Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    Glad you had a good night. Ultra violet is very cute. Is she a comic book character or your own creation/alter ego?
    Originally based on a comic book, but I took mine from the movie..

the movie story:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_%28film%29

GiGis Halloween

Went to GiGis here inDetroit on Halloween. I was a French Maid. Had ablast chatten drinkin and dancing. Smoke finally drove me away ugh....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vicky from Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by VickyMI View Post
    Went to GiGis here inDetroit on Halloween. I was a French Maid. Had ablast chatten drinkin and dancing. Smoke finally drove me away ugh....
    Damn!

Just when you think I got the world by the n**s , there's someone who does it better than me....case in point. ^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Charlotte View Post
    Gave me the chance 2 dress for the first time!

Me and my Girlfreind got dressed up and took her little sister around the town. Was Great 2 be fem'd up and out side... although the heels i brought for it didnt fit and hurt my feet

heres a picture of me before hand... what do u gals think of my first outing oufit?
    CUTEEEST OUTFIT!! love it!
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

best halloween ever

My first ever night out dressed! I went with a group of friends to a huge Halloween bash last night with probably over 100 people.

I just got started crossdressing a few months ago and don't want to stop. This is my first and so far only dress and I didn't want to take it off last night...until things got hot at home!

Now that I've gone out, I can't wait to go out again sometime. I'm gay so going to the bars for me is a little easier than if I were walking into a normal "straight" bar in a dress. I've already got another hotter and shorter dress on order and I'm planning on wearing it this coming weekend. I feel like I've moved my crossdressing to the next level and it feels pretty good.

I'm glad I found this community! Very cool people here.

Last night I attended a party held by a friend who co-owns a small club, and belongs to a band which provided the evening's entertainment. I cobbled a costume together from stuff I own but hadn't an excuse to wear in public till now: a neat '50s dress in a sort of brown plaid, with a white collar, along with red and white saddle shoes and white bobby socks. I did get a few compliments on the outfit.
    Another friend took some pics of me but I haven't got them yet. Best I can do now is to share a cellphone pic of myself:
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    I guess I'm the old poop! Since I dress almost every day I don't dress up on Halloween.
    Margot
    I almost had the same idea as well. Wifey suggested that I dress as a Hooters girl, but I was feeling fat and bloated and too ungroomed to fit into the costume this year. So she whipped up a Bavarian beer garden/yodeler costume literally at last minute and we went as Hansel and Gretal. We had a blast! First Halloween in a long that I was not en femme.

My Halloween Adventure Part 1

Good evening to all. This was my first Halloween going out dressed femme and I must say I love it and enjoyed every minute of it.

It started on Friday night. I'm a big fan of this local Philly band, that was big in the 80's broke up in '88 and then got back together in '06 and I've been making everyone of their shows since then. They had a show at a venue in Northeast Philly Friday night and a costume contest and I went as Farrah Fawcett. I wore my Farrah wig,black spaghetti strap tank, a black skirt with blue stripes,tan sweater coat and black pumps. We drove and had to park a few blocks away since parking is tight in that part of the city. We walked to the venue and no one really paid no mind except for a teenage girl who was about 14 or 15 who walked by and kind of laughed a little but the way I was walking in pumps,who could blame her. Arrived at the venue and showed our tickets and the doorman kidded with me saying we have a special "ladie's entrance" I just laughed. Went inside and went to our seats,some people glanced but no big deal. At intermission I had to go to the men's room and asked the usher who was dressed as a pirate where's it at . He directed me to it but said jokingly are you sure you don't want to go too the ladie's room. Again we had a good laugh. Inside, one guy who came in after me said "There's a woman in the men's room" and laughed. We talked and he said to that I have alot of guts and he couldn't get dressed as a woman. After that he said enjoy the show. After intermission, the band leader announced that theater personnel were going to go around and pick 10 finalists for the contest. I don't think 5 minutes went by when the program director,an attractive GG with blonde hair,black short sleeve sweater,tight black slacks and black boots asked if I wanted to be in the contest. I decided to decline only because the prize was a year's subscription to performances at the venue and since I work nights and my wife's schedule is mixed. I explained that to her and asked if I win could I get the cash value and she politely said she couldn't do it,so I declined,thanked her and told her I was flattered and she said "you're welcome". The 10 finalists came up on stage and the band leader asked more people who were dressed up to come up. A guy and a few women who were sitting near us turn to me and "Come on ,go up,go up". I said "No thanks". I have a feeling had I went up I would've won, but I'd rather have the prize go to someone who would be able to use it. Now if it was a cash prize,I would've been up there when asked.Afterwards,had to use the men's room again and another guy complimented on how good I looked and said I did it right. (who knows,maybe he's a CDer).As we were leaving, a guy who was wearing a blue seqeuin coat who I guess was suppose to be Elvis said I should go to the bar across the street and order a cocktail, I'd be a big hit. I just said I have to drive back home but thanks. Well that was my adventure for Friday night. I'll post part 2 in a bit

