Thread: Almost dressed

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar

Almost dressed

I feel a bit of a fraud posting this on this forum. You girls are pushing the boundaries all the time and I am really proud of you all. I just wish I had the opportunities to be so open.

Anyway, I haven't had any time to dress for several weeks and am starting to get more than a bit frustrated. This evening I had to go to a somewhat boring function and decided that if I couldn't dress fully, at least I would go out wearing pretty underwear under my drab, male suit. What a relief! The sensation of my trousers sliding over filmy nylons as I walked was wonderful. It quite enlivened the evening for me, wondering what the people I was talking to - many of whom I know well - would think if they knew what I was wearing under my suit!!

Not much of an adventure, but fun all the same!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I think most of us have done that at least a few times, I know that I often underdress, and just love the feel of soft slippery clothing beneath my male drab.

Since I don't get a lot of dress time I under dress quite a bit. It keeps me "happy" until the next time I can fully dress. Don't let your self get frustrated as that's the time you can make mistakes you might not want to. Enjoy what you are able to do like I do.

even beeing under dress is what we do most of the time even more in the winter months

Keep at it Caroline! It's the little things that can help sooo much. Underdressing is very common. Depending on the size of the function you were attending, it's a pretty good bet someone else there was underdressed too.

The thought "I hate you" just poped into my head!!! Lol. I haven't dressed since July... But I'm not really having any issues... Think I've moved on from a crossdresser to a collector of feminine things! Sigh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Depending on the size of the function you were attending, it's a pretty good bet someone else there was underdressed too.
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really think so? LOL! Thank you for giving me a great laugh!

Caroline,

My situation is largely the same as yours, (and Dawn's) where I can't be as open as I'd like and generally only underdress. In fact, it's been a year since I was fully dressed. Don't be discouraged & try not to get frustrated. Just enjoy the time you can spend dressed.

Danielle

I aways undedress. I don't own drab undergarments

Unerdressing

So do I, and I'm probably wearing prettier undies than most women. VS Second Skin Satin Whisper Pink high cut briefs & matching Bra.