Beginning tonight I have until Monday morning to spend as Molly. I only go out occasionally and have had few opportunities the past 2yrs since I started a new job. But, I am off and all alone for the next 4 days and plan to spend it all as Molly. I have decided that since my out times have been so seldom I want to really indulge myself while I can.
I have always wanted to have a pedicure and nail extensions, but it was just not possible. But with four days to spend as Molly I have decided to "girl up" and get it done. I met a nice TG on another forum who is in my area and she recommended a place in a nearby town. So, I got brave and called. I now have an appt. to be her first customer of the day tomorrow. She said she doesn't have another till noon, so maybe I will feel comfortable while I am there. I admit that I am a little apprehensive.
Then to top that off, I thought, well I have been trying to get the courage to talk to the girls at the MAC counter at Macy's and get foundation and makeup suggestions.
So, I called and talked to a SA and she assured me that coming in for a makeover would be great. She assured me there would be no problems and they would be happy to help me, so, I have an appointment after lunch for a makeover.
All I need to do now is decide how to dress for the nail salon and I feel like it is a must that I dress for the makeover. Plus I will have about 3hrs between and will have to occupy my time!
Wow, I am nervous, but also excited. How do you girls think I should dress for the nail salon? fully femme, makeup, wig, forms and all?
Tell me what you think and I will be sure to post and tell you about my adventure!
Molly