Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Do you CD to Sleep?

Wink That's how I got started

I started CD'ing in bed. I would hide my chemises and panties under the mattress and pull them out every night and put them on before going to bed. Dressing for bed is still a major part of my CD experience. Depending on how hot or cold the room is I dress according to the temperature and the feel of the sheets. Whatever I wear its GOT to be comfortable. I've tried wearing heels to bed and bras but they get uncomfortable after a while with all my tossing and turning.

My wife borrows my nighties to bed too but I have alot of them now.
    If your wife borrows your only nighty......IT'S TIME TO BUY SOME MORE!!!!

No, my wife knows I dress but, when with her I stay in male mode. If I am away on business by myself that is another thing, always sleep in full femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie48 View Post
    No, my wife knows I dress but, when with her I stay in male mode. If I am away on business by myself that is another thing, always sleep in full femme.
    Ditto. Although sleeping in a slip rather than a cotton tee would avoid having the covers follow you when you roll over, bare shoulcers are cold. Also, sleepng in femme clothes at home invites discovery at a time you can't control. Now a slippey unisex tee would probably be OK. Any suggested sources?

PJ's and Nighties

I always wear a nightie although in the last few years I've started wearing the nylon pj sets. I find the feeling so relaxing it helps me drift off to sleep.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

I live with my parents.. but fortunately they travel a lot which means I have lots of alone time so I take my time trying on clothes, choosing the best outfit, choosing some jewelry, putting on make up... when Im done it's usually very late (or very early ) and even with bras, a snug blouse, pantyhose, a belt, shoes, the makeup.. I love the feeling of going to sleep like that. Dreams sometimes seem like they lasted forever and going to sleep as a girl makes me feel like I can let go of all that makes me a man and dream with the feeling I'm a real girl.

Once I also stayed with my girlfriend but I didn't have any PJs (maybe it was subconsiously on purpose ) so she let me borrow some of her bottoms of course I also stole one of her panties to complete the experience.. that was nice
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

Mostly babydolls. Sometime gowns and satin nighties. Always panties or pantihose and bras.

Most nights

Most nights I sleep in a night gown. Pink or soft baby blue.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

i sleep in a pair of panties with my male underwear over them
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Always,

in fact I CD to sleep more then I do during the day,

Thumbs up

bra and panties every nite, nite gown

It is a nightie for me every night. I used to sleep in the nude but as I became for active in dressing, that led to more shaving. Wife does not like the pricklys as she calls it, when the hair starts growing out. Never liked pj bottoms so we bought some nighties and she gave me some of hers that were too big.

I prefer floor length nylon nighties but some sometimes where nylon PJ's. Last night was the PJ's. I have at least 7 different nighties most floor length but a few shorter waltz length.

Aspiring Member
    In male mode I only wear boxers to bed, so my feminine side wears panties underneath. I also wear a bra which may seem strange and uncomfortable, but it's quite the opposite - it's soft and holds my fake breasts in place, and simply put, I cannot sleep without them when I need to feel fem. I prefer long nighties over the top also.

Thumbs up

yep apair of silky pantys and a silk pull over for me. no bra though to restrictive for me.

I wear a long silky nightgown every night in the winter and shorty chemise styles the rest of the year....and have a very accepting wife!

But you can call me Sam AlsoSamantha's Avatar
    I love my Tinkerbell PJ's. I wear them every night!
    Happiness requires freedom. Freedom requires courage