Thread: 20th high school reunion Pre-reunion get together, last night.

20th high school reunion Pre-reunion get together, last night.

Hay girls yes my reunion is tonight. We had a small get together last night and 8 others came.Some came late to the pub.
    My sister has a new girl friend and she worked at the liquor store at the pub and she wanted me to stop in and see her. Well when I pulled into the parking there were about 20 bikes there , Oh shit bikers. I mean hay I am a biker but as Christina woh!!!!!!! Well I am not one who runs away so I parked and walked past some bikers and went into the liquor store. She was with a customer and I wanted to talk to her and see if she knew who I was, after all she only meet me once last weekend as Mike, so. I pretended to look at the booze and when the customer was going I walked over to her and she said "Hi can I help you" she did not reconize me at first. But since she knew I was coming in she after about 10 seconds put her hand to her mouth and exclaimed "oh shit I did not reconize you wow,. She said I looked great and when I asked her if I looked like a women she said "oh yes you do , I would not know you were a guy". Damn and here I thought I could not pass ever. Well after that I walked to the pub. A Biker Opened the door for the nice lady (ME and I walked in.

.........Well the first to be there was the girl who put the thing together , Louise. I went to the beach with her the day before with her son , room mate and the room mates boy friend. So when I showed up she knew I was coming as Christina and was not shocked . She said I looked good. and when I asked her if I looked like a women she said "yes."

Well we waited for the rest , they were all late. The first to arrive were friends I did have when in high school and I on Face book asked if there would be ok if I came as Christina and they had no prob with it. Now you gotta like that eh. I said Hi to Tammy and Jim shook my hand I of course shook like a lady and tha did not faze him at all. WOW . We talked caught up and ya know small talk and then Tanya and her hubby came in with Dawn , she I don't really remember cuz she only was at Highland for grade 12 but Tanya I have known since elmentrey school. Well she said Hi to all but when it came to me she paused.............Big Smile............I said "you don't know who I am do you." she said " no I don't"................. I went into my purse and said" maybe this will help" SO I showed her a pic of mike I took about 6 months ago she said, " Oh shit mike" and then she laughed, I said call me Christina . Then she said "oh that was you on face book trying to be friend me , We( meaning her hubby) were trying to figger out who this women was wanting to be friends, And so that's why I never expected it." I said " well you do now" and she said " Oh hell ya"

Tammy and Jim also did not know who I was (on face book) until I told them some months later) I still think all the people who knew me would see Mike but I guess they don't very well.. Well we all talked and then the band was going to start and we asked if there was room on the patio for us. There was and just as the band was about to play we high tailed it to the patio. Wow I was a nice eve much cooler then the day and we had a very good time. The last one to get there was Todd. Hell that morn he was Hanging out with Nickelback In NC. I guess he knew then before the go famous, Plus his parents were rich and he really does not work save for thing he wants to do. I say good for him. Well at about 11 most of them had to go. Tanya and her hubby were the last to go. We talked and just before we left I asked her what she though of my outfit and she said She loved it. It was not my reunion dress but one of my wear a day outfits , witch still make me the best dressed girl there, In our group anyway.

Well the night over I drive home and when I got home at 1145 My mom (whom if you have not read my other threads , hates my CDing and wants nothing to do with it), was in bed but came to the grate ( i was down stars) and asked how my night was I told her and then she went back to bed. I think she is a little better about it but only time will tell.

Ok that was the pre-reunion so stay tuned for the full up-date of CHRISTINA'S REUNION GALLA!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Reunion

Christina-I loved your pre-reunion story, and can't wait to hear about your reunion tonight.Thanks again for sharing all this.
    Hugs.
    Laura.

Gold Member
    This is a 20 year reunion yes?
    Well ya know, everyone has probably grown up by now so it should be cool.
    You know, if some narrow minded %$^& has a problem with you being at the reunion as Christina, they probably just wouldn't talk or whatever.

At least you like your class well enough to want to attend a reunion. A lot of us would assume not deal with our old classmates.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Ok girls I will update you all with the reunion story soon so be ready for a long new Thread with Pictures WHHHHHOOOOOOOOO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Congrats for going to your reunion enfemme. I went to my reunion enfemme and it went really well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    Congrats for going to your reunion enfemme. I went to my reunion enfemme and it went really well for me.
    Did you wight about it here?????I want to read all about it hun.