuff... having to wear drag, getting an anchor shaved into the leg and chest hair, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rita D View Post
    Wow- Kathy! What a story! I have never been in the military but can only imagine what it must have been like for you and other TG people in such a heavily macho environment.
    Thanks so much for sharing- and don't apologize for length- you told the story with all the details I wanted to hear. Would love to hear more!
    In my experience it wasn't as much of a "macho environment" as I would have expected even in the Marines. There were a few of the huge muscle head morons that walked around in tight shirts to show off but not too many. Most everyone seemed normal believe it or not! LOL

One of the theories I had about my own cross-dressing was that it was the thing that balanced out my male side. I am an alpha male... Marine, karate instructor, big into firearms, etc... all the things usually associated with male activities. But then I was cross-dressing at a very young age before I even knew much about what it was to be a male or female besides having different sex organs. So that theory quickly got tossed out.

Quote Originally Posted by joanlynn28 View Post
    To me it doesn't matter, if a person wants to serve their country let them, some of the best people serving are GLBT.
    Well said! Well said!!!!

Hmm . . . let's see. What is of any interest here?
    My first career in the Army was working on a mid range nuclear missile called the Pershing. When you work with nukes, there are constant inspections getting on and off post, top secret security clearances, etc. I had a little Mercury Lynx station wagon with large speakers in the rear wheel wells. Well God help me if they ever got the idea that I had something to hide, because I always had the entire space under those speakers filled with clothes.
    Somewhere around 1992 I spent six months on Lowery air force base going to an advanced course in Metrology. As a Sergeant at the time, I did have my own room but that only gets you so far. In the Military barracks, the first Sergeant and his representatives have the right to go through your room and inspect it any time they like. Well, one day I had finished a test early, and was given the rest of the day off, so I was in my room dressed to the nines and with makeup on when I heard two or three people making their way down the hall opening doors with the master key. I could hear them calling out what furniture was in each room, so apparently they were doing some sort of inventory. No time to get undressed, no time to wash the makeup off - I was dead. I stood there with my heart pounding, staring at the door knob and waiting for it to turn, still trying to think of a way out. That was when I noticed the clothes hanger that was hanging on the door knob and was struck with inspiration. I quickly grabbed the coat hanger, hooked one of the hangers corners around the handle of the dead bolt, twisted it once around the dead bolts shaft, then bent the hanger down and hooked it around the door knob. I swear only a second or two after I did this I heard the key enter my lock and could see the hanger twist as it resisted someones effort to turn the dead bolt.
    "The damn things stuck!" I heard some say.
    "Here, let me try." another replied, and shortly the hanger started to twist again. Afraid it would work its way loose, I held the hanger in place with my hands, and shortly that guy gave up as well.
    "Well, leave it alone for now, let's move on."
    They weren't but about three steps down the hallway when I started to quietly and quickly get my clothes off and get washed up. By the time they left the hall I was dressed appropriately and left the room in a hurry. No idea when or if they came back to inventory my room. . .

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Well, I decide when I was 19, I was not going to join the military, so I went in the Air Force
    While I was station at Minot, I would got to an abondoned farm house not too far off base. There I would dress and walk around the house. I also went to Bismarck and rented a hotel room for a few days to dress. I had my clothes and wig hidden in the old house, but one day I went there and it was all gone.
    Drumming, My other hobby

None of my crossdressing stories in the Navy have any entertainment value, so I will tell my favorite story.

My two good buddies in the Navy, Corey, Dave, and I, were in Singapore. We had agreed before hand we were all getting tattoos. Cheapest country to do it, and the quality is still very high. Well, we all get tatted up, drinking the whole time because they said we could (we were not gonna pass up the opportunity to drink). 6 hours later, we leave, with not much time to spare before we would be in trouble. The first cab we get, the guy says he'll get us there in ten minutes for an extra 10-15 bucks (I was drunk, I forget the real number). So we are going down the highway like a bat outta hell. The driver asks us if we want a drink, and holds up a half full water bottle. It's gin. Our driver was as drunk as we were. We thought it was funny as hell, and were convinced we were gonna die. We get there in ten minutes. We get outta the cab, laughing hysterically. We've got plenty of time to get back before we get in trouble. Ended well. We knew it could have been far worse, so we were happy. No use getting all upset when it was funny at the time.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandyflcd View Post
    Kathi... your stories rock! I get long winded too so I don't mind a bit. Have you been told you should write a book about your experiences? Not only would it be cool but you could make a huge impact on the state of the military mindset on things like this. But then you'd be mostly outed to the whole world unless you wrote it through a proxy author.
    Thanks Mandy!

I've never thought of writing a book. Honestly, I have the same experiences that many do on here, I just have a head for remembering details (I still know every computer password I've ever used. Wanna know my supersecret password that started up a session to our nonnuclear explosives database in 1980? 2esd9cp ). Because of my love of reading, I guess I also have the ability to tell the story like the reader was there. That's my goal. Often on this forum, I hear a story that is along the lines of, "I go dressed up. It was fun. I then got undressed." Arrrrrrrgh!! How can I share your experience vicariously if you don't tell me lots and lots of useless detail?!

Kathi

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joanlynn28 View Post
    ...But it also appears to me that there is a very high correlations between transgenderism and people in aviation. There is a large number of transgendered pilots...
    How about an Army Blackhawk pilot???

Although I don’t have any “fun” stories to contribute I do have some almost “outed” stories. Here's one of them:

Like many of the military CD’s, dressing in the Barracks was not a very easy thing to do because of the possibility of getting caught… I always tried to time my CDing when I knew the duration my roommate would be gone. This incident happened back in the late 90’s when I was enlisted. I had come home to my room a couple hours early and knew that my roommate would probably have to stay late due to some aircraft maintenance. Surely, I’d have about 3 hours to be dressed before he came home.

