Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

I think NASCAR would be much more fun if they had flag girls, like fighting has ring girls. Of course, the would have to look like that!!!!!!!!! But you might stop traffic, not start races.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Tiff, u WON'T believe this!

I don't use my computer in my car. But, after seeing your FAB pix, I CRASHED it in my DEN!!

In THAT outfit, you'll have folks SMOKING THEIR TIRES!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

Do You Wait for Halloween to Get Out

[SIZE="3"] With Halloween just a week away, how many of you plan to get out for parties that do no go out the rest of the year. There is nothing wrong with waiting for Halloween to get out I did that for many years before finally getting out past the high "HOLY" day. Those that do go out do you go out for Halloween parties and do you go out dressed as a woman or a Feminine costume.

Myself will be out in a feminine costume both Friday and Saturday.

When Halloween is over don't go back into the closet, I am out with a group of Jersey girls all year, weekdays as well as weekends, we go to many different places, from Triangles in CT, to NYC, New Hope, Phila, as well as many NJ Restaurants and clubs. Check out the goings on at
    [/SIZE]

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Out_and_About/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies...In_New_Jersey/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SandyMartinPhillyTGirls/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GirlsofLuckyStiffsNYC/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/karolynsoasis/

[SIZE="3"]or IM me on Yahoo my ID is KristenKelly77[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I can't decide which flapper looks better.
    Silver, or black gloves, etc.?

Here's the silver gloves and head band. It mite look better with silver shoes?
    Attachment 99990Attachment 99991

Here's the black gloves with a hat.
    Attachment 99992Attachment 99993Attachment 99994

So, what do u think? Any suggestions?

OOPS! I just realized all the last ones r the SAME pose! Sorry!
    OHHH ! I like the flapper with the black gloves!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

nicole

halloween costume?

my so and myself have decided on our costumes. we are going out in medival era clothing. i will dress as her hand nmaiden and she as a royal court lady. we both hope to have a great time. we are going to another city, so we can enjoy a night out dressed. pics will follow i hope. have any others gone out with their so dressed, and if so, as what? thanks.

Haven't gone out as yet but I'm looking forward to next Thursday in which I will be out with two GG's.

Party tomorrow. Dressing as a Gypsy. Should be fun.

I wear ladies Jeans all the time and wedges in the evenings sometimes but, usually have only done the full public dressing in October I admit. Been out dressed twice this month already to get stuff though, felt good after leaving the vehicle.

I'll try for a good photo for posting.

Brina

I am stuck in a tuff place. I really want to go out as a pretty witch in stead of the typical witch from the wizard of oz. The only problem is, if I do this it could be really stupid and screw up alot of thing's as far as perception is concerned. I haven't had a girl friend for the last couple of year's and I think some people are begining to wonder why I am still single. The truth is I loved my old girl friend alot and I just haven't found anybody that I like so there is the problem. PLEASE VOTE NOW. I just don't know what to do.

im dressing up as a sexy catholic school girl. heres a pic of me in it, trying it on:

i gotta fix my wig as it looks a mess (lol) and gonna get my makeup done but i should look tons better come Halloween...lol.
    <3 Jenny

I've got this lovely pair of black and red feathered wings that I've been trying to figure out what to make a costume out of. Found them while doing some cleaning, and no one claimed them so they are now mine! Thinking of maybe a modern take on an angel - skirt and top combo, maybe.

Halloween Success!

So, I was invited to go to a crossdresser's Halloween bash here in Houston this weekend by a couple I know. I was thrilled, as this would be my first time going out.

Now, my wife has a rule that I can shave whatever I wish, except for my chest. That's her pillow, so she gets veto power. So, it limits my options a tad. A good friend of mine suggested Captain Shakespeare from the movie Startdust. For those who don't know, the role is played by Robert DeNiro who is a pirate ship captain and also a closet CDer. The scene is fantastically humorous. I have DeNiro's basic build and face, so it was a great idea.

I had a corset made, and an under chemise, all in pink. White tights and a pair of cute black boots. The makeup was simple, just whitening my face, and putting a cute black heart on my cheek. I added some mascara even though the character didn't wear it. I was going out, damnit, and I wanted to wear makeup!

So, we were supposed to get a hotel room close and dress there. Unfortunately, we were unable to. So, we dressed at the house and drove all the way into Houston. What a thrill to be in a cute little skirt and high heeled boots going 70 down the freeway!

The party was fantastic. So many pretty gurls there. I was truly jealous of just about everyone. I was well received, which was a relief. I was worried that anyone not familiar with the movie would think I was making fun of CDers rather than celebrating those of us still in the closet. In fact, one person who had never seen the movie asked if I was dressed as a closet CDer. I'm so glad they got it.

I had the best time, and enjoyed the company of so many others who enjoy the feel of women's clothing. The TGs all got up and performed their best numbers, and we all danced until the wee hours. When I left, I walked out of there into the parking lot far more confident than when I walked in.

I even stopped for a drink at a corner store on the way home. I didn't care that I was obviously a man in a dress. I walked in confidently, got my drink, and winked at the boy behind the counter as I sashayed out the door.