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

My Halloween Adventure Part 2

Here's part 2. Saturday night was the party at the club I belong to. So I dressed as Farrah again,except I wore a white halter dress with the black pumps and tan sweater coat. We arrived at the club and seen people we know and they really liked what I was wearing. I was complimented,saying how good I look and so on. Alot of GG's were flocking around me saying the same thing. They had a prize for best costume and I won that one. It was a $100 gift certificate to a local bar restaurant in my area. We were drinking,talking and having a great time(and watching the Phillies blow game 3) and our friend called to see if we were still there and came down to meet us since he knew I was dressing as Farrah. When he came, he said wow you really did it good. So we had some more drinks and decided to go up the street to our regular hangout. I asked him should I go there dressed and he said " WTF,why not?" So we walked up,went in and everyone who we knew was like "WOW". They couldn't believe it. Of course I received more compliments,were happy that I won the contest and so on,but the best is still to come. Here's the best part. Two GG's came in,I'll say they were late 30's,early 40's,attractive and came over to me and said how cute I looked and said it takes a real man to go out as a woman. We we're talking and then the 1 GG started rubbing my leg! I was OMG! They proceeded to hit on me. When realized I was with my wife,they apologized and we said no problem. I couldn't believe I was hit on by 2 GG's! It was such a great weekend. I kind of sad to see it end but what can you do. I have to admit, I really enjoyed the attention and now I really want to start going out dressed femme more often. We'll see how that turns out. Hope everyone had a great Halloween like I had and here's till next year.

Felicity

Have to drink to that.

The Pictures

The pics I just posted the first 1 is what I wore to the concert and the 2nd is my wife who was a 1920's flapper at the club's party. Here is one of me in the white halter dress and my wife in her flapper costume. Don't mind the dates on them,the date on the camera went off again.

Felicity

Have to drink to that.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I don't normally celebrate the 31st , but by god I did this year . I attended a concert in Camden town in london called SHPONGLE - a hedonistic crazy alternative affair ( think Pink Floyd but pumped up and more tribal ) .The show was to promote Shpongle releasing a new album . After witnessing this fabulous , jaw dropping light show and mesmorising beats ( check out youtube ) it was then a short drive across London to a secret destination for an after party under a car park in several warehouse rooms . The whole affair was very hippy , free spirited and the vibe was total party . I've attended many parties over the years but it was totally mind blowing . I danced until I couldn't no more in the Psy trance arena , the whole place was animalistic ,a sound clash explosion - and although I was'nt dressed ( niether were 99% of the folks ,must have been several thousand in attendance) there were several t girls in there kicking off they're heels and equally going crazy . Nobody stared , made fun or anything . I began to realise there are REAL people outthere afterall .
    I'm so into djing and the psy trance sound it would have been a dream come true to get behind those decks and watch the whole crowd totally lose it ...... even better if I could have done it dressed.........
    I simply could'nt have spent All Hallows Eve in a better way , and now it leaves me praying to celebrate it again in the same fashion next year ........
    Heres footage of the previous night :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZvI-kurJho
    Last edited by Shelly67; 11-02-2009 at 02:32 AM.

Individual

DC High Heel Race

Yet another Halloween post... I had posted about Washington DC's annual High Heel Race on 17th Street, NW. Years ago (about five of them), this was my first opportunity to dress how I felt. Every year I come back and have a good time.

This year, I found some really good pictures from a local TV station. There were definitely some really bad costumes that might hurt those with thin skin, but there were some gorgeous girls, too.

Here is a link to the first of four galleries:
    http://www.dc50tv.com/community/high...6.photogallery

I selected the above gallery because I am picture 17 of 17, which is also attached. (Yes, my nails match my umbrella.) For the record, that I was wearing a nearly backless dress that also turns out to be nearly see-through in the right light. (Eek!) The shoes (which barely show) are cute high heel mary janes. The purse is DKNY (outlet sale). After the race, I made the dress more demure by adding a DKNY full skirt underneath.

I also really like the cute couple in picture 4 of 17 in the first gallery. Cute couples really make a transgendered person feel good.

My other favorite person was picture 9 of 16 in the last gallery:
    http://www.dc50tv.com/community/high...7.photogallery

I cannot remember this person's name (and we even exchanged real-world names), but we chatted a while. This was a lovely person with incredible grace and style. Good show!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar

Oops

POOP!! I didn't see this thread was still going. I posted mine in the picture section...sorry!
    Drumming, My other hobby

Well halloween started this year...by not really trying to dress up at all. True enough I wore a girls top albeit casual and not a real sexy one, but the pants were non-descript light colored cargo pants and mens shoes. The only Exception? I played with my hair. No makeup whatsoever, no breast forms ( I actuallly popped one or a boytoy I sometimes play with did, and am waiting on the replacements due to arrive today) Even the hair was a five minute ordeal to put it into pigtails and add some halloween hair clips. Other than that, there was absolutely nothing .
    My wife Tobie went as a pirate, and we went trick or treating with the kids. In the middl of this a fellow walking the dog stops DEAD in the street as the wife and I are trying to get the kids going toward the correct house and goes " Whoa...I did NOT expect a male voice to come from that hair! You got me!"