I was dressed up for a little less than an hour sitting on my bed watching TV when I heard the door unlock and open. Luckily, due to the positioning of the wall lockers, the view of me in women’s clothes was blocked. I immediately asked him if he could give me a few minutes. He hesitated but kindly left the room.

I found out later that evening that his Platoon SGT let them go home early to finish the maintenance the next morning. Not long after that, we were having some beers talking about the incident, joking that he had walked in on me “choking my chicken”. Of course, I let him believe that because that would be the least of my worries if he’d caught me dressed in women’s clothes.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

other than a few pair of panties that i had picked up at a Meryvn's California, i didnt crossdress so much. i really started with earnest about 1998...

i was in the Air Force from 1985-1993. Beale California and Altus Oklahoma...

i spent 3-1/2 months at Lowry AFB in Denver myself Kim. i was there 7 Jan 86 to 15 April 86...

I had the opportunity to cross the equator 3 times in the Navy. And yes, there was a beauty contest. Now most divisions on the ship made no attempt for their "girl" to look feminine, but some of them girls looked pretty good. Some a little too good. It sort made you wonder.... I took most of my clothes out to the beach and underdressed. that's about as far as a ventured out.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Its called the Shellback Initiation. And its VERY frowned on.

BUT, I served on a fast attack submarine, and they still do a lot of things OLD SCHOOL.

When I was initiated, there was one wog (Pollywog) that had to wear a bra and panties over their other cloths during the initiation. Just a couple of Parts of very long initiation, crawling through weeks of saved rotten garbage, having grease, lard, thrown all over you, facing the royal barber, getting a reverse mohawk, or loosing an eyebrow, then facing King Neptune and having to drink THE Truth Serum, (no telling what was in this stuff NASTY) being asked are you a wog or Shellback, and if you answered wrong, you had to start all over again. When its all over, you get to go shower off, but, all the hot water is turned off, so you get to try and wash this stuff off in 50 degree water.

Being I was the Oldest wog they had ever seen, and, I supplied them with a Real Jolly Roger, (its a long story) they took pitty on me, and for the entire initiation, I got to stand beside King Neptune, "on my hands and knees" wearing only my skivies and a dog collar, with a rotty old soup bone in my mouth. I had it easy.....
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    Its called the Shellback Initiation. And its VERY frowned on.

BUT, I served on a fast attack submarine, and they still do a lot of things OLD SCHOOL.

When I was initiated, there was one wog (Pollywog) that had to wear a bra and panties over their other cloths during the initiation. Just a couple of Parts of very long initiation, crawling through weeks of saved rotten garbage, having grease, lard, thrown all over you, facing the royal barber, getting a reverse mohawk, or loosing an eyebrow, then facing King Neptune and having to drink THE Truth Serum, (no telling what was in this stuff NASTY) being asked are you a wog or Shellback, and if you answered wrong, you had to start all over again. When its all over, you get to go shower off, but, all the hot water is turned off, so you get to try and wash this stuff off in 50 degree water.

Being I was the Oldest wog they had ever seen, and, I supplied them with a Real Jolly Roger, (its a long story) they took pitty on me, and for the entire initiation, I got to stand beside King Neptune, "on my hands and knees" wearing only my skivies and a dog collar, with a rotty old soup bone in my mouth. I had it easy.....
    Ha ha, the best wogs were Master Chiefs and First Classes
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Think I already told the story about my red toenails at my medical, that is my favourite, but there have been a few occasions where I have dressed at military functions (rocky horror karaoke, tarts & vicars, a course end party) and I often dress in my mess room, but only have as long as I can wait for the loo cos there isn't one in here!! Worst thing is the officers have en-suite rooms, and so do the junior ranks, but the sgts mess is 50 years old and not due to be demolished yet... Oh well.
    As for near misses, I was on a 7 month training course in 2006 and I answered the door one evening without thinking in a light pink lipstick! Fortunately he thought it was strawberry lip balm so I acted horrified when he said it looked like lipstick! I did also have one night here where I had one of those sudden "NEED THE TOILET, NOW" moments late at night, I kicked off my heels and ran down the corridor to the loos, just locked the cubicle door when someone came in from the other entrance....... Had to outwait them to sneak back! All good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Thanks Mandy!
    Often on this forum, I hear a story that is along the lines of, "I go dressed up. It was fun. I then got undressed." Arrrrrrrgh!! How can I share your experience vicariously if you don't tell me lots and lots of useless detail?!
    Kathi
    I know what you mean. I've written some cross-dressing erotica in my day and even the simple stories get a little long due to the details.

22 years - and was never really caught. But, due to the investigation for my clearance, somehow they found out about my dressing and included it in the report. To prevent blackmail, basically EVERYONE was told about my extra-curricular activities. Nothing was ever done, but my dressing was made public knowledge. This put me in the odd position of everyone knowing, and still not being able to talk about it or acknowledge it in any way. Not fun.

So - what I had was a lockable duffel bag stuck up into a locked wall locker in my room (back in the day when I lived in the baracks). I would arrange to have a roommate who worked a different shift - gone for eight or even twelve hours. Never really had any trouble, and was able to dress frequently (at least three or four times a week) for years. Got married, moved off base, and on it went from there.

Not as good as Kathi's story (and I did a year at Kunsan too) but there you have it. Kunsan was the place I literally worked 330 of the 335 days I was there, didn't even really get off base at all
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".