What a fun night!

Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"] With Halloween just a week away, how many of you plan to get out for parties that do no go out the rest of the year. There is nothing wrong with waiting for Halloween to get out I did that for many years before finally getting out past the high "HOLY" day. Those that do go out do you go out for Halloween parties and do you go out dressed as a woman or a Feminine costume.

Myself will be out in a feminine costume both Friday and Saturday.

When Halloween is over don't go back into the closet, I am out with a group of Jersey girls all year, weekdays as well as weekends, we go to many different places, from Triangles in CT, to NYC, New Hope, Phila, as well as many NJ Restaurants and clubs. Check out the goings on at
    [/SIZE]

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Out_and_About/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies...In_New_Jersey/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SandyMartinPhillyTGirls/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GirlsofLuckyStiffsNYC/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/karolynsoasis/

[SIZE="3"]or IM me on Yahoo my ID is KristenKelly77[/SIZE]
    Thanks . i will try tojoinyou..

Just messin with the new flapper costume..... Going to try the witchs costume next.....

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    Veronica, thanks for the link to the Phyllis Diller/Jim Bailey video. I remember watching a lot of those old shows, but I don't remember Jim Bailey. Thanks for bringing him to our attention.

Elaine

Good post.

Bay Area Parties?

Any suggestions or San Francisco Bay gals that have any ideas for going out next weekend? May head down that way if there is a good venue to go to~
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Oaklawn Halloween Street Party 2009

Hi Girls,

The big Halloween Street Party in Dallas was this past Saturday night. If you ever get a chance you need to come see it...at least once before you die. It is the most amazing party I've ever been too. There were literally thousands of people there.

I walked the gauntlet and had dozens of people stop me for pictures. It was so much fun.

We went with about a dozen girls that are members of my meetup group. We rented a hotel suite and Limo to drive us to and from the event. We stopped in downtown Dallas and took pictures too. It was just awesome.

Here are some of the pictures from the event...

I went as a Fairy Princess. It was the first time I've worn a Tiara...something I've wanted to do since I was a little girl. ;-)

Kisses,

Allie

Crossdressing with a friend on Halloween

I just got off the phone with one of my old friends from college and we're going to go to some crazy Halloween parties dressed as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.

Now this is by no means a "coming out" for me because it's Halloween - everything is all for fun right? And he wouldn't miss a chance to make fun of a political figure.
    And I know this sounds a tiny bit gay - it's not that way, it's a funny joke for a party.

Anyway, this will be my first time wearing a whole outfit of women's clothing. I'm going to portray this in a non-serious kind of way; I intend to look like a dude in drag, not like a real crossdresser.
    I want to wear pantyhose with this - because that's what I'm into if you've read any of my other posts - so I'm going to be Clinton in a skirt.
    It is supposed to be scary isn't it, sounds like a pretty scary costume Hillary Clinton in a skirt.

Not only that, I'm also getting another person to willingly crossdress. I've sort of thought that men don't think about women's clothes only because they've never had the chance.

But it's good to have a forum like this where I can tell like-minded people about things like this.
    What are your thoughts? Any suggestions or comments?

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Here is what I will be doing Halloween night; skating a session at my local rink en femme (completed face not shown here). There are frilly white pantaloons under that skirt, when I execute spins on my skates that skirt will fan out, showing off my pantaloons ![/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i celebrated halloween the other night by shaving my legs and going shopping at the mall. super fun.

I'm Going Out Dressed

My previous post (#204) I posted that my social club is having a halloween party and prizes for best costumes and wasn't going to go dressed femme,well I changed my mind and I'm going to go out femme and be Farrah Fawcett. My wife came up with the idea that if I go as a female celebrity,people won't give it a thought at all. One couple that we know told me the other night that he is going as Cher and his girlfriend is going as Sonny and when i told my wife,thats when she came up with the idea. It was my decision to go as Farrah since I adored her when I was 12-13 years old and she was on Charlies's Angels. I googled Farrah Fawcett wigs and found a site that was selling them,bought one and it arrived yesterday and it looks great. I have a white halter dress that I'm going to wear, my tan sweater coat and black pumps. I'm excited about doing it but also a little nervous,but maybe before we go,I'll have a few glasses of wine to calm my nerves,since the club is a block away from our house and don't have to worry about driving. I told my wife if I start to act girly and feminine,just take me aside and let me know.

Anyway,wish me luck ladies.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

For the longest time i wanted to be Elvira, but my ex wouldn't alow it. So this year, my Polar Bear not only let me, she helped me some!
    Here's a couple of my Elvira, and a peak at my SO, Polar Bear. She thought it was time for ya all to put a face with the name. Polar Bear was a grizly bear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 10-29-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Here is my Halloween costume...

Yes, Karren, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Just messin with the new flapper costume..... Going to try the witchs costume next.....

...don't you wish you could shimmy like your sister Kate ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzWYybidPn4

23 skidoo and a Happy Halloween to you, too !

I'm bad.

Little pre halloween get together. CAmera phone pic, but a pic none the less.

My Saturday costume is waiting for me...