Other than that it was uneventful, but there were the usual number of casual looks and double takes.

It's fun to burst people's gender bubble.I used to hate the "ambiguous look" but am discovering it can be interesting to play with peoples minds and keep them guessing.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I so love all the costumes......... Fantastic thread, was kind of wondering if it disappeared there seeing that so many other Halloween threads have popped up in the recent days
    Keep those pictures coming Girls and Guys, kind of giving me some ideas for future costumes

Here I am at the Marriot in Peabody, MA. We had a great time in Boston later that night.
    Batgirl Classic Pose.jpg
    Check my thread for more pics.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=119043
    Sally

[evidence]
    Last edited by bob loblaw; 11-04-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Renaissance Fest

Well this old girl [73} went for it. How did I do? Blue on Sat. Had to do it again on SUN. IN RED.lEANN
    Last edited by Leann James; 11-04-2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Add pictures

Try Again

Trying to get pictures.

Hi ,
    I appreciate your comments about Halloween and found myself wanting to experiment with a short dress for that special holiday. I'm not as experienced as many are but hope to improve as my confidence builds. I posted my Halloween experience at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118982&highlight=catina and still hoping for some feedback on my outfit. I think I looked ok but, as mentioned, I'm still working on my presentation. Hugs, Catina
    Last edited by Catina; 11-04-2009 at 11:22 PM.

leather hat

Robbysherry, it was your idea. You said that CVS drugstores ahd 75 percent off sales on Halloween stuff. Like your Sherry mask. I stopped at about 10 drugstores plus Target. Didn't find the girl mask I wanted, but got a great 75 percent off deal on some fishnet hose and a black pretend policeman's hat with built-in blond hair! Yes! So fun.

Unlike some of the ladies here, I have no problems with CD'ing on Halloween. However, since I go out clubbing almost every weekend enfemme, I assume a look on Halloween that's definitely out of my norm, and leaves no doubt that it's a costume!

hi all

I'v been crossdressing at home alown for years. but this halloween i decited to go out with a bang. I went out to a big local country night club and was in the costume contest but did not win. some dum costumes won (big bird and the gange) But I had The most fun i have ever had. several guys ask me to dance (beauty is in the eye of the beer holder hehe....) and the lades were jelus of my figure and costune. I had FUN. gona do it lots more. Hear are a few picks tell me what u thank of my costume.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

Awesome pics girls!!! Halloween is AWESOME!!! :D

So I finally went out of the house, and didn't stay in a car, went to Portland. Yeah it was Halloween, but I was still REALLY nervous but I didn't puss out this time!

I went all out, completely shaved my face and body. Spent all Saturday afternoon doing my hair. From like 3:30 to 7:30 I was in a hairspray haze! Wanted it to be REALLY big and curly, think I succeeded! Brand new outfit, fishnets, favorite boots, big hair and lots of black shit around my eyes. And my girl surprised me with this cute little sweater she bought that worked perfectly with my outfit. I would've frozen my ass off without it!

We walked around Portland (Hawthorne district) for a little while and it was cool. Some people looked at me a bit longer than usual No problems at all. I felt better than last time since I had my girl and my best friend with me, I was more at ease. He was visiting for the week. He's only the 2nd person to REALLY see me dressed as Samantha. He treated me exactly the same and it didn't weird him out at all He's artistic and open minded person though. He's a photographer and took a bunch of pics with an old school camera in black and white. Still waiting on him developing them, he's poor. So anyway me still being a little nervous I wouldn't always look ahead at people. It was thrilling and a bit overwhelming. At one point my girl wanted to stop and sit for a moment, she was wearing boots too But I think she wanted me to stand there and deal and experience what I was doing, she's a smart one. Of course when these 2 girls walk by I couldn't quite make eye contact but I didn't turn away either. I totally missed what they said, think I was afraid to listen My girl goes did you hear that? The one says to the other while pointing at you "Cool sexy boots", then she realizes what she's looking at and goes "Wow, that's awesome!"

Then we actually went to a party! It was hard, I'm still a bit shy. Hard to be a wallflower when your boots are 5 inch platforms, you've curled & teased your hair about 7 inches skyward and your dressed like a *****! It was horrifying and awesome all at the same time! I actually had conversations with people! I never do that alone. I usually have my girl or a friend attached to me at all times at a party! I got complimented a lot, people took pics of me, it was crazy! I need to see some of those pics because mine suck, sorry It was an amazing experience! I only wish I had taken better pics, but I was too distracted by all the prep work and actually leaving the house so I didn't take many good ones.

It was the best Halloween as an adult I've ever had! It was such a rush walking down the street dressed up and done up all the way, really thrilling! I had so much fun and everything I can't wait to go out again soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

I was a french maid

I had alot of fun going out like this with my wife,,, was a first for me,,alot of people talked and laughed but no negitive comments at all all night..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=119429
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"