Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you CD to Sleep?

Do you CD to Sleep?

[ATTACH]102778[/ATTACCD SLEEP 2.jpgCD SLEEP 3.jpgCD SLEEP 4.jpgCD SLEEP 5.jpgLast Saturday I bough a PJ’s (female of course) nothing fancy long pants and long sleep shirt, but all silk. My wife like so much that she hugs me all night. Last night I got home late from work, I found my wife wearing my PJ’s and she doesn’t want to give back to me. Do you CD to sleep? I don’t think I’m the only one. I though it was only when you are awake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sandra diaz; 11-30-2009 at 10:21 AM.

YEs. Absolutely. For many yrs, I wore silk cami and matching pants sets. Recently, I have been wearing camis or racerbacks with the built in bra shelf.

It was tough this weekend when I had to share a tent with another guy. I don't know how I survived.lol.

always wear my nitey!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    depending on the temp, yes
    Drumming, My other hobby

Yes, very much so. As I mentioned in another thread, the time I spend in my bedroom behind a closed door is MY time, and I get very little other time to myself with a child around the house. So I maximize my time as "Karen" by sleeping as my female self. And it's not just what would be considered to be sleepwear, but anything a lady would wear, including dresses, blouses, skirts, nylons, bra, panties, and yes even high heels. ( The latter is not advised if you have a waterbed for obvious reasons! ) And if I am staying at a hotel alone, you can best believe that I bring plenty of stuff for "Karen" along in my suitcase.

Nice feeling awakening with stockings on my legs and my feet in platform pumps. In fact relatively few days a year have I slept barefoot.

Last night for example I wore a purple teddiette, matching purple stockings, baby pink satin skirt and pink 5-inch pumps.

Maybe some here do prefer to sleep in the nude, and certainly I respect their wishes to do so. Before I really got into CD'ing I found it more comfortable to sleep that way too. Obviously if one sleeps while "dressed" they should do it so that they remain as comfortable as possible, not to put on anything that they might find restricting or painful.

Karen

I don't think of it as CDing when I go to bed. I simply put on either my night gown or nylon PJs and climb in next to my DSW.

I think I still have one pair of cotton striped pjs that look like something from Father Knows Best (Robert Young would have liked them)
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Always wear a camisole and frilly panties - just love to go to sleep feeling that silk on my skin !!!

Cotton nighties for me, usually with a bra. I would prefer to wear knickers too but my wife does not like to be unable to get at me and pulls them off in no time.

Always a nylon or polyester nightie usually with matching knickers or sometimes a babydoll nightie.

Do you CD to Sleep?

Yes always sleep in a cute nighty

Always wear something and it just feels natural to me...camisole and panties, nightgown, cotton gown, or silky PJs....Always sleep very well...

DanaLynn
    DanaLynn

Andrea loves cami's AndreaMarie19's Avatar
    yep i either have on a thumper pj teeshirt and short shorts, or something eeyore or winnie the pooh related, so that it would be really femme. I had on some green jb shorts and a jb smiley face shirt night set on last night to bed. also i wear lots of camisole sets to bed, i have at least 7 sets most of them with charecter prints on them
    (\__/)
    (- '.'- ) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world dominatio

Tgirl allways! i say....

Yes'm, nighty every night.

All the time! Satin nighties and silk sheets...heaven. I love waking up girly too!
    Why wear pants??

I have about a dozen night gowns. I have been wearing night gowns every night for at least the last thirty years.

I sleep in just panties most of the time in winter. When I'm traveling I wear nightgowns and panties to sleep.
    I guess I CD more while sleeping than awake.

Most of the time. I at least have to be tucked, it feels weird to have stuff flopping around down there.

as much as I can...which is alot...red panties stockings garters red baby doll nails hair the works

Are you kidding? I have a five year old and a 2 month old - what is sleep? The word sounds vaguely familiar but I can't quite recall it . . .

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I always sleep in my panties, sometimes just my panties but most of the time i have a pair of mens silk boxers on over them just in case my children come into my room in the morning. But I would love to sleep with my breast forms and a silk cami also. Maybe some day.

Used to be, every other thread was "what kind of/color/how many panties do you wear?" Now it seems like twice a day there's a new "what do you wear in bed?" thread!

Brushed-back satin, ankle length nightgowns all the way, baby. Add a layer of velvet if it gets too cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    ...most of the time i have a pair of mens silk boxers on over them just in case my children come into my room in the morning...
    That's why I sleep wearing panties in winter, in summer I don't use covers. I also wear shorts sometimes to cover the panties.

And it's always panties and/or a nightie. Garter belts are very nice but very uncomfortable.

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar

Wink Luv Fem Sleepwear .. . . !!

Kimberly. . lol "what sleep" . . . . . Me . . . YES painties & silk top, and have nice black shorter silk sexy house coat (the guys luv that one)
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Gold Member
    Always sleep in panties, And a bra, some times add a nightgown for the extra touch. And thier is times I put on my corset or long leg panty girdles. I love the feel of the satin against my skin, and the way you can slide arround in bed while wareing them. Wife is OK with this, some times making sugestions on what to ware.
    PS: We have satin bed sheets.

Aspiring Member
    Looks like your not alone! hehe.

I've napped in matching bra and panties a few times, but unfortunatly not all night in anything more. Maybe after I come out to my wife..