Thread: I surprised my wife.

I surprised my wife.

Saturday night, I decided to make a bold move. I had just recieved my new silk bras in the mail, and decided to surprise my wife. She had never seen me in a bra before. When it was time to crawl in bed, She went to brush her teeth, I was in my full slip, and panties, like always, but quickly put on a white silk bra under the slip, and crawled into bed, pulling the covers up to my neck. When she curled up next to me, something felt different to her. She raised up, and took a look down my slip. She was surprised. It had quite the affect on her, as it turned into a great night of passion.
    I have noticed it has brought about a change in her. She is now asking me about which bras should she buy, and has started wearing my clothes. Discussion of dresses has also come up. She is in full agreement, that we need to go shopping together. This could get interesting.

Maxi,
    Sounds like a positive step forward. You are very lucky.
    Paola

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Way to go, Maxi. Give her a great big hug! Oh what the heck, you can go further if you wish!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Jealous

I tried that with nylons 20 years ago and my wife didn't care for that surprise too much.

B
    lovin to dress...

Maxi you better treat her right, she is a one of a kind. Giver her all you can.

Huggs Teri

You are lucky to be married to her, take care of her.

Aspiring Member
    Great move Maxie!
    For once, doing something like that didn't backfire.
    We should all be so lucky.

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Wow..a night of passion and a shopping trip coming up...you're one lucky girl Maxi !
    twitter : @ lindaesj

WTG Maxi! I wish I could wear my boyfriend's clothes because he's got some REALLY cute stuff but alas, we aren't the same size.

surprised my wife.

glad she took it that way.

Maybe becuase you chose to wear silk instead of cotton.

Silk feels nice to the skin - not just for you, but for her hands too!

Make sure you look after her, always be honest, and answer any questions she may have.

May you have a long and happy relationship.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Wow lucky girl lucky girl..... I hope you realize how lucky you are.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Question and please don't take this the wrong way but did you cding start out as a sex thing or do you want to dress fully and go out of doors like I do? Just wondering hun , And if you do does your wifey know you do. Must be great to have a wife like yours. Have fun hun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Looks like another positive so to add to the group

When I first met my wife, I was into slips. She found out when the bedroom became part of our relationship, as I had left one laying on the bed. When she asked me, Who's is that, I told her it was mine. She asked me if I wear them, I told her yes. At that point she wanted me to model it for her, which I did.
    Now over the years, I have progressed to panties, chemises, corsets, stockings, then heels. I was not sure how the bra thing would go over, when I tried it, and I found it added heat to the bedroom. I ordered my first dress the other day, and it should arrive today. I am excited. She is courious about it, as I told her the other night that I bought a dress.
    I have no real desire to go out in public, as too much of the public knows me, from my work. I don't do anything that could jepordise my carrier. But in my house, what I do stays here. I am to masculine to ever pass. I am thinking about treating both of us to a pedicure.

If you treat her special, she is more reseptive to new ideas.

Since our baby was born in July, I have been playing the Susy happy home maker role. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, dishes, so she can take care of our little girl, and get her job done. She has been working full time from home with out a break, as she is essential personel at her job. Life has been busy.