Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you CD to Sleep?

Night Dreams

I have a black night gown very similar to this one...

Aspiring Member
    No I do not. Birthday suit.

I sleep in PJs, Cami's, nighties...whatever I feel like that night. Sometimes it isn't cd stuff. I sometimes don't feel like it. Sometimes my wife ask me not wear my CD stuff for various reasons.

Smile Nightware

Have slept in all forms of nities....babydolls, camis, night gowns, of various colors and fabrics. At times worn bras but prefer wearing them after I awake in the AM. Wear these while drinking coffee and reading the paper. After this routine, change into bra and panties with shirt and girl shorts to walk the dogs. That's my routine each and every day and wouldn't have any other way!

I'm a man eight hours a day, female 24

I have worn nightgowns or satin PJ's to bed every night for the past five years or so. I don't sleep well if I'm not wearing them. Sometimes wear panties, but not always. I have at least twenty nightgowns hanging in my closet. I try to avoid any with lace around the top because they irritate my skin sometimes.

Yes, depends on if I feel like Crossdressing.
    Amanda

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Yes wear nighties just about every night to sleep in. Amost wierd to not have a nighty on when I go to bed
    Lisa Renee

Of course!!!!!!!! Is there any other way?????
    ColleenW

in cooler weather I tend to wear silky polyester PJs-nylon panties and camisole underneath. in warm weather, I wear thigh high Silk Reflections and a nylon 3/4 nightie. also satin sheets, really slide around as I am a bit restless in sleeping-funny when the blankets slide off at times!

Shadowline/Olga

Always a gown and forms. Use the giggle bra from Glamour Boutique. Used to use adhesive but it took a toll on the skin.

My grand mother used to wear Shdowline and I NEVER thought I would. It is heaven!!
    Wife knows I don't feel well if no forms.

When company comes, I just go in my room and close the door!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

I have about 4 outfits I rotate sleeping in. Three gowns: black, blue, and white (or virginal white as my wife teases me). Then I also have a pair of pink PJs. I cant seem to sleep very well without wearing one of them.
    You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world.

Kim

Since I have a non-supporting wife and 14 year old daughter, it has to be something that is not visibly feminine. So it's men's athleticware from Target and Walmart......silky nylon running shorts and silky nylon moisture-wicking tees/tops that are light and feel absolutely wonderful and help me sleep so much better than anything cotton. The best part is these things are all very reasonably priced! (And, of course, the panties underneath adds the finishing touch and feel to the "ensemble" and no one is any the wiser!)
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    Yes, very much so. As I mentioned in another thread, the time I spend in my bedroom behind a closed door is MY time, and I get very little other time to myself with a child around the house. So I maximize my time as "Karen" by sleeping as my female self. And it's not just what would be considered to be sleepwear, but anything a lady would wear, including dresses, blouses, skirts, nylons, bra, panties, and yes even high heels. ( The latter is not advised if you have a waterbed for obvious reasons! ) And if I am staying at a hotel alone, you can best believe that I bring plenty of stuff for "Karen" along in my suitcase.

Nice feeling awakening with stockings on my legs and my feet in platform pumps. In fact relatively few days a year have I slept barefoot.

Last night for example I wore a purple teddiette, matching purple stockings, baby pink satin skirt and pink 5-inch pumps.

Maybe some here do prefer to sleep in the nude, and certainly I respect their wishes to do so. Before I really got into CD'ing I found it more comfortable to sleep that way too. Obviously if one sleeps while "dressed" they should do it so that they remain as comfortable as possible, not to put on anything that they might find restricting or painful.

Karen
    I thought I was the only one to go to bed fully dressed including shoes! Go Figure! I CD most nights for bed. I seem to get a better night's sleep when CDed. I don't fully dress all the time. I usally do that during the cold months. Most nights it's just a cami and hose, or a nightgown and hose.
    Cary

silk and fine cotton nighties. was wearing bra and panty in the beginning, because i liked the tight.hugging feeling. my wife has talked me out of that telling it hampers blood circulation. now only nighties like that smooth feeling on the skin. and when i go out of town. sine i dont carry only drab clothes, i find little difficult to get sleep without the nighties.
    urmila

Yes all the time, silky nightgowns. Love the feel of the material.

I was home 2 nights this week alone, so got my nightie out! What a treat, of course always wear panties to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    I thought I was the only one to go to bed fully dressed including shoes! Go Figure! I CD most nights for bed. I seem to get a better night's sleep when CDed. I don't fully dress all the time. I usally do that during the cold months. Most nights it's just a cami and hose, or a nightgown and hose.

Not that anyone's going to catch me, but I'll still use the saying that I wouldn't be caught dead without heels! If they are so important a part of an outfit, then why remove them for some silly reason like going to bed?

I always wear nighties to bed and when I am able to dress for the evening (with OK from wife) I will wear my bra and forms to bed under the nightie. Not my wigs because my wife does not like that. When I can dress when she is out of town (very limited chances) I will wear my wig also. It's great to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and see yourself in the mirror.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    Looks like your not alone! hehe.

I've napped in matching bra and panties a few times, but unfortunatly not all night in anything more. Maybe after I come out to my wife..
    Try sleeping with the panties at first under your regular P-J's, Then when
    you get bolder, try adding a bra. Smoe times you just have to try it. Good luck

I wouldn't call it CDing but yes. I feel better then. Kim the sleep will come in twenty years from now when they move out, wait.................... no I was wrong you are a parent for life. Snickers (-: Huggs girl.

Teri

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Used to be, every other thread was "what kind of/color/how many panties do you wear?" Now it seems like twice a day there's a new "what do you wear in bed?" thread!
    I think that is from just being here long enough to see the repetition that is natural. I am guessing that if everything repetitive became a sticky, we would be scrolling down two pages to get to the first new topic.

And I am a Shadowline person myself. Bought enough to last a long time before they closed up, so I will have to look for my replacement when that time comes.

Since Shadowline bit the dust, it is Miss Elaine, maybe Vanity Fair, Long Nylon, panties added in cool temps. Speaking of, Where did SUMMER go?

I'm another that sleeps more peacefully when wearing some type of fem attire. But gowns never seemed to feel right, I've settled into short nylon pajamas. Occasionally I've fallen asleep in a bra an panties, and or rarer times, fully dressed but that was by accident when lying on the couch reading or watching tv. I think it all has to do with being able to discard the pretense of acting the part of a standard issue male so much. The pressure's off, and I can finally relax.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by jenna_woods View Post
    Yes always sleep in a cute nighty
    nightgown and bra every night