Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advantages of being a crossdresser for your SO

Advantages of being a crossdresser for your SO

I've just been informed by Sheila that there are certain advantages of having a crossdresser for an SO.
    She recently bought a new pair of black stilletoe heeled court shoes, when she tried to wear them today, they were to tight for her.
    As we both have the same size feet I am going to wear them in for her over the next few evenings, thus making them easier for her to wear when she she next wears them out.
    I'm sure i'm not alone in this, so lets see how many others here do something similar to aid/help their SO

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Well, I often "test" my wife's makeup to ensure that there are no impurities or other bad stuff in it. Kind of like a Medieval food taster - but much more fun!

Also, I go through her Talbots, Coldwater Creek and other clothing catalogs first to make sure that the clothes in it will meet my, er, her exacting standards!

Kathi

Hi Debs, My SO was virtually identical in size to me. We wore eachother's clothes all the time. She's been passed away since 2005 and those of us among the m to f CD's who find an accepting soulmate are very lucky!

both of my ex so's were smaller than me and neither approved. But if they were the right size I would have worn thier clothes.

Former Member
    When my wife really wants to look good, she has me do her makeup, hair and pick out her clothes.

My wife has borrowed my skirts and a few blouses.And cops a pair of hose now and then.
    Angie

Must admit Debbie does covet my shoes... lol
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

There isn't much of what my boyfriend has that I want really. We have completely different tastes and are completely different sizes.

Make up however is different kettle of fish. I'm very much against animal testing for cosmetics, and I refuse to use anything that is on my body. I don't force this onto other people, but most people know my views.

When we first got together I was lamenting to my boyfriend about how hard it is to find a decent brand of non-animal tested make up, and how up until I was 18 I didn't wear any. I mentioned the Logo I look for on every packet of make up, which of course is the Leaping Bunny Logo of the BUAV. Only for him to rush to his bathroom and return with a packet saying "You mean this?"

My partner showed me the brand "Urban Decay" and it is THE best brand I have ever come across, so many vivid colours and sparkles! He then lent me a set of it to see if I liked it. I ended up buying over £80 worth of it in the following months.

I also had a problem the other day, we were going out to a dinner with some of his friends when I realised I hadn't packed any make up remover and I'd just made a horrible mistake on my eyelids. Thankfully he rushed to my aid with some Urban Decay make up remover. He's a SAINT.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

I‘ve done that for my wife twice; however she wears 8 and I’m 81/2. Also with blue jeans

Hi Deb, When my GG an I go out , it's a run for the cloths. We are the same size in everything. Also when I met her 05 she had been a widow for 2 yrs. so everything was black. When I told her she was great then I started losing my women cloths. Shoes too we have the same size feet. We shop for cloths together and panties and bra's. In one store a women walk up to us as we were picking out blouse's , I was in male mode . She wanted to rent me , she had seen us picking out cloths in the store and though I was the greats guy in the store. She also asked why we were getting two of everything, I said I was a C D . She said great name your price for him. Needless to said my GG was not about to give me up she kind of likes me . We are both in our late 60's but have a great time going out as sisters, once in Key West she beat off a women that grabed me Love this women of mine.

My wife has run out of tights on a couple of occasions and asked to borrow mine. It's so cute when she asks, because she's a little embarrassed by it. I'm always like "help yourself," after all I borrowed a number of her things without asking before I came out to her. It's the least I can do to share my things.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

understanding

In our discussions, his (my male side's) wife has expressed the point that she is so pleased that Tina understands what it takes for her to ready to go anywhere, and she knows her husband won't bug her about it! There's also the issue of his wife sometimes just wanting to talk about an issue to my male side without him trying to "fix" it! He's now in tune enough to know when he should think like Tina and help his wife just talk about (complain, gossip, call it what you like) any particular topic!

The only thing we can share in clothes at the moment is stockings and pantihose .

tina

My fiance trusts my fashion sense more than hers

Presents of clothes always seem to have a keen sense of current fashion, and are the right size?

Michelle

I go through Thannnia's nail polish collection to match my gel nails when I do my fill in. I do this every other wk and so far there hasn't been a color I haven't been able to match. Oh! she does my toes too...
    [SIZE="2"]"At the end, what really matters is whom you love and who loved you"[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Just the understanding goes a long ways. . .

But we do share clothes and most things in the bathroom (toiletries, etc).

