Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you CD to Sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by sandra diaz View Post
    Last Saturday I bough a PJ’s (female of course) nothing fancy long pants and long sleep shirt, but all silk. My wife like so much that she hugs me all night. Last night I got home late from work, I found my wife wearing my PJ’s and she doesn’t want to give back to me.
    Yes this happens at our house all the time .. We share much of the time,, we both like long nightgowns and long robes ... from Asian things to Hollywood glam
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Aspiring Member

sleep wear

I almost always sleep in a bra and forms, sometimes panties too. And sometimes some sort of nitey, usually short enough to barely cover my panties. I love the feeling of a bra around my chest and wear one as often as I can which is most evenings and nights. Sometimes days too with small forms.

Sherrii

Sleeping cd

Yes I do
    I sleep in a silk nightie.
    Mandy60

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    I have just started to dress en femme at night.
    I love to wear a pair of lacey boyshorts and a full slip to bed.
    The slip reaches just above the knees and feels so soft and sensual, sleeping has become a pleasure!
    My wife doesn't approve of my CDing, but her back is a major issue, so she sleep in the den or the office. The sofas are softer then our bed, thus providing a gentle relaxation of her back.
    This has allowed me to dress to sleep CD!

Crossdresser
    personally i havent as yet... but im hoeing to in the very near future

Smile

I slept in nighties first and moved on to bigger and better things from there. I now sleep in panties and a night gown or nigthy almost every night.

Every night, and love it but would like the other part to go with the nighty......SO/wife.

Teri

Every chance I get! I absolutly love to wake up and feel the silk and lace against my skin. It makes me feel so wondefully feminine and is a great way to start the day.

Well since I've gottin back into cding, i wear just panties and some gym shorts

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Most nights I sleep in a long nylon nightgown and always a garter belt, stockings, and panties. Ohhhhhhh to feel the stockng legs ribbing against each other and the nylon gown is the most sensuous thing. It makes me aroused with the flag up alll night until sexual needs are self met.
    What an experience

Megan

I have been wearing something feminine to bed for about 15 years. Be it a teddie, cammie set, baby doll, or just a pair of panties it is and will always be feminine.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I usually wear panties and silk/satin PJ's or a gown of the same fabric.

Usually a full slip and a pair of panties.

Victoria.

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    Always wear my satin nighty and nice pair of panties to bed, I also have satin sheets on my bed.

nighty nities! haven't worn anything else for years

Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    Yes, very much so. As I mentioned in another thread, the time I spend in my bedroom behind a closed door is MY time, and I get very little other time to myself with a child around the house. So I maximize my time as "Karen" by sleeping as my female self. And it's not just what would be considered to be sleepwear, but anything a lady would wear, including dresses, blouses, skirts, nylons, bra, panties, and yes even high heels. ( The latter is not advised if you have a waterbed for obvious reasons! ) And if I am staying at a hotel alone, you can best believe that I bring plenty of stuff for "Karen" along in my suitcase.

Nice feeling awakening with stockings on my legs and my feet in platform pumps. In fact relatively few days a year have I slept barefoot.

Last night for example I wore a purple teddiette, matching purple stockings, baby pink satin skirt and pink 5-inch pumps.

Maybe some here do prefer to sleep in the nude, and certainly I respect their wishes to do so. Before I really got into CD'ing I found it more comfortable to sleep that way too. Obviously if one sleeps while "dressed" they should do it so that they remain as comfortable as possible, not to put on anything that they might find restricting or painful.

Karen
    I often go to sleep in a schoolgirl outfit. No bra though cos they're a bit uncomfortable. Also it's nice to be able to switch back to normal clothes quickly if there's an early delivery (of clothes usually!)

Usually panties or boyshorts. Love the feeling of satin or silk in the morning. Unless my SO pulls them off of me when I'm sleeping. Haha gotta love that. Nice release. AAAHHH!!

Always wear a nightie

I have my own collection of baby dolls and nightgowns. My wife has bought me some and I have bought some. Our compromise is not every night as she likes to feel my skin next to her sometimes.

sometimes just my panties but most often a nitie

Slippery nightgowns would solve the "following covers" problem when you turn over, but bare shoulders are cold. Are slippery nighties available in long tee styles? Where?

I try to wear babydolls and teddys when I get the chance.

It's always a nightgown for me - short in the Summer - Long in the Winter.

CE

I sleep in my forms. I rarely think about work and fall to sleep faster.

Yes al the time, always sleep in a bra and forms, and some type of pj's