Here's a Fun List I Found -

50 Advantages of Having a Crossdressing Husband

1. You can have your own private slumber parties.
    2. He always envies you because he would rather be wearing what your wearing.
    3. You can have a girlfriend as well as a boyfriend who doesn't mind waiting while you take your time shopping.
    4. You can double your wardrobe if he's the same size as you!
    5. You never have to worry about cheating on you with another woman. He IS the other woman!!
    6. You always have a girlfriend to go shopping and have lunch with!!
    7. He'll NEVER object to being a clothes dummy and wearing a dress while you hem it.
    8. While shopping, you can test a new shades of nail polish on him and he doesn't complain or ask to see a matching lipstick.
    9. He'll rarely have scratchy five o'clock shadow.
    10. He'll never ask you to have a thresome with another woman as long as he can wear the lingerie.
    11. He will be sympathetic about your excess body hair.
    12. He won't tear your lingerie when removing it from you.
    13. If you need a slip for that new dress you bought, he happens to have the perfect one, and lets you borrow it.
    14. You can switch off wearing high heels on a long shopping spree.
    15. A man in a dress makes a good cook.
    16. He loves to smell perfume and will give you an honest opinion.
    17. You can test a new shade of lipstick on him.
    18. If you purchase something for the home, it will never be too feminine.
    19. At least the toilet seat will be down.
    20. He is a lot easier to buy gifts for.
    21. He knows just the right way to make love, takes his time and knows just what makes you tick!
    22. He will understand much better that the best thing a girl can have when she feels down is new clothes.
    23. If he buys you clothes, you know he sizes them right.
    24. You can take him to the hair salon with you and he will sit quietly while you both get your hair done, and he will never complain. In fact he'll thank you.
    25. He understands why you don't care for spending 8 hours a day in pantyhose and high heels.
    26. Never complains about leaving the delicate underwear out to dry.
    27. You have a girlfriend that doesn't get PMS.
    28. He will not only shop with you but will pay the bill as well!
    29. He knows how to handle the delicates when he does the laundry.
    30. Satin and velvet are more snuggly than denim and wool.
    31. He understand the need for quality cosmetics. <
    32. You have more excuses to go shopping, and he will even carry the bags.
    33. You can borrow his jewlry, clothes and makeup.
    34. He understands why you go through so many pairs of stockings.
    35. He no longer expects you to get ready for a night on the town in 15 minutes or less.
    36. You can take the Cosmo quizzes together.
    37. You can ask him how an outfit looks and get an intelligent response.
    38. His new friends don't spend all day watching football.
    39. He knows to walk slow when your wearing heels.
    40. If he says, "Hon, you look nice." you know he really means it.
    41. He can spot makeup smudges better than any other guy.
    42. He's like having a live in cosmetologist.
    43. He loves to go shopping with you and watch you try on clothes.
    44. He knows how to treat a lady with care and respect.
    45. He's a friend that will stick around, and won't flake out on you or stab you in the back.
    46. He loves to dress up and have long chat sessions.
    47. You can have a threesome without adding another partner.
    48. If you've been bi-curious you can experiment a little.
    49. You know one of you will have a tissue with you when you need it.
    50. Dress him up in a French Maid's Uniform and you have a house cleaner for the day

Wednesday, we were flying to catch the ferry when I mentioned I forgot to put in my earrings.

Tea turned around to home.

We caught the next boat.

Thanks hun,
    Springtime gg

Hi - it works both ways of course !! My SO never used to wear mini skirts, but since I came out and she accepted that, she is wearing MY clothes ( we are the same size ). The thing is, she looks really sexy with them on and I am gonna have to start hiding them or i will have none left !! Anyone else have this problem with their SO borrowing their clothes ?? Lyndi

my wife told me she has never had so many clothes in her life,, she has new stuff that she hasnt had the chance to wear,, her sister comes over once in a while to borrow stuff knowing she has alot of real nice clothes,, all from me by the way,, got to love knowing girls are wearing your clothes,, by the way her sister doesnt know I think..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Advantages for her??
    Well, now she has someone to openly shop with...I always hated shopping (so she thought) because I was always afraid of showing too much interest in the clothing and being outed.
    Now that she knows and accepts we shop all the time ... for both of us. She gets an unbiased opinion of her choices, she borrows my wigs and makeup (she never wore wigs before and now finds them fun and she wore little makeup), and we make some things do double duty as we wear the same sizes in tops and dresses. In fact she wore one of my cocktail dresses to a Christmas party last year and she borrows my jewelry all the time.
    Maybe one day I'll get to wear those earrings I bought on Ebay. They came, she opened the box, tried them on and hasn't taken them off since....oh well, guess I need to find another pair...what a shame...hehehehe....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Shopping she doesnt need her GF's to go she always asks me

This just came up in conversation last night with my wife and I. I'd recalled seeing a thread along these lines and went searching for it, so here I am.

What we felt (mainly her) were the advantages:
    • I enjoy shopping more than the average man.
    • I have a lot more fashion sense and ability to comment on clothes she tries on beyond just saying "that's nice"
    • I've educated her about pantyhose (she used to wear yucky, grandmommy pantyhose)
    • I'm more emotional than the average man
    • I have a better chance of seeing a feminine perspective (not that we truly can think like women)
    • She can borrow some things from me

A large monthly alimony check!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    My girl doesn't really benefit much from my life style I love big girls and she's no exception so there's no clothes swapping. In fact she gets a bit jealous sometimes of the fact that it's easier for me to find sexy clothes that fit. And like Lisa's girl she totally covets my boots! We're one of those couples that are sorta role reversed, I'm sensitive/shy and she's more blunt/strong. Though considering I was ready to beat to death some douchebags making fun of her weight at a concert recently I guess I'm still the man in the relationship! The only benefit for her I can think of is I tend to think of things from a feminine perspective that she doesn't it, we are a fascinating couple